hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, many of us have heard the rude behaviour of interviewer and we dont actually think or inquire in detail wht was the red flag which forced cic to call for an iinterview. we know many cases have been called for an interview, some genuine cases were also had to face interview unnecessarily. but just think what is forcing cic to schedule an interview. if u look back, u can see many people got there spouse visas within 5 to 6 months ( straight forward cases) but nowadays its getting delayed in almost all case,
i would like to share u an incident which was posted in another group ( spousal appl outward VO)..just go through this terrible incident and think..

Hi members:

I am new in this forum. Got the link from my friend. Wouldn't have written ever in this forum unless I fell in the situation which nobody wants while the immigration process is tedious and time elapsing.

Background: I sponsored my wife in May 2012. She landed in February 08, 2014. Was a long process to bring her over. Now I think this process should have never ended for me/her ! As soon as she landed, her body language got completely changed. I was not ready for this, anyway. I ignored initially, because I thought it was probably because of long flight all the way from Eastern India - may be jet lag or so.

Facts 1: Slowly she revealed herself.

Episode 1: I found her talking on the phone at the very late at night in the washroom. I was surprised. I asked her. She said talking to her parents. Okay fine. Why are you talking in the 'washroom' ? What secret you need to talk to them in the washroom while I was sleeping. She got freaked. There you go. I just avoided her to get involved into any arguments because it was almost 4 in the morning.

Episode 2: I found her talking on the phone at around 10 pm which is normal time. I just came back from work. I heard a bit of voice of a guy from the other end. She hung up the phone within a minute or so. I asked her but she did say with a "friend". Why did you hang up? Because I am done. Okay good.

Episode 3: Following day, I put a mini recorder in the room and washroom. She did not realize. Recorder captured 8 minutes talk (one sided voice) which I wish I could post here. It is audio record. So can't post here. Anyway, It is clear to me that she had a relation with someone in the home country.

Fact 2: Recently she started to "threat" me that I am not in a position to 'kick' her out of Canada. Fine! Why don't you leave me alone. She said she wants to stay with me until she could be eligible for sponsoring her 'lover' or 'boyfriend'. whatever you call it. If I kick her out of home, she will go and apply for "social assistance". Now she is blackmailing me!

Facts 3: She also threatened to make me look criminal to the law enforcement (police). How? She said she would cut her some parts of body and show it to police that I did it; or, "create some unusual scene" like screaming or something like that.....to get attention from the police by calling 911.

Few other facts are coming soon. I feel very disarrayed, tired and distorted while I am writing this fact to this forum. Please forgive me, if I am taking you time. However, I would love to have some suggestions how to handle this 'unfaithful' wife(?) Huh Please help me.

there are many fraud cases reported from the state of panjab..this is really sad story.
these incidents are many, if u look at other threads regularly u will get a clear picture. because of all these issues the VO office is handling things very strictly, as a result of this genuine cases like ours are getting affected..

wish u s speedy visa processing..

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
hi am there said:
hi guys, many of us have heard the rude behaviour of interviewer and we dont actually think or inquire in detail wht was the red flag which forced cic to call for an iinterview. we know many cases have been called for an interview, some genuine cases were also had to face interview unnecessarily. but just think what is forcing cic to schedule an interview. if u look back, u can see many people got there spouse visas within 5 to 6 months ( straight forward cases) but nowadays its getting delayed in almost all case,
i would like to share u an incident which was posted in another group ( spousal appl outward VO)..just go through this terrible incident and think..

Hi members:

I am new in this forum. Got the link from my friend. Wouldn't have written ever in this forum unless I fell in the situation which nobody wants while the immigration process is tedious and time elapsing.

Background: I sponsored my wife in May 2012. She landed in February 08, 2014. Was a long process to bring her over. Now I think this process should have never ended for me/her ! As soon as she landed, her body language got completely changed. I was not ready for this, anyway. I ignored initially, because I thought it was probably because of long flight all the way from Eastern India - may be jet lag or so.

Episode 1: I found her talking on the phone at the very late at night in the washroom. I was surprised. I asked her. She said talking to her parents. Okay fine. Why are you talking in the 'washroom' ? What secret you need to talk to them in the washroom while I was sleeping. She got freaked. There you go. I just avoided her to get involved into any arguments because it was almost 4 in the morning.

Episode 2: I found her talking on the phone at around 10 pm which is normal time. I just came back from work. I heard a bit of voice of a guy from the other end. She hung up the phone within a minute or so. I asked her but she did say with a "friend". Why did you hang up? Because I am done. Okay good.

Episode 3: Following day, I put a mini recorder in the room and washroom. She did not realize. Recorder captured 8 minutes talk (one sided voice) which I wish I could post here. It is audio record. So can't post here. Anyway, It is clear to me that she had a relation with someone in the home country.

Fact 2: Recently she started to "threat" me that I am not in a position to 'kick' her out of Canada. Fine! Why don't you leave me alone. She said she wants to stay with me until she could be eligible for sponsoring her 'lover' or 'boyfriend'. whatever you call it. If I kick her out of home, she will go and apply for "social assistance". Now she is blackmailing me!

Facts 3: She also threatened to make me look criminal to the law enforcement (police). How? She said she would cut her some parts of body and show it to police that I did it; or, "create some unusual scene" like screaming or something like that.....to get attention from the police by calling 911.

