+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

Ohballe

Jun 13, 2013
Re: Need urgent help after interview

sponservisa12345 said:
Hi there.i just done my interview at chandigarh counsulate with my spouse which is not bad and interview office return my all proof with all pic also return my passport and she told me I give you answer after one week I am worry why she return my,pp back kindly help me
buggi2008 said:
Hey sponservisa.....I m in the same boat ...my interview was on 12th Feb..and she returned everything including pp...and said they will contact me soon.....
Hi for you both: It is perfectly normal at Chandigarh consulate; this is how it goes.
Interview -> photos+some documents+passport(s) returned -> goes to 'in process' after few days -> if so, all good (wait for email with further instructions then)
OR
Interview -> photos+some documents+passport(s) returned -> goes to 'decision made' after that -> not sure; Gauti hasn't updated us yet for this.

(for 'in process' status after interview you have to wait few days; these days ecas is being updated Sunday morning India time (mostly)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
haritsharma said:
Where is your interview.what you say to visa officer Sir/Madam or visa officer?
if you want to say 'officer' it would be fine rather than visa officer which is bit of awkward..the other option is just ask him/her how he/she would prefer to be called....in general, in India, everyone calls the other person sir or madam

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
dhillonpk said:
hello all..

I have one question regarding GCSM notes.. i guess these are being requested by spouse in Canada.. Do i need to fill a form given under GCSM notes ? n it is applied online so i need to send scan copy of that form to my husband with my signature ?

thanks
both sponsor and sponsored persons have to sign..check the link below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArjKIJSYT22GdDVSZ0JReGtVa25fMERwcXNkaklnLUE#gid=6

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
SN0206 said:
Thanks. :) oh ok it might take a time to get the visa for you but if you showed them so many proofs then awesome. :) thanks for sharing your case. have you tried an MP inquiry last time or first time for you? You can go ahead and do an inquiry and apply for GCMS notes as other members said to apply to find out what has happened with your file. Its upto you if you want to apply for gcms notes and it will take 30 days to get notes. Just do an inquiry as soon as possible. All the best! :)
Yes, it seems as though applying for GCMS is the way forward for me at right now. Honestly, up until this point, I was going by the official information which indicates a 12 month processing period (initially 10 of course). And so I patiently waited without trying too many things.

I guess the comforting part for me is that my family is with me. My heart goes out to the ones who have been away from their loved ones and have had to wait for long periods of 'processing time'.

How've you been holding up for so long? Have you applied for GCMS or done any inquiry so far? It would be interesting to know how many people are around with similar timelines like us.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
RJ1710 said:
Hi guys

I have an interview on 20th Feb next coming Thursday .. Any suggestions or advice for the interview..what kind of question they ask ??
Please help me out with the questions whosoever gone through the interview kindly send me the questions??Can i carry my marriage photo album or video along with me.. will it help in my interview??

Waiting for the kind reply..[/b][/b][/b]
Mine is on 19th march

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Peerzad said:
How long does it take before status changes from "Application received" to In process? TNX
in my case, it has been 'eternity'.... still waiting for something to happen....before you ask, yes, I have tried all the usual routes (notes/MP/case specific inquiry and all routes point to one sign 'application received' like the sign 'dead end')

dhillonpk

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thanks waiting to exhale

should i send scan copy of this form with our signature ?

Feb 13, 2014
Re: Need urgent help after interview

Ohballe said:
Hi for you both: It is perfectly normal at Chandigarh consulate; this is how it goes.
Interview -> photos+some documents+passport(s) returned -> goes to 'in process' after few days -> if so, all good (wait for email with further instructions then)
OR
Interview -> photos+some documents+passport(s) returned -> goes to 'decision made' after that -> not sure; Gauti hasn't updated us yet for this.

(for 'in process' status after interview you have to wait few days; these days ecas is being updated Sunday morning India time (mostly)
oh ok did they give you all the document and pic as well is your medical and police report not expire my police report went expire is your cease show now in process we are same boat

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
haritsharma said:
Hello Friends this is the main reason raised by the vo during interview.what is the best answer of this question ?please reply?

5.16. Relationships of convenience
Persons who entered into a non-genuine marriage, common-law relationship, conjugal partnership or adoption in order to obtain permanent residence in Canada must be refused [R4].
In the case of a child to be adopted, the regulation excluding a relationship of convenience from the family class is R117(1)(g)(i).
Officers must have sufficient evidence to support a conclusion that a relationship is not genuine (see Identifying a relationship of convenience, Section 12 below, and OP 3 for adoptions.)
Officers must clearly explain in the case notes why the relationship is one of convenience.
Sponsors may submit an appeal of a refusal on these grounds to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD).
this relationship even though it is not a conventional one as defined by the society, it is still real, loving and caring as of 'conventional' relationship. Documents such as chats, emails, trips etc that I have provided prove that we care for each other and this relationship is genuine. Due to family and societal non acceptance, we have to take this route. Had we been in relationship in a country where common law, conjugal kind of relationship is accepted or normal, we would not have applied here...some convincing explanation like this...

SINIP

Apr 12, 2012
Hello, I got my gcms notes on feb 2 it says not started security, criminality... Except medical in progress.. So I think if all this start only then it will show in process.. If it's not started by 2 feb when can I expect for it to start my ecas just shows application received on 14 June 2013

Feb 13, 2014
Hi there I just finish my interview at chandigarh they give all document with pic and pp back as we'll I ask why u give me pp they told me we will send u letter after one week my question is any one recived same day visa or how long time I need to wait thanks

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
saniali said:
i undrstnd ur situation dear atleast ur in process nt lyk me jus app rcvd :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :( :(

[really sorry to hear that ur case is stuck and worse than me.
Why don’t u complain at immigration dept at Canada…
We called them and narrated the entire story and they asked us to wait till feb end.
Reason, for my file actually reached delhi on 18 feb (sys will show the date it moved from Canada, for me it shows 5th feb) they consider the transit time also while calculating 12 month of processing time they take to process our file. We will log official complain in feb end. U too can do so since u have already crossed one year]

Prakar

Feb 14, 2014
Hi,

My husband is a PR in Canada and he is Sponsoring me. My application was submitted and received at the Visa Office in Canada on July 2nd 2013. My passport was requested on Aug 27th and Medical Received was updated on Sep 12th. Since after that till now I haven't seen any update in my status. Its been more than 5 months since I submitted my passport and am really worried.. In the meanwhile I enquired about my application status to the visa office and they replied its pending initial review and this was on 29th Dec 2013.. Possibly when can I expect my visa ???

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
dhillonpk said:

thanks waiting to exhale

should i send scan copy of this form with our signature ?
yes....I don't think you have to sign any forms (I don't remember doing it) but you have to send your scanned copy of your sponsored agreement

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Prakar said:
Hi,

My husband is a PR in Canada and he is Sponsoring me. My application was submitted and received at the Visa Office in Canada on July 2nd 2013. My passport was requested on Aug 27th and Medical Received was updated on Sep 12th. Since after that till now I haven't seen any update in my status. Its been more than 5 months since I submitted my passport and am really worried.. In the meanwhile I enquired about my application status to the visa office and they replied its pending initial review and this was on 29th Dec 2013.. Possibly when can I expect my visa ???
Hi Prakar,

I am also on same row..

Can you tell m, how to enquiry on status from CIC delhi office? I am not able to find fax or contact number to speak.