march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Iranas said:
Please who have applied for GCMS if they can check their medical validity in their notes. I just wanted to know how long visa officer is authorized to extend it.
I have heard few of members got extended their medicals for 2 months or less than that. Mostly NDVO extends their medicals for a month or something like that. Its depends on how closer their medicals expiry date. have you done GCMS notes recently yet? You should hear some good news soon. :)

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
Peerzad said:
Because my wife was at her early stages of her pregnancy , she wasn't allowed to do so... Ok she is done with the Medical Exam Actually today, and they have forwarded it to NDVO , hope everything goes smooth...
Wow congratz mate ya it should not be a problem with NDVO when they see your wife is pregnant and they should issue a visa fast as well. Just prey that everything goes smooth and you get a speedy visa.

Man looking at this good news of new babies makes my heart beat goes faster. I wish I would have done the same thing then I would be a father too.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
HarvB said:
Is there anybody that has heard nothing at all since they applied?
After submitting the passport in July 2013, have heard nothing back. This waiting game is too much to handle. No offence to people that are getting updates, but ones that applied after us, and are getting some good news, just makes me more anxious! Will be completing 9 months of "just waiting" :(
I know this waiting game is drivin us crazy. Oh my god I hate that tooo and its totally unfair for us. I hope that NDVO is working hard to clear all backlogs and give all of us visas soon. I hope you will get it soon since your medicals is about to expire in March. All the best! :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
a.m said:
OH MY RABBA

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ITS DECISION MADE FOR ME
IT CHANGED TODAY MORNING ON MY ECAS.

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IT CHANGED MY LAST NAME FROM MY PARENTS TO MY HUSBANDS.

Good luck to all waiting and I wish from the almighty for a super duper speedy results for those waiting Babaji please help

congrats buddy, that really good news, have a great and love-filled married life...............

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
happyjoyjoy said:
hey guys, I got a letter from ndvo saying to submit ppc and fees but no ppr , so I called my lawyer and hes saying they didn't ask for passport so we are not going to send it but I see some people are sending it and getting letters back from nvdo saying they recived all things requested and passport. the thing is my wife is not planning to travel and don't understand why my dumb lawyer is tell me not to send the passport, just want to get some feed back from you guys on what should I do???
sometimes NDVO sends 2 letters. one for pcc and second for ppr, but you can send your passport to avoid any further delays

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
magessss said:
Wow congratz mate ya it should not be a problem with NDVO when they see your wife is pregnant and they should issue a visa fast as well. Just prey that everything goes smooth and you get a speedy visa.

Man looking at this good news of new babies makes my heart beat goes faster. I wish I would have done the same thing then I would be a father too.
Aww magess. I know your so excited to be a father too. Dont worry you will be with your wife soon and start a new family life after your wife gets pp with visa. We all want to start our new family soon too but stupid NDVO makes us waiting as hell. Sigh. Anyhow, the right time will come for you soon. Im so proud of you here and being so positive too. :D :)

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
Myrah7 said:
yes they are sending 2 mails now from ndvo........one is the fee and pcc and the 2nd is ppr........u can send them an email stating that pp was already sent on which date etc........apply for notes and see when they got the pp...will give u a better picture !!
i understand that... but the thing is, in their first email they asked for passport where as in their second email they didn't mention passport.
My point is why did they send me another email when i have already sent all the documents they requested in their first email??

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
abhishekgoel007 said:
sometimes NDVO sends 2 letters. one for pcc and second for ppr, but you can send your passport to avoid any further delays
hey abhishek..
if you could shed some light.
i got my first ppr on 23rd jan and i send all the requested docs with passport on 10th feb. Today i received another email asking for those documents again.
In their first email they had asked for passport as well whereas in second email which i received today they didnt mention about passport.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
vikasgandhi said:
i understand that... but the thing is, in their first email they asked for passport where as in their second email they didn't mention passport.
My point is why did they send me another email when i have already sent all the documents they requested in their first email??
Thats strange. You should email NDVO and explain that you have already sent them with passport and ask them to confirm if they have received your passport yet. Do it as Myrah said it too. Dont worry. :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Sajy said:
Hey guys,

Am back from Delhi wid my visa... and these people are workin on weekends too... and someone there told me that they are work hard to finish up the backlog... so those who needs some push to go on... hold on for a while am sure it will be done soon for all of u....
(My file was submitted on July,13 Passport in Sept,13...medicals were about to expire so they have given me a deadline to reach canada, met few more applicants there who were given the same option) They were in some meeting when i was there... n someone over there told me.. that they r workin on weekends and really hard to finish off the backlog... attach as many proofs as u can like phone bills, vacation pictures, receipts, anything that will prove ur case is genuine it makes it easier for them n faster for us... I wish u all get wat ur heart desires.. Keepin u all in prayers... and thank u so much for all the support and advice....
wow that was quick, hats off to NDVO for working hard.... congrats buddy and have a great married life. and NDVO keep up the good work

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
vikasgandhi said:
hey abhishek..
if you could shed some light.
i got my first ppr on 23rd jan and i send all the requested docs with passport on 10th feb. Today i received another email asking for those documents again.
In their first email they had asked for passport as well whereas in second email which i received today they didnt mention about passport.
Hello Vikas,

Same thing happened with me when i did my PR application 2.5 years ago, And i sent all the documents again in order to avoid any further delay and also attached a letter that I have already submitted the same documents along with passport on whatever day and also send them an email saying that I have already submitted the requested documents.

But still send the documents, if you dont have originals, send the copy

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
SN0206 said:
Thats strange. You should email NDVO and explain that you have already sent them with passport and ask them to confirm if they have received your passport yet. Do it as Myrah said it too. Dont worry. :)
what email address should i send email to?

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Vikas,

Same thing happened with me when i did my PR application 2.5 years ago, And i sent all the documents again in order to avoid any further delay and also attached a letter that I have already submitted the same documents along with passport on whatever day and also send them an email saying that I have already submitted the requested documents.

But still send the documents, if you dont have originals, send the copy
yes even i was thinking of doing the same.
thankyou..
is there any point ordering the notes right now?? its too early i guess

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
vikasgandhi said:
yes even i was thinking of doing the same.
thankyou..
is there any point ordering the notes right now?? its too early i guess
Hello Vikas

As of now there is no point, try and order the notes after you send all these documents and why I am telling you to order the notes so that you can see if they have received the passport and other documents...

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
vikasgandhi said:
My wife had received a ppr on 2rd january and she sent everything including passport, landing fee and few more proofs kn 10th feb, but she received another email today which looks like another ppr,
What should I do... should I send them an email or just ignore the new email? Coz all the documents were received on 11th feb
hey buddy, needs some correction from you

you mentioned My wife had received a ppr on 2rd january

so is it 2nd jan or 2nd feb. and also when did your file transferred to NDVO