Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binal17 said:
Hi my name is binal krunal patel. My husband got his PR in march 2012 while he was in india nd after dat we got married in april 2012 nd he went back to canada in may 2012. When he landed in canada with his PR he forgot to inform d visa office as well as d airport dat after gettin his PR he got married to me. After dat he also hored a lawyer in canada to change his marital status in visa office but d lawyer cheated him nd did not do nething about it. We filed my spouse visa file in february 2013 after waitin for nearly 9 months for d status to change. But un fortunately it did not change. Now after 1 year from d date we filed d application delhi ambassy office is not accepting me as my husband's wife just becos we dint change d status. Dey have given me the time period of 30 days.
Now can pls ull suggest me wat should i do further.
How can i explain dem the truth.
Pls if nebody can help me.
if u r getting married after getting pr visa then u have to inform the visa office regarding ur marital status change, then the visa office will ask u to return the passport and request u to include ur spouse in the application form. as a result of this, u will have to wait for som more time to get the new pr visa for both husb and wife..u will be in trouble if u dont inform the visa office after ur marriage and land in canada to finish ur landing formalities..

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
rksandhu said:
i m august applicant...nd wht abt u ?
They received my application on 11th July 2013, share your complete timeline to add you on spread sheet, wish you speedy visa.

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi am there said:
if u r getting married after getting pr visa then u have to inform the visa office regarding ur marital status change, then the visa office will ask u to return the passport and request u to include ur spouse in the application form. as a result of this, u will have to wait for som more time to get the new pr visa for both husb and wife..u will be in trouble if u dont inform the visa office after ur marriage and land in canada to finish ur landing formalities..
PR is granted only after u finish landing formalities..an immigrant visa in passport does not mean that u got PR. at the time of landing u sud disclose if thr is any change in marital status( i dont know whther they entertain this at the immigration counter at the canada airport coz u reachd canada without informing the marital status change, they mayb give an exceptn considering ur lack of knowldge regarding this) .u cannot lie there...it is highly recommnded that u sud inform visa office if thr is any change in ur status before flying to canada, and the visa office will not permit u to fly if the marital status is changed, they may ask u to include ur spouse in the current application. which wud have completed in a 6months period.

now in their case they should consult a very experienced lawyer..

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
vikrantnayyar said:
i had interview on 11th in chandigarh.. and tommrw i will go to collect my passport with very shiny visa.. so now i wanna say thnx to our forum.. thanks guys.. especially myrah , desi girl sahil and many more..
hope rest of all will get there shiny visa soon. may god bless them all ..
friends i just wanna say u one thing " agar tusi sache ho te koi tuhanu rokk nai sakda.. sach te raho sach hi boliyo interview te and " mera data sab di bhali krega... jholi bhar du muradan nal tu sache dillo mang ke te dekh " which means sbki turn ati hai rabb sbki sunta hai kisi ki jaldi kisi ki late ..
Congrats.....did they return ur passport after interview? Coz i had interview 12th march and they returen my pp and wedding pics and said they gonna give me decision later.

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Sukhraj said:
Congrats.....did they return ur passport after interview? Coz i had interview 12th march and they returen my pp and wedding pics and said they gonna give me decision later.
Hey, welcome to the forum, can you tell us when did you filed your application, how was your interview and what questions did they asked ? some applicants got on spot visa and for some applicants they had returned passports, photos and again send an e-mail to submit passport, what is you e-cas showing now ? Also it depends on expiry of medical report, if medical report is expiring soon, they will ask us to redo medicals and submit it along with your passport, I hope this help you, good luck and wish you speedy visa.

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
Hey, welcome to the forum, can you tell us when did you filed your application, how was your interview and what questions did they asked ? some applicants got on spot visa and for some applicants they had returned passports, photos and again send an e-mail to submit passport, what is you e-cas showing now ? Also it depends on expiry of medical report, if medical report is expiring soon, they will ask us to redo medicals and submit it along with your passport, I hope this help you, good luck and wish you speedy visa.
hi i applied 27-05-2013
Med expired on- 06-03-2014
Interview- 12-03-2014
Mostly they asked about my wife's job,salary, accomodation, working hours and hwere v had our honeymoon, how many ppl on our wedding,where it held etc it took like 55 minuts

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Sukhraj said:
hi i applied 27-05-2013
Interview- 12-03-2014
Mostly they asked about my wife's job,salary, accomodation, working hours and hwere v had our honeymoon, how many ppl on our wedding,where it held etc it took like 55 minuts
55 min is long time man it would be better if you can post the questions here it will help others to prepare ..
Thanks and congrats again..

