NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Pachu

Jun 6, 2013
My timelines are as follows :

Applied in June 2013
Medical done May 2013
File Transffered in July 2013
PP request August 2013

Till then no updates and dieing........ To meet my Pyari Patni..... :-\...

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
Hats off to NDVO!!!
they replied to the mail i sent them asking if they received my wife's passport. Although its a computer generated generic mail. but atleast they bothered sending even that.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Pachu said:
My timelines are as follows :

Applied in June 2013
Medical done May 2013
File Transffered in July 2013
PP request August 2013

Till then no updates and dieing........ To meet my Pyari Patni..... :-\...
Thanks alot for your timeline. I see that your medicals expire in may so why worry too much about that. You still have time to get visa before medicals expire. Maybe you will hear good news next month soon. Just be positive about it. Why dont you apply for gcms notes? It will show you if they have started on your file yet.

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
Passport sent on 12 Jan 2014.Missed PPR on Oct 22,2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Just now received 2nd GCMS notes.

NDVO has changed my wife's email address(it was entered wrong as I came to know from 1st GCMS notes) and updated that passport has been received on Jan 2014.Medical is passed.

Criminal and Security background has not been started so the situation is almost the same.

Any idea when NDVO start doing the criminal and security background check ?

needVisa25

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loving said:

NDVO has changed my wife's email address(it was entered wrong as I came to know from 1st GCMS notes) and updated that passport has been received on Jan 2014.Medical is passed.

Criminal and Security background has not been started so the situation is almost the same.

At least you know your medical is cleared. Does your e-cas show medical results received?

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Loving said:

You applied in September 2013, I applied in July 2013 and nothing has been started on my file yet, this sort of gives you an idea of how far off you are. I would say in May of this year they might start looking at September files, just hang in there friend :)

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Gagi007 said:
You applied in September 2013, I applied in July 2013 and nothing has been started on my file yet, this sort of gives you an idea of how far off you are. I would say in May of this year they might start looking at September files, just hang in there friend :)
Hi just wanted to know when they start doing Criminal and background check. I know they will start working on my file in April-May.

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
needVisa25 said:
At least you know your medical is cleared. Does your e-cas show medical results received?
It says "RECEIVED" and "PASSED"

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Loving said:
Hi just wanted to know when they start doing Criminal and background check. I know they will start working on my file in April-May.
Sorry, I should have said, they will start doing Criminal and Background Checks in May of this year since you applied in September 2013. I'm just saying this from personal experience, since they have not started doing Criminal/Background checks on July 2013 files yet, which they are most likely going to start in March

Loving

Jun 12, 2013
Canada(Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
18-Sept-2013
File Transfer...
25-Sept-2013
Med's Done....
27-June-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-June-2014
LANDED..........
20-June 2014
Gagi007 said:
Sorry, I should have said, they will start doing Criminal and Background Checks in May of this year since you applied in September 2013. I'm just saying this from personal experience, since they have not started doing Criminal/Background checks on July 2013 files yet, which they are most likely going to start in March
Thanks Gagi007 for the clarrification ;D :)

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Any updates for August 2013 Applicants?

It's been 5 months since I sent the passport but no update yet!

What's the time line to get DM after sending passport?

When should I expect some update?

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
swatcat2904 said:
Dear Glad1

Thanks for your kind words. I have done everything, from diverting my mind to taking up hobbies, whatever I can think of to help me going. However, now the time has come when its really hitting me. Seems like these heartless people have never had a heart. I so do not want to wish if they ever have to go through all this. It is painful. Wish they could have some respect for us and our time which has been sacrificed in just having horrific dreams of CIC day and night.

Hope it all ends well. That's all I wish for myself and all people I can see struggling.
Hello Swatcat,

I am also going through the same thing, I cannot concentrate on my work, cannot sleep at nights, and cannot eat my food properly. Trust me the pain that you are going is not alone and don't you worry at all as this time will come to an end soon.

My advice is not to think about your spouse and do think what you guys are going to do when you get together soon. Try to think the positive side, what are your plans in the future and how you are going to tackle them.

Our anniversary is coming soon and yet my wife still did not got her visa. We have done all we can from our side as in re-medical, passport sending and even contacting MP for help. Nothing is working in our support and to make it worst we cannot even check the E-cas now since they did something wrong with her web so we cannot see anything now.

Just relax and let it pass by, it will be over soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
swatcat2904 said:
Hi All,

I have been a silent observer of this forum for almost a year. Although, I have never shared my timelines to be added in the spreadsheet, just because I thought patience is the key to success.

However, now I think I am gradually losing it. I am a 17th June 2013 applicant and my medicals would expire on 9th March 2013.

While I can see so many June applicants getting IP or calls, it is quite disappointing to see that my and few others like me, our files have no update so far. This uncertainty is just killing.

I have applied through an agent and somehow fear that they have not shared my mobile number in the form, having said that, I feel that in cae the embassy wants to get hold of our number, they can easily through the mobile ph bills and medicals that have been submitted with the application.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this delay or no update from them yet.

Look forward to hear.
Hello :)

So glad you finally shared your story with us. Its worth it. Im sure you saw so many posts that they are waiting patiently without visa yet and so frustrated. You should see how many of members from feb to may are still waiting without visa and some of 2012 are still waiting for visa after interview completed. There is nothing we can do than waiting patiently. As glad1, magess and others gave you some advices so you wont think about the negative side because you will go through like this always so dont think as we said be positive about it and trust me time will fly away and then you will be with your loved ones soon. you never know if NDVO might give you extensions for medicals and the speedy visa for you. I hope you will get good news very soon. Try your best to do an MP Enquiry about that as soon. Stay strong as always. All the bestt! :)

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
pimigration said:

Nothing yet my friend. I am July applicant (sent my passport in September) and they have not touched my file yet. NDVO is working on June files, and July should start mid March, so you are looking at April before you hear anything :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
pimigration said:

Hello

As you know they are still working on june applicants and its almost completed so hopefully end of this month. Then they will start working on july applicants next month so you can assume when they will start working on august applicants like after 2 months (early May so hopefully). I know it feels like forever but surely time will fly and you will hear good news soon. All you have to do is be patient for a bit longer. All the best! :)