march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:
I got my notes and as expected 'interview is required' (the usual suspects age difference, family background and previous relationship - before anyone ask age difference is over 10). No condolences, please. I can face interview, it is the delay part that makes me mad. They did not look at my file till Feb 10th. Now medicals and pcc expiring this month and no interview date yet. God knows how long will it take to a get an interview date and if medicals and pcc need to be redone then the delay is forever..then the issue of security and criminal checks have not been started...forum members who have been waiting to hear from NDVO from Feb until now (for Feb 2013 - May 2013 applicants), you will most likely have interview. Order notes and you will see whole history of your lives and why interview is required.
I thought you would get PPR but finally it has said something on your notes about your interview. I dont know why they would take so long to check your file and not informing you yet. So insane! I hope you will hear the interview date soon. I know you will do great for the interview and speedy visa for you. What Desi girl said
is so true. You are smart enough to know how to face NDVO and fight for it. All the best!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
HarvB said:
Did MP inquiry. Really helpful. They told me that our file is in line for an interview; but no dates yet. Just hope to get the interview soon. We were prepared for this as I am divorced with a child. But just hoping that we get an interview date soon.
That sucks but finally MP said something about your file. Hope they will tell you an interview date sooner. glad you are prepared for an interview. All the best!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
cad_pnp said:
This is what the eCas says when I try to get my details on UCI # :

-------------------------------------------------------------

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

----------------------------------------
Did you try both like sponsor or applicant UCI? There are two UCI so try them again and make sure you enter is right.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
MdHasheem said:
what were the reasons quoted in the notes for you?
it was not stated directly but from their notes I can see they have noted down birth dates of both parties (age difference); number of siblings not married for sponsored person and sponsor person's previous relationship...so these are the red flags they have concerns about...it looks like NDVO wants applications that are less complex - first and only marriage; whole town in attendance for first marriage; no kids or divorced and remarried; no age gap (both parties must be born in same town; same day; same time; same hospital); after marriage stay in town for a month or more but not too much as it would raise concern as why were you in your spouse's city for a year (so you have no intention to go back to Canada?)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
cad_pnp said:
This is what the eCas says when I try to get my details on UCI # :

-------------------------------------------------------------

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

----------------------------------------
when using UCI, they need the following information: UCI number; sponsor's family name; birth date: place of birth if you have the following correct and it does not work then sometimes websites don't work and you try it later....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
SN0206 said:
I thought you would get PPR but finally it has said something on your notes about your interview. I dont know why they would take so long to check your file and not informing you yet. So insane! I hope you will hear the interview date soon. I know you will do great for the interview and speedy visa for you. What Desi girl said
is so true. You are smart enough to know how to face NDVO and fight for it. All the best!
thanks..it is the insane wait and the attitude to keep the file set aside if it takes extra efforts to process, makes me irritated...

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
NAKSA1521 said:
Hello, I had applied in July and was working for ABC company, I changed my employer and now working for XYZ company, I didn't informed CIC about change of employment status because we applied in Family Class Sponsorship, it doesn't matter if we informed or not, regarding change of address, I think you should inform them ASAP because you are already in IP, call them, e-mail them frequently and chase them until you get reply from them, hope it helps to you, wish you shiny visa soon, all the best!
Thank you. I will only be relocating at the end of this month or early next month. But I will contact then asap.

Calling them though is a waste of time. They keep sending you around in circles. Which email address do you reckon I'd get a response to?

Thanks again for the help and good luck to you too!

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
Desi-girl said:
No need to tell them about your employment as it isn't related to your application but your address change is important and needs to be notified as soon as possible. Send them a case specific inquiry and follow up with your MP to find out if it has been noted by NDVO.
Great. How do I know who my MP is? My spouse and I currently reside in India. We can perform an inquiry but how do we follow it up?

Thanks in advance for the help.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

It's not for me it's for Vikrantnayyar

Congrats Vikrantnayyar I'm so happy for you.

I have a good news regarding my friend Vikrantnayyar his interview went well and he will be flying to canada before 5th April 2014.

Wish you all the best, Happy married life.

cad_pnp

Oct 23, 2013
SN0206 said:
Did you try both like sponsor or applicant UCI? There are two UCI so try them again and make sure you enter is right.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I tried both Application and UCI # but I get the same message. I am not sure about sponsor UCI, I dont see that in the options.

What should be the next steps ?

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
I got my notes and as expected 'interview is required' (the usual suspects age difference, family background and previous relationship - before anyone ask age difference is over 10). No condolences, please. I can face interview, it is the delay part that makes me mad. They did not look at my file till Feb 10th. Now medicals and pcc expiring this month and no interview date yet. God knows how long will it take to a get an interview date and if medicals and pcc need to be redone then the delay is forever..then the issue of security and criminal checks have not been started...forum members who have been waiting to hear from NDVO from Feb until now (for Feb 2013 - May 2013 applicants), you will most likely have interview. Order notes and you will see whole history of your lives and why interview is required.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bunch of useless people out there...sitting on their a$$ with fat paychecks in their pocket!! calling their system ridiculous is the understatement of the century!

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAHIL SINGH said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

It's not for me it's for Vikrantnayyar

Congrats Vikrantnayyar I'm so happy for you.

I have a good news regarding my friend Vikrantnayyar his interview went well and he will be flying to canada before 5th April 2014.

Wish you all the best, Happy married life.

Congrats Vikrantnayyar :)
Wish you all the best :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
congrats vikrantnayyar...tomorrow it will be canucks to say 'OMG'

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
congrats vikrantnayyar...tomorrow it will be canucks to say 'OMG'
I hope so ... fingers crossed .. though a bit tensed .. need all the wishes from u guys... thnx

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
canucks said:
I hope so ... fingers crossed .. though a bit tensed .. need all the wishes from u guys... thnx
you will do fine...it is natural to get tensed....good luck..is your partner going to be with you at NDVO tomorrow? that helps in terms of stress reduction...if not, NDVO would require your partner to be available on the phone in case of questions....