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
vikrantnayyar said:
i had interview on 11th in chandigarh.. and tommrw i will go to collect my passport with very shiny visa.. so now i wanna say thnx to our forum.. thanks guys.. especially myrah , desi girl sahil and many more..
hope rest of all will get there shiny visa soon. may god bless them all ..
friends i just wanna say u one thing " agar tusi sache ho te koi tuhanu rokk nai sakda.. sach te raho sach hi boliyo interview te and " mera data sab di bhali krega... jholi bhar du muradan nal tu sache dillo mang ke te dekh " which means sbki turn ati hai rabb sbki sunta hai kisi ki jaldi kisi ki late ..
CONGRATS !!!!!

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
Desijatt said:
55 min is long time man it would be better if you can post the questions here it will help others to prepare ..
Thanks and congrats again..
thats coz i spend few years in cyprus and UK as student they spend time asking bout my trevel history,
Why i didnt find a girl in india or UK, if i stayed anywhere without visa,while studing hw i was managing my finance,hw many hours i used to work there. Hw i met my wife how v started.hw was parents reaction.hw my wife goes to work,wich car she driving from when.what r ur hobbies, food u eating veg or non, why she didnt come with u on interview.
It was at chndighar embassy for interview there was a white fat guy along with indian lady(interprater). Wile interview they having look at wedding pics and typing on computer. Hew showed me few pics and asking bout the places. He asked mine and my wife's e mail adress an skype ids.huh.....

Desijatt

Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th August 2013
Med's Done....
20th June 2013 remedical in October 8th 2014
Interview........
interview done and DM on 11 January 2015..
Sukhraj said:
thats coz i spend few years in cyprus and UK as student they spend time asking bout my trevel history,
Why i didnt find a girl in india or UK, if i stayed anywhere without visa,while studing hw i was managing my finance,hw many hours i used to work there. Hw i met my wife how v started.hw was parents reaction.hw my wife goes to work,wich car she driving from when.what r ur hobbies, food u eating veg or non, why she didnt come with u on interview.
It was at chndighar embassy for interview there was a white fat guy along with indian lady(interprater). Wile interview they having look at wedding pics and typing on computer. Hew showed me few pics and asking bout the places. He asked mine and my wife's e mail adress an skype ids.huh.....
Ok that's great info it means they gonna ask about travel history too coz I was in the uk for 28 months on student visa as well ..
Thanks brother ..

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Sukhraj said:
hi i applied 27-05-2013
Interview- 12-03-2014
they will ask you to do medicals again and submit the passport...you will get this request by email.

Sukhraj

Feb 14, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
they will ask you to do medicals again and submit the passport...you will get this request by email.
thanks, but afterhw many days they gonna send me email for remedical?

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
Hey NAKSA1521 what do you think about my case.

IP from Jan 6, 2014

Interview done Jan 6, 2014

Passport send Jan 24, 2014

Medical received Jan 27, 2014

When can I get expect the visa? It is so killing me. I cannot concentrate my work, making silly silly mistakes which I don't used to do. Getting very frustrated on little little stuff. Contacted MP and got nothing said come back in April 6, 2014. What should I do now.

vikrantnayyar

Dec 4, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 may 2013
AOR Received.
13 june 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
11- mar-2014
Passport Req..
16 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-mar-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
Sukhraj said:
thanks, but afterhw many days they gonna send me email for remedical?
sukhraj apna inbox khali kr 22 .. and watsapp me at 9041321688

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Hello Forum members! GREAT NEWS!
My wifey got her passport today with the shining visa ;D ;D ;D ;D
Our wait is over!!
we applied in June 2013 and got visa in march 2014.
Oh i am soo happy! God's great!
Intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai, expereinced it totally today!
I wish everyone get theri file processed soon!

Just one thing, my online file status still shows in process. It changed from application recieved to in process on 4th March '14 and got passport with stamped visa on 13th march 2014!
Sometimes NDVO acts wierdly fast! :p
I hope it does like that in everyone's case!
All the best to all..
Time to get kicked out of this forum :D :D :D