+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
satrup said:
Good news!! Got a request to deposit the passport immediately so that the landing in Canada can be before the medicals expire. The same passport was given to us after the interview and we were confused, and disappointed. I guess yesterday was a good day for us. Good Luck to all who are waiting.
Wow .. That's exciting , what date s ur madical s gonna expire??

vip_fakeer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-12-2013
File Transfer...
28-12-2013
Med's Done....
20-10-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
Chinnmaye said:
My sister has applied in back in November-2012 and got the visa in April 2013. I guess this year deal to the strike the application process has been delayed. They are still processing June :( which means for the November applicants maybe will get the visas by June of 2013 but I think it also depends on when the medicals expire. They try to issue visas before the medicals expire. I see that NDVO is moving little quicker now.
Was checking out TRACKITT website and filtered cases based on passport request sent between Jan 2013-march 2013..
I found 14 cases case with timelines as follow
Approved 8 Pending 6

And from those 8 approved...6 applicants got their Passport back in Late May early June 2013
So!! 60% chance of getting your passport back with shiny visa in May-June 2013
Maybe few stopped updating their case..could have been already approved...I don't have a latest update.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
vip_fakeer said:
Senior members...
I can see the Application processing timeline on CIC website..which has been quarterly updated on October 30, 2013 (cases between October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013)
Is there a link anywhere to find/research on previous quarterly updates from CHC-ND...in the spousal category?
Or maybe New Delhi applicants can share the previous timelines which they have seen posted on CIC-website back in 2011-2012-2013
I remember that back in 2009 last quarterly update (Oct 2009)...it was taking 57 days in CPC-M and 6 months in CHC-ND to process
But majority of the applicants...who had no issues (no missing documents, PCC, Meds Complete, proper records, no mistakes in application) received their visas in around 2-3 month period...once the initial AOR with PPR was received in mail. ...the good ol' days... Cry Sighs

Would be nice to see the previous quarterly updates...if you remember any for year 2010-2011-2012-2013
Please share if you have any info on this matter. thanks
yes go to data.gc.ca and you can see most viewed or recent documents which has different departments . select cic and browse u can find excel file .

vip_fakeer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-12-2013
File Transfer...
28-12-2013
Med's Done....
20-10-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
ramkris said:
yes go to data.gc.ca and you can see most viewed or recent documents which has different departments . select cic and browse u can find excel file .
Thanks ;)

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
No updates for me...yet...my medical experience on 27 may 2014...oh....I can't wait 4 months more........

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

Dear *************
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi
******** PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS MONTH/DAY/YEAR at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;
• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.
If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.
Encls.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Any other applicant received an interview letter today please share.i m from jalandhar punjab

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
They are currently processing June applicants so I am pretty sure you will hear good news very soon. So dont worry and wish you a speedy visa :) :) :)
paul719 said:
No updates for me...yet...my medical experience on 27 may 2014...oh....I can't wait 4 months more........

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
haritsharma said:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration

Dear *************
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi
******** PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS MONTH/DAY/YEAR at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;
• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.
If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.
Encls.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Any other applicant received an interview letter today please share.i m from jalandhar punjab
Whats the date for your interview ?

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Chinnmaye said:
They are currently processing June applicants so I am pretty sure you will hear good news very soon. So dont worry and wish you a speedy visa :) :) :)
thx for wishing me..I hope so...,

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
canucks said:
Whats the date for your interview ?
Mid March.but i m very very dis-pointed.

vip_fakeer

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-12-2013
File Transfer...
28-12-2013
Med's Done....
20-10-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
haritsharma said:
Mid March.but i m very very dis-pointed.
I can imagine how u feel..but there is nothing you can do but prepare yourself for this interview and pass it.
Stay strong...be hopeful..one day gone is one day closer to getting your visa.
I have heard from few people that sometimes VO after the interview ask you to submit your passport.
You might receive a visa on the same day..or maybe couple of days later.

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
vip_fakeer said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D This is a wonderful News!!! All the best..Start packing up...your shiny visa is on the way :D :D :D
Damn...looking at your timelines... :eek: :eek: ...You deserve to be with your spouse NOW!!! Finally the Donut Eater NDVO's have woken up
8) 8) Time to do the Gangnam Style 8) 8) :p :p :p :p
Thanks VIP Fakeer. It is a relief. Good luck with your applcation.

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
RMGILL said:
So they told u to land in canada b4 medical expire??
Yes... exactly. They will expedite your visa if you are borderline for medicals.

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi guys,

When will NDVO update the medicals? I am not sure if they received them yet. My husband has done his medicals in July 2013 and applied in November 2013. Should my husband call the doctor to confirm if they sent the medical reports to NDVO?

vikasgandhi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
29-12-2013
Med's Done....
novemeber mid.
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
22-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ip on 09 july, wishing for quick DM
vip_fakeer said:
I can imagine how u feel..but there is nothing you can do but prepare yourself for this interview and pass it.
Stay strong...be hopeful..one day gone is one day closer to getting your visa.
I have heard from few people that sometimes VO after the interview ask you to submit your passport.
You might receive a visa on the same day..or maybe couple of days later.
Why does the letter say that bring your passport... was the passport not submitted after PPR??
And simillarly you said that VO asks to submit the passport after interview.. but its already woth them right??