09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
NAKSA1521 said:
Thats good, wait for their call and please don't miss this time, hang-in there, best of luck.
okay dear...thanks for ur concern. ..

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Desi-girl said:
Don't worry, they will call you again in a few days. Try to stay by your phone.
okay dear....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA............

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.

THEY DISPATCHED IT ON THE 25th Feb 2014 and I received it today :) I had my tickets for today morning but now they are for the 6th.. I am from home to another :)

Babaji bless me bless us all for this wonderful journey called LIFE WITH LIFE :)

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERYONE HERE AND OUTSIDE HERE IN THIS WORLD WAITING TO REUNITE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES.. :)
congrats buddy,

finally your long wait is over and you can go and enjoy your life with your soulmate... have a great married life....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
goldie2212 said:
Hello All,

I am a June 27th applicant. Medical on May 23rd, Passport requested on Sept. 4th, Passport submitted on Nov. 7th.
No idea when they will start processing and issue my PR.
Hello Goldie

they are working on june applicants and your's must be in process as well. I am sure you will hear some good news very soon

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Goldie

they are working on june applicants and your's must be in process as well. I am sure you will hear some good news very soon
My wife is a May applicant and we still haven't heard back from CIC. Only thing I have seen is "in process" since mid-December. Does anyone know how long this "in process" stage will take? My spouse was asked to do some more medicals as they found something in her lungs. Medicals were cleared and sent to them in time. So I'm not sure why there is so much delay. Any idea guys?

Pari sandhu

Feb 9, 2014
Hello everyone sorry for late reply mine interview is done and all goes well the lady there was very nice she ask most of question from my file i submitted from my wife and she answer well to her every question....mine was second marriage so she ask about that from my wife to.... the lady gave visa to my wife right away and said her to fly before 8 march interviews goes about 30 min ... What kind of relief it was now i cant tell u thanks to everyone and specialy to garry who gave me interview tranning person cell no that guy also help us alot the question interviewr ask he all redy prepare us for that k buddys thanks all of u this form give me postiveness and guide me through this process may all of u get your visa soon now i m wating for my wife thank u ... God and also omg omg omg hahaha

Pachu

Jun 6, 2013
msingh2013 said:
My wife is a May applicant and we still haven't heard back from CIC. Only thing I have seen is "in process" since mid-December. Does anyone know how long this "in process" stage will take? My spouse was asked to do some more medicals as they found something in her lungs. Medicals were cleared and sent to them in time. So I'm not sure why there is so much delay. Any idea guys?
Mr Singh

Hang in there as same thing happens to my one of my buddy and he got a call once medical clears.

Pachu

Jun 6, 2013
Pari sandhu said:
Hello everyone sorry for late reply mine interview is done and all goes well the lady there was very nice she ask most of question from my file i submitted from my wife and she answer well to her every question....mine was second marriage so she ask about that from my wife to.... the lady gave visa to my wife right away and said her to fly before 8 march interviews goes about 30 min ... What kind of relief it was now i cant tell u thanks to everyone and specialy to garry who gave me interview tranning person cell no that guy also help us alot the question interviewr ask he all redy prepare us for that k buddys thanks all of u this form give me postiveness and guide me through this process may all of u get your visa soon now i m wating for my wife thank u ... God and also omg omg omg hahaha
Congrats Pari and that was bloody brilliant that everything goes perfectly fine........Have a great life guys...

Pachu

Jun 6, 2013
goldie2212 said:
Hello All,

I am a June 27th applicant. Medical on May 23rd, Passport requested on Sept. 4th, Passport submitted on Nov. 7th.
No idea when they will start processing and issue my PR.
Hey Goldei

I am also June applicant and i am also in same boat as you are...most probably will see some action from NDVO in early march or mid march..

Everybody will get a visa sooner than later.... :)

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
Pari sandhu said:

Congratss.........

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
VARUNKUMAR said:
i m goging to collect my PP on monday Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh JAI MATA KI
congratulations varunkumar..... :D.....wish u all the best and a very happy married life..... ;D ;D ;D