11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
hi am there said:
i did my medicals in fortis.call them and fix an appoinment. u can go with the letter issued frm the cic for remedicals.i dont think u need to fill any form..i went with my drivg license that day and a passport copy coz my passport was with my company for onsite work purpose. everything will be done in 2hrs time. call health check on 080-66214113. next day u can collect the report. go with passport size photo
Thanks! I'll check with them! :)

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Oshazi said:
Hi DVA,

IMM5419 will be completed by the Physician ans sent to NDVO directly.
Do take a copy of the reassessment form with you.

Its not a problem if NDVO mispelled your last name.
Take a copy of the email and explain your physician. You will any ways have the passport with correct name.
Also take a copy of GCMS notes if you have ordered one in the past. If not don't worry.
Best of luck.
Thanks for your reply!

Problem is they havent just mis-spelt my surname...they got it wrong!! Made it Kaur while i'm a Rao!!! :eek:

And I dont have my passport in hand...its with NDVO.

i have replied to their mail for the correction, hope they get back to me asap.

Also i noticed that for me they mentiond page 5 & 6 of the form while for others it was 6 & 7!

Is that strange or are they really messing up everything possible in my file?! :mad:

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
PJP109 said:
There will b no issue for remedical and u have to fill out the form.

Write a letter to CIC about yr wrong surname and attach 2-3 proofs of yr surname and send it with yr passport or medical ... If u don't correct it now, then yr visa will b stamped wrong and it will b an issue after...
Thanks for this....

Yes I did reply to their mail for a correction....really dont want to take any chances with them now!

Really showing us every possible way that they can mess up our process!! :mad:

MTL

Jan 15, 2014
Punjabi dude said:
hey guys can anybody help me . its been 5 days since decision made and i still didn't recievd my passport im in punjab. please let me know if this is normal please help help
Hi Punjabi dude
How did you know about DM, by ecas, email or by call? Because I got IP on 28 March and waiting for DM, I'm also in Punjab and can you please tell me that your applicantion is processing from Chandigarh embassy or from Delhi embassy? because I got call for fax some additional documents from Chandigarh, thanks in advance :)

pc23

Sep 23, 2012
DVA said:
Guys...i got a mail from NDVO...for re-meds....

But they have written my surname wrong....I will have to show this mail to the physian rite? Will it be an issue?

They have the correct application number though.

Any suggestions?

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we

require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Chest Xraywith reportCompleted MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419). Duly completed Re-assessment Form

Do i complete the IMM5419 or does the examiner?

Hello dva,
Did you get an email from them?

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chinnmaye said:
Hello Guys,

I called the MP yesterday regarding my visit to India in June since I am a PR. I told her that I might stay about a month or so and she said that there might not be any problem. The immigration is looking if my intention is to come back to Canada or not. So I said that i have my permanent job here and my employer is willing to give me a vacation for month. She said that as long as I can prove that my intention is come back to canada that is fine. Infact she said that it is good that i am planning visit since it proves that we are in a genuine relationship.

All the best for everyone for speedy visa :) :) :) :) :). the waiting period is painful.
Hi Chinmaye,

Thanks for the information. I too went to India in Dec-Jan and stayed there for almost 2 months. Though, I had some work-related reasons to travel too. Do you think we shall inform NDVO regarding my visit?

coolboys

Apr 5, 2014
Dear All,

I am a silent Member of this forum.I have applied for spouse visa in April2013.I get Re-assessment of Medical with ECG test.And also my file is already INPROCESS.
SO please help me why they ask me for ECG Report.I have already done remedical.

coolboys

Apr 5, 2014
MEDICAL REASSESSMENT LETTER

Date : 01/04/2014

Visa File Number

NAME: , DOB : IME

Dear Mr.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself and your family has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for your self and your spouse:

Chest Xraywith report
ECG & RESUM CREATININE REPORTS
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
Duly completed Re-assessment Form

Please visit this website: for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 30 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer

Health Management Branch

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

High Commission of Canada

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration

Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209

New Delhi-110021, India

*PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST LETTER AND RETURN COPY OF THE SAME WITH THE REQUESTED INFORMATION

rapunzel1228

Oct 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Passport Req..
29-09-2014
Is it true that, NDVO slows down during March, mid April and also July, Aug mid for the student VISA? So we should expect more DM's in the month of April, May, June?

Hope everyone gets a faster DM..

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rapunzel1228 said:
Is it true that, NDVO slows down during March, mid April and also July, Aug mid for the student VISA? So we should expect more DM's in the month of April, May, June?
Oh please, don't say that... :eek: :( :(

sicilian85

Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2013
AOR Received.
August 20th, 2013
File Transfer...
August 29th, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17th, 2013
Passport Req..
September 13th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: April 26th, DM: May 8th
rapunzel1228 said:

Hope everyone gets a faster DM..
I doubt that. Its just the rumor some guys create. NDVO will process application in the same speed and we will all get updates soon.

Good Luck Guys :)

moonlight93

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
14-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2013 reassessment 16-May -2014
Interview........
14/5/2014 8:45
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
any update those who finish their interview recently so far please keep us posting

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
yes...like i said...got a mail

coolboys

Apr 5, 2014

Visa File Number

Dear Mr.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself and your family has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for your self and your spouse:

Chest Xraywith report
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).

Please visit this website: for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 30 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer

Health Management Branch

New Delhi-110021, India

*PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST LETTER AND RETURN COPY OF THE SAME WITH THE REQUESTED INFORMATI

I got this mail from ndvo n my files in process since 7 th march.i scard bcoz thy ask for egc.plz help me whn i get my visa

JohnJ

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18- june- 2013
Med's Done....
4-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
20- August- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 21-Feb-2014.. Mother Mary , give us a miracle
coolboys said:

Visa File Number

Dear Mr.

Chest Xraywith report

Sincerely,

Officer

Health Management Branch

New Delhi-110021, India

*PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST LETTER AND RETURN COPY OF THE SAME WITH THE REQUESTED INFORMATI

I got this mail from ndvo n my files in process since 7 th march.i scard bcoz thy ask for egc.plz help me whn i get my visa

Did You apply under Spouse category? just wondering why they asked both you and your spouses medical. I am assuming either of you is a PR/ citizen- then why wold they need to conduct a medical on the sponsor. As far as i am aware only the applicant needs to undergo a medical. quite confusing. Also it is a ECG & "serum" not ECG & RESUM CREATININE REPORTS.