File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Chinnmaye said:
Hi SN0206,

Thank you very much for your response. Can you tell me how I can do a MP inquiry. I am not sure how to do that. I emailed NDVO that is what the call center people told me that they will respond in 24 hrs but no response yet :(
Here is the link and put the postal code to find who is your MP in your area from Canada. Call or email them to do an enquiry and it takes one week to get a response. NDVO wont reply back or call back because they are too busy.

www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
I am glad for this forum. People in here are soo helpful and bringing my hopes up. THANKS TO ALL WHO IS TAKING TIME TO RESPONSE AND ENCