26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
malhotrak said:
Sorry to hear this bro...
But for sure you need to give them back.... :mad: :mad:

how the hell they talk to anybody like that....there are many gentle ways of refusal/denial.
doesn't matter whether he was to give you visa or not, but this kind of treatment is totally uncalled for.
Hope you get over this bad experience soon, best wishes with you , tc !!
Thanks

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
Raman85DEEP said:
Dear All Memebers,

I am new in this thread. My process is going smoothly up to now. My application received by Nova Scotia on 1st August 2013, processing start 28 January 2014. Medical; passport; PCC and RPRF request 12 February. all is submitted by 20/03/14.

I want to know how much time it will take as I am working in Qatar and my passport I have sent through my friend and finally reached CHC-ND.

Regards,
Ramandeep
Dude, Are you in the right thread?? This is Spousal Sponsorship. Have you applied in a different category?

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
SatishKavya said:
Hi All,

While landing is it fine if we give different address then that mentioned in the PR document so as to get the PR card at new address(same city different address). Or will the officer not accept it and create any problems ?
Yes you can give updated new address to the Officer during landing...Its fine and ok to do...

Iranas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
29 Jan 2013
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2013
Med's Request
2 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jan 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 26th October
Hello Sahil,

Sorry to know, you were treated so badly no matter what the case is every immigration officer must be professional. If you dont mind can you share me your profile isn't it your first marriage.

SAHIL SINGH said:
Officer: tell me about your background?
Me: Sir you want to know about my family or my personal life? (I asked him coz what ever I was answering he was getting mad and was not satisfied, so I was making sure to answer him correctly)

Officer: bhench..d, don't you understand the meaning of background? ok let me ask you in your language (punjabi). Background matlab tera pichwada teri ga...dd.

I cant tell more it was so humiliating.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
DivineIntervention said:
Hi I'm a Canadian Permanent Resident residing in Canada- I got married in Oct 2012 & got my wife's medical done by the end of Oct 2012.
My wife is Indian. I applied for her sponsorship & application has been in process since May 24 2013. I was approved as a sponsor by CIC Mississauga in April 2013 & completed package was then forwarded to New Delhi CHC by Mississauga CIC.
My wife received her PPR in July 2013 & same was submitted to CHC New Delhi with in a week.

Since I had a common-law relationship in past with another person who was a part of my PR application before my arrival to Canada; my wife was re-requested to submit a Severance deed in the matter of my dissolved common-law relationship with that person. As a part of application I had already disclosed this matter & attached an affidavit declaring that common-law relationship with that person dissolved in 2010 with no further bindings to that common-law relationship. However, I re-supplied the affidavit with an Inability letter stating that this is all I can supply as I have no means to contact the person I was previously in relationship with & that I'm now married to my wife named xxxxx.

I told my wife about my past common-law relationship before we got married & she was thoroughly understanding & informed.

The person I was in relationship with, till date never landed in Canada but did receive her Visa through me.

This severance deed was requested by CHC New Delhi in Dec 2013 & was supplied with the affidavit & letter with in a week. We haven't heard anything since. Beginning to being running out of patience I recently in early March 2014 requested notes under ATIP. I haven't received them either. Both of us & our families are getting frustrated because of this unexplained & never ending processing time.

Please advise if there's anything I can do, other than living in never ending hopes!

I did not hold any information back since stage 1/ through out the application process so far. I've been honest about everything. I was never married to this person I was in common-law relationship with. I did not have any child from this person either. That relationship ended & both of us went on our own ways. Have never met, talked or seen each other since 2010 & have no aspirations either.

I love my wife & just want to be with her for the rest of my life; can't bear the pain of being away from her anymore either.

It'll be 10 months in processing time since application was received by CHC. There online status reporting system is also very poor.

Our eyes are getting stoned waiting for to be with each other.
As u have applied for your notes in early March 2014, it takes 30 days, so you can expect ur notes to come in by mid of April 2014

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
SAHIL SINGH said:
It's Decision Made on ecas.

that means I'm not getting any re medicals mail. It's been rejected.

:( :(
Hi Sahil, So sorry to hear about ur case. When did your status changed to DM on ecas?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
SatishKavya said:
Hi All,

While landing is it fine if we give different address then that mentioned in the PR document so as to get the PR card at new address(same city different address). Or will the officer not accept it and create any problems ?
You can give the new address. It is better.....