Few other facts are coming soon. I feel very disarrayed, tired and distorted while I am writing this fact to this forum. Please forgive me, if I am taking you time. However, I would love to have some suggestions how to handle this 'unfaithful' wife(?) Huh Please help me.

there are many fraud cases reported from the state of panjab..this is really sad story.
these incidents are many, if u look at other threads regularly u will get a clear picture. because of all these issues the VO office is handling things very strictly, as a result of this genuine cases like ours are getting affected..

thats sad, what u can do now collect as many proofs as u can like her voice records ans videos whenever she is thretning u, and consult to a good lawyer.

amar.reddy09

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 04 2013
AOR Received.
July 30 2013
File Transfer...
July 30 2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Sep 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet ( IP March 21 2014) and got visa on April 03 2014 :)
LANDED..........
Waiting for my wife
Hello Friends ,

Finally my file says in process ... But should i be happy ??? or worried ? please suggest.

Thank you

Amar

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
amar.reddy09 said:
Hello Friends ,

Finally my file says in process ... But should i be happy ??? or worried ? please suggest.

Thank you

Amar
if you have been worried as to why nothing happened to your file, then be happy your file has been opened..but if you have been happy that file has been opened, then worry about the wait...most applications (forum members listed in the spreadsheet) ending up 'in process' mean that interview has been waived (but nothing is 100% certain with NDVO)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
hi am there said:

Hi members:

if in the eyes of visa officer every applicant is a fraud and criminal they don't have to treat them like that at the time of interview...system is not 100% proof I have known cases where they got fraudulent degrees and they go to Canadian universities; for work visa some have prepared false testimonials and work experience and end up as chef in Canada....visa officers should treat each case suspiciously and I don't have problem with that..it is that at the time of interview they are rude; vulgar; don't want to accept proofs or explanations.. so what do you do if visa officer already made up his/her mind before the interview and reject visa without hearing explanations...

sad 2b away

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Sk
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
sept 2013
Med's Request
sent with the file
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
8th April 2014
LANDED..........
6th June 2014
amar.reddy09 said:
Hello Friends ,

Thank you

Amar
what is your timeline Amar...when did you submitted your file?

upasanagovind

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
7-8-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 8th July DM since 10th July
LANDED..........
As soon as the passport reaches :(
hi guys...

my status still says application received and previously it was last modified on 14th nov (meds also received).

i had not checked my status for abt a month now coz my husband had come to stay wid me.but wen i did today, last date modified has changed to 24th feb.

it is some kind of indication? has anyone else had this?

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
amar.reddy09 said:
Hello Friends ,

Thank you

Amar
Congrats Amar, so July second week has started, my status still the same :(

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
upasanagovind said:
hi guys...

my status still says application received and previously it was last modified on 14th nov (meds also received).

i had not checked my status for abt a month now coz my husband had come to stay wid me.but wen i did today, last date modified has changed to 24th feb.

it is some kind of indication? has anyone else had this?
Its normal, they keep updating web pages quarterly (every 3-4 months).

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
sad 2b away said:
what is your timeline Amar...when did you submitted your file?
Amar's timeline

Application received : 11th july'13
Sponsorship approval: 30th july'13
PPR: 10th Sept'13

Deep Singh

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req.: 10-06-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Medical Done on: 11-06-2014
Interview........
02-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-03-2013, Passport Sent after Re-Med. on:11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 21July'2014, Passport @door on 26July'14
LANDED..........
Going to Land on 22Sept'14 to celebrate my 2nd Mrg.Anniversary wid my Love
Desi-girl said:
They usually send email to let you know or you can see on ECAS with interview date.. but first they email you.

Red flags are things that make your case stand out such as large age difference, different education backgrounds, previous refusals of visas, 2-3 marriage, etc.
Thank you very much for your reply...

soulmate

Mar 24, 2014
HI guys,
I am a silent observer of your posts..I am 2nd July applicant and on 6 th of March my ecas updated to medicals have been received..nothing after that...while other july applicants are getting IN PROCESS OR DM .....since I did not get any ip...does that mean i will get an interview....my medical is tomorrow expiring too...please advise me with your experience what does this mean????what it means to get an update of medicals recieved instead of In Process...Pls help..

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Thank you every one for your support just an update that my file now shows DM in E-Cas after my wife received her passport with visa last week.

these guys are working to clear the backlog in a slow manner.

I am praying everybody get there visa soon good luck.

Thank you very much.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
soulmate said:
HI guys,
I am a silent observer of your posts..I am 2nd July applicant and on 6 th of March my ecas updated to medicals have been received..nothing after that...while other july applicants are getting IN PROCESS OR DM .....since I did not get any ip...does that mean i will get an interview....my medical is tomorrow expiring too...please advise me with your experience what does this mean????what it means to get an update of medicals recieved instead of In Process...Pls help..
Hello, July applicants has just started and you should hear an update from them soon, for some applicants they had extended medical validity upto one month OR they might ask you to redo medicals again, apply for notes or do MP inquiry and you will get clear picture, wish you speedy visa.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
magessss said:
Thank you every one for your support just an update that my file now shows DM in E-Cas after my wife received her passport with visa last week.

these guys are working to clear the backlog in a slow manner.

I am praying everybody get there visa soon good luck.

Thank you very much.
Congrats !! have a great life ahead.