+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

semi

Jan 14, 2012
I just want ask that is it ok to check status of application every week???? Somebody told me that it's negative effect on your case?? Is it true???

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
semi said:
I just want ask that is it ok to check status of application every week???? Somebody told me that it's negative effect on your case?? Is it true???
There are ppl who check every 15 min in this forum. It will be hell lot of effort and resources to monitor such kind of work to check if each user is checking ecas and try to take action on his/her file.

SnowLeopard

Jan 7, 2014
sunsweet said:
Dear Harish
Please have confidence in yourself. God will always bestow his blessing as surprise yet HIS test some times shatters you. Have faith. Be cool. When problem comes to everyone all will be like you. Thats the reason forum members help each other and some take guide role some take mood changers role, some take the situation humourous. Nobody neglets anyone.
You do the self audit on your file. Take your application form sent. Keep all the documents on the side. From the first line find where is the proof. If you are a person to approve will you take that proof as valid or you need some other. If so which document. Immedeately source it. Keep it ready for interview. If audit done earlier you could have sent it to them. Then go to next. We are a few in this forum discussing but the NDVO is process for all. There are other types of visa they are process. All are not genuine cases. If anything goes wrong the VO would be trouble so he tries to be cautious as meticulous as possible, some times more arrogant in his tone during interview to get the information some time he/she takes a friendly attitude to extract information. They want to find how genuine the relationship.
We all can give to addition support. But you and your spouse alone are going to perform it. Share all information with each other. Keep all the doucments ready. Answer them with honesty all genuine cases will be through and you would be coming out with flying colurs and lead you sucessful life with your partner in Canada having secured a VISA.
Wishing you all the best.
Hello friends
Just had interview in New Delhi today. It went for about 20 minutes. The visa was provided within an hour after the interview. The lady (British descent) who took interview was so respectful and professional. Entirely a delightful conversation not the dialogue of the deaf I must say. ...so guys who are scheduled for the interview. Pls don't panic, it just expedites the process so has happened in my case. Thanks a lot to Myrah n Magessss for their kind heart n helping nature ..May god always be with you beautiful peeps! Will fly back to Nepal tomorrow pm ..keep smiling cheers!!

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
And the visa office has stored my application for 11 months now...

...looking forward to the 12th month.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
semi said:
if you are talking about checking ecas, thats not true what somebody told you. You can check how many times you want but you dont need to check ecas as often. Ecas is not always reliable.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
SnowLeopard said:
Hello friends
Just had interview in New Delhi today. It went for about 20 minutes. The visa was provided within an hour after the interview. The lady (British descent) who took interview was so respectful and professional. Entirely a delightful conversation not the dialogue of the deaf I must say. ...so guys who are scheduled for the interview. Pls don't panic, it just expedites the process so has happened in my case. Thanks a lot to Myrah n Magessss for their kind heart n helping nature ..May god always be with you beautiful peeps! Will fly back to Nepal tomorrow pm ..keep smiling cheers!!
Thats amazingg news for you! Congratulations for the successful interview and visa. You are very lucky person to get visa on the same day. May i know what your full time line is? thanks. You are already kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and god bless! Thanks for the wishess. :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
SnowLeopard said:
Hello friends
congrats buddy

thats amazing, and again thanks to NDVO for not making the life more harder after interview... WIsh you a great married life mate

SnowLeopard

Jan 7, 2014
SN0206 said:
Thats amazingg news for you! Congratulations for the successful interview and visa. You are very lucky person to get visa on the same day. May i know what your full time line is? thanks. You are already kicked out of this forum. Have a happy married life and god bless! Thanks for the wishess. :)
Thank you so very much for ur words.I got exactly on 10 months period from date of application filed
Application filed on 19th April 013
Medical on 2nd April 013

SnowLeopard

Jan 7, 2014
abhishekgoel007 said:
congrats buddy

thats amazing, and again thanks to NDVO for not making the life more harder after interview... WIsh you a great married life mate
Thanks a lot for your kind words n well wishes.

krunalpatel2010

Oct 25, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2013
AOR Received.
27-may-2013
File Transfer...
30-may-2013
Med's Done....
04-March-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP : 7th Nov. <DM : 16 Feb. 2014>
LANDED..........
surprise
semi said:
Doesn't matter if you r checking e-cas each n every hour or day or a week :)
bless u. n get visa asap.

krunalpatel2010

Oct 25, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2013
AOR Received.
27-may-2013
File Transfer...
30-may-2013
Med's Done....
04-March-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
surprise
The Glad 1 said:
And the visa office has stored my application for 11 months now...

...looking forward to the 12th month.
99% cases got their visas before expiring med. :)
be positive. n tc. :)

krunalpatel2010

Oct 25, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2013
AOR Received.
27-may-2013
File Transfer...
30-may-2013
Med's Done....
04-March-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
surprise
binaya123 said:
hi
i am also july applicants still no any updates from their side,,my medical is going to expire after 1 month and very worried
dont be worried. you will get visa n u will be in canada before expiring your med. :)

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
SnowLeopard said:
Hello friends
Congrats God bless You. Wish you a happy healthy eventful Life.

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
krunalpatel2010 said:
99% cases got their visas before expiring med. :)
be positive. n tc. :)
Medicals expired in December 2013. I am certain that my PCC has expired as well.

Yes thank you. I intend to remain positive. Good luck to you too.

rosh.ss

Feb 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-13
File Transfer...
22-11-13
Med's Request
Medicals have been recieved
Med's Done....
02-09-13
VISA ISSUED...
in process since August 2
Hi ,
My application was filed on Oct 3 and i got passport request on Dec 2 but i could give the passport only on January 23 due to work commitments. I received an email last week from the delhi office in reply to my inquiry confirming that they have received my passport.
I have already sent all the necessary documents (police clearance certificates, medical etc). I have applied under my wife's sponsorship and intend to travel with her in July when she makes a trip here to India. do you think i have any chance of getting the pr by July so that i can travel back along with her.

Regards,
Roshan