File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Re: Need urgent help after interview

sponservisa12345 said:
thanks my medical going to expire march 5 2014 but police report expire last week do u think they will ask redo and why she return my pp with all proof and pic still worry
They returned all proofs back to you because they dont need it and they are going to give you a visa. Its strange they would have extended for another weeks for you. Maybe your pcc expired and they will ask you to redo medicals or pcc. Just be patient for sometimes. Try an Mp enquiry as soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
SatishKavya said:
Our PCC was done 30-Jan-2013 so it is more than year now, should we get new PCC done and send to NDVO ? or should we wait till they ask. I am just worried if they ask at later point the process would be delayed. Senior members please share your experience.
I dont think it is a good idea to redo pcc and send to NDVO unless they ask for it. You need to wait for an update from NDVO. You might get good news before medicals expire. They are still working on June applicants so you will be next soon hopefullyy. :)

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello Friends this is the main reason raised by the vo during interview.what is the best answer of this question ?please reply?

5.16. Relationships of convenience
Persons who entered into a non-genuine marriage, common-law relationship, conjugal partnership or adoption in order to obtain permanent residence in Canada must be refused [R4].
In the case of a child to be adopted, the regulation excluding a relationship of convenience from the family class is R117(1)(g)(i).
Officers must have sufficient evidence to support a conclusion that a relationship is not genuine (see Identifying a relationship of convenience, Section 12 below, and OP 3 for adoptions.)
Officers must clearly explain in the case notes why the relationship is one of convenience.
Sponsors may submit an appeal of a refusal on these grounds to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD).

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haritsharma said:
Hello friends if visa officer ask me this question

"If I refuse this application what will you do?"

what is the best answer please reply senior members.
In my opinion, the safe answer would be stating the law. Inform that you (technically your sponsor) will make an appeal to IAD (Immigration Appeal Immigration) of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB).

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:
wake up people, share some good news.....
India about to get New Zealand all out under 200 in the first innings. (Hope this news counts ;) )

aman_sidhu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting for renewed PP since 07-02-2014
AOR Received.
O1-04-2013
File Transfer...
12-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 15 oct 2013
Hey guys.....I went to NDVO yest with my renewed PP.....they issued me shinining visa within an hour

OMG OMG am officially kicked out of this forum.....thanks everyone and I wish u all a gud luck and hope u get visas ASAP.....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
aman_sidhu said:
Hey guys.....I went to NDVO yest with my renewed PP.....they issued me shinining visa within an hour

OMG OMG am officially kicked out of this forum.....thanks everyone and I wish u all a gud luck and hope u get visas ASAP.....
OMG thats the good news i was looking for. and that was really fast, congratulations buddy. and thanks NDVO for not making aman's life more harder..

Have a great married life buddy

grnrg

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman_sidhu said:

Congratulations... Wish u happy travels to Canada!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
nrn1 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG its a Decision Made so happy today...........All the best to other member and I wish you all a speedy Visa. Thank you everyone again.

File Transfer...: April , 2013
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: January 9
Meds expire: Feb 24
VISA ISSUED...: In process : November 25
Congrats!! Hope you get your pp with shiny visa back before the 24th so that you can fly out to Canada ASAP.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
kj13 said:
OMG!! Decision Made.... :D

Thank you so much everyone... Hope everyone get to feel this feeling very soon... All the best to you all

Application filed: April 29, 2013
Application Received: April 30, 2013
Medicals: April 8, 2013
AOR: May 23, 2013
PPR: June 13, 2013
Medicals updated on ecas: October 19, 2013
IP: January 13, 2014
Decision Made: February 13, 2014
Congrats!! hope you get your passport with shiny visa back soon!!

dhillonpk

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all..

I have one question regarding GCSM notes.. i guess these are being requested by spouse in Canada.. Do i need to fill a form given under GCSM notes ? n it is applied online so i need to send scan copy of that form to my husband with my signature ?

thanks

ripzter

Feb 24, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Couples who are eagerly waiting for their Spouses visa to be done ASAP. Wish you all a very "Happy Valentine Day" :p
Hope NDVO ppl have also someone whom they LOVE especially the one who paste visas on PP's. Please do it fast GUYS. Try to understand the feeling of been apart from my spouse for more than 11 months.
Hope to see a bit fast finger movements on PP's now onwards. ;D