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAHIL SINGH said:
Me: Sir you want to know about my family or my personal life? (I asked him coz what ever I was answering he was getting mad and was not satisfied, so I was making sure to answer him correctly)

Officer: bhench..d, don't you understand the meaning of background? ok let me ask you in your language (punjabi). Background matlab tera pichwada teri ga...dd.

[/quote
Sorry to hear this. But I heard these Indian officers are also looking for money

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
shorty2001 said:
Husband got his passport yesterday !!!
application filed july-4-2013
sponsor approved aug 1-2013 application sent to india
recieved request for passport sept -5-2013
passport mailed on sept-12/13
Congrats!!! You and your husband are kicked out of this forum. All the best in your lives :D :D :D

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
when a visa is denied and notified by email, do they give specific reason for denial in the email or one has to find out from notes? if an appeal is made in he court and if it is interviewer word against interviewed how do they verify what happened? do they record interviews?

MunishCAN

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 06-2013
File Transfer...
Aug 06-2013
Med's Done....
July-08-2013
Passport Req..
Sept 19-2013 - IP- April 26 2014 DM on June 7 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4 2014
LANDED..........
Landing on June 28 2014 :)
Desi-girl said:
Congrats!!! You and your husband are kicked out of this forum. All the best in your lives :D :D :D
Congrats to July 4 applicant... i am August 6 applicant and mailed to CIC on Aug 2 2013.

Hope my Spouse gets the Visa Soon. Congrats to All who got it.

Cheers

neha_anticevic

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Nainital
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Sep, 2013
AOR Received.
30th Sep, 2013
File Transfer...
16th Oct,2013
Med's Request
5th May 2013/ Remeds : 3rd July 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2013/ Re Meds: 9th July 2014
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
09-11-2013 (sent on 14-11-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 3rd July 2013 DM : 26TH OCT 2014
LANDED..........
15th Nov
SAHIL SINGH said:

omg how can they speak to a person like that that is horrible :mad: and why do they need to speak like that in such language.. we are no criminals...

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
kbanatwala said:
Hi Sahil, So sorry to hear about ur case. When did your status changed to DM on ecas?

This morning I mean Sunday morning.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
DivineIntervention said:
Hi I'm a Canadian Permanent Resident residing in Canada- I got married in Oct 2012 & got my wife's medical done by the end of Oct 2012.
My wife is Indian. I applied for her sponsorship & application has been in process since May 24 2013. I was approved as a sponsor by CIC Mississauga in April 2013 & completed package was then forwarded to New Delhi CHC by Mississauga CIC.
My wife received her PPR in July 2013 & same was submitted to CHC New Delhi with in a week.

Since I had a common-law relationship in past with another person who was a part of my PR application before my arrival to Canada; my wife was re-requested to submit a Severance deed in the matter of my dissolved common-law relationship with that person. As a part of application I had already disclosed this matter & attached an affidavit declaring that common-law relationship with that person dissolved in 2010 with no further bindings to that common-law relationship. However, I re-supplied the affidavit with an Inability letter stating that this is all I can supply as I have no means to contact the person I was previously in relationship with & that I'm now married to my wife named xxxxx.

I told my wife about my past common-law relationship before we got married & she was thoroughly understanding & informed.

The person I was in relationship with, till date never landed in Canada but did receive her Visa through me.

This severance deed was requested by CHC New Delhi in Dec 2013 & was supplied with the affidavit & letter with in a week. We haven't heard anything since. Beginning to being running out of patience I recently in early March 2014 requested notes under ATIP. I haven't received them either. Both of us & our families are getting frustrated because of this unexplained & never ending processing time.

Please advise if there's anything I can do, other than living in never ending hopes!

I did not hold any information back since stage 1/ through out the application process so far. I've been honest about everything. I was never married to this person I was in common-law relationship with. I did not have any child from this person either. That relationship ended & both of us went on our own ways. Have never met, talked or seen each other since 2010 & have no aspirations either.

I love my wife & just want to be with her for the rest of my life; can't bear the pain of being away from her anymore either.

It'll be 10 months in processing time since application was received by CHC. There online status reporting system is also very poor.

Our eyes are getting stoned waiting for to be with each other.
I think that because of your past relationship who was also on your PR application, there is some delay that they want to make sure that your current marriage is genuine. Have some faith and patience. I am sure you will be hearing good news soon as well. Don't worry everything will be fine.
Your GCMS notes take 1 month approximately to be sent to you if you used the electronic version.