15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
bodhyogi said:
They even don't know what they doing !! its all mess created by current government conservative party. This is not at all good practice especially for family sponsorship, they are troubling normal people, even pregnant ladies are suffering to prove genuine relationship, what kind of government is this ? They can't keep on doing this, go on strike for 6 months and work like snails after heavy fat packages they earn.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
rocktheworld143 said:
Yippie.....got a call from chandigarh office to pick up the passport for my wife . I am so happy....thanks everyone in this forum for all the support . I wish everyone gets there visas soon. God bless everyone :))
Congrats !!!!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
SN0206 said:
OMG.....! Finally got pp back with visa and saw DM a day ago after waiting so long. What a long waiting game! Thank god! I have to say that this is the best forum ever. :D this helped me to stay positive and patience. Thank you friends for being so positive and sharing your good news with us. I cant forget this. Its so helpful. :D
I wish you guys all the very best for the speedy visas! Good luck to those of you who have interviews. Guys, please be strong and be positive that you guys will surely get visas soon. God bless you all! :)
CONGRATS !!!!!! you are from which City? and When r u travelling???? Congrats once again

bubbles67

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
SN0206 said:
OMG.....! Finally got pp back with visa and saw DM a day ago after waiting so long. What a long waiting game! Thank god! I have to say that this is the best forum ever. :D this helped me to stay positive and patience. Thank you friends for being so positive and sharing your good news with us. I cant forget this. Its so helpful. :D
I wish you guys all the very best for the speedy visas! Good luck to those of you who have interviews. Guys, please be strong and be positive that you guys will surely get visas soon. God bless you all! :)
congrats to and your family .........
If you don"t mind me asking the following questions.......
1. when was your re medical done?
2. on your visa how long they have given you time to land in canada?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
DVA said:
Guys, need help!

Since NDVO hasnt responded to my mails for correction of re-assessment of medicals, I'm sending them a courier with their mail, a cover letter for correction and proof of all previois communications from them.

Question is whom do i address it to? Specifically the Health Dept or generally just the High Commission of Canada? And shoulld I mention that i've also sent e-mails in the same regard with no response?

Please help! Would like to send it out this eve if possible!
You can address the letter To The Officer , High Commission of Canada. You can mention them that you have sent them an email but did not received any reply from them.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
freezymth said:
Any body can suggest me, My wife Applied my file on dated 9th July at mississuaga. Application receiced 9th July 2013

Tranfer to New Delhi 6th Aug 2013

Passport Requested 4th September 2013

still I found my status Application received.

You file has been received on dated 9th July 2013.

When it would be in In process . Is they Put status in Process in CIC or directly Call or DM
You should apply for GCMS notes to see what is happening with your file. If all is good you should get DM soonnn

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
OMG OMG its DM guys very happy thanks for all support that this forum gave .
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are from which city????? and when r u travelling????? which city are u landing ??

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Mann84 said:
Hi Folks,finally got DM and my passport back.Wanna share my info with you guys:-

We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2013.

We started processing your application on April 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Thanks
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ripzter said:
All Forum Users,

At last my wife got shiny visa on Last Saturday. Thanks all for your support and best of luck to those who are waiting for their visa's
IP on Apr 8th and DM on Apr 12th and Got the passport at home on Apr 19th.

Good Bye All.
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
Thanks SN for clarifying to everyone. In how many days we can expect passports back after DM. which airlines best on travelling with children
EMIRATES, Etihad are good airlines.. Travel with them.

Priyankita

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jun-2013
Med's Done....
20-Apr-2013
Interview........
21-May-2014
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon!!!
hey guys ...anyone can help me with this. I got my interview in May and I am not sure what kinda proofs should i carry with me? I have already given them all proofs of our continual contacts since 7 yrs and wedding proofs with all kinds of pics. Would it be a better idea to carry the same proofs and pics again with me to the interview? Anyone has any idea?

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ja_007 said:
I would say otherwise. 1st thing, I just recently flew back from India using Etihad airlines and the experience was awful, it was cold during the entire flight, rude service, electronic devices don't function. Never using that airline again. KLM on the other hand I would support as a good airline and I flew on Lufthansa once long ago and found it to be an excellent experience, same goes for Birtish Airways. I've never had the experience of flying on Air India, but I've heard nothing but bad things about that airline. Also, avoid Etihad airline if you have children, recently there was news of a child on board from Abudhabi to Toronto that had the measles and the airline was requesting everyone onboard to get themselves checked by a doctor.
thanks for that i was about to book etihad but ended up in BA.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
kunjai said:
Hello
Anyone knows anything about MEA Attestation/Apostille services? I need it for our Marriage Certificate and my wife's divorce certificate(previous marriage), as it is needed for renewing Passport of our 11 year old daughter(from wife's first marriage) who is in Toronto. The VFS guys have asked for the same.

I am in Cochin now waiting for my Visa. I checked http://www.vfsattestation.com/ and the address mentioned for Cochin is not valid now and the new address to which I was directed says they wont do it in Cochin. Confused... Please help anyone...Any other agency which does it in Cochin? Her Passport expires in August 2014... and she is visiting India in July 2014.... so it is quite urget..
if you are from cochin there must be so many agents who do this work. kerala is famous for that. You dont need to go to DElhi for that work . give it to agent before that remove back side lamination if there is any.
check with urogulf. stamp is same for every document

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Oshazi said:
Congratz SN0206. You deserve it.
Quote from: SN0206 on April 17, 2014, 08:47:48 pm
OMG.....! Finally got pp back with visa and saw DM a day ago after waiting so long. What a long waiting game! Thank god! I have to say that this is the best forum ever. Cheesy this helped me to stay positive and patience. Thank you friends for being so positive and sharing your good news with us. I cant forget this. Its so helpful. Cheesy
I wish you guys all the very best for the speedy visas! Good luck to those of you who have interviews. Guys, please be strong and be positive that you guys will surely get visas soon. God bless you all! Smiley

Congrats very hhappy for you. wish you good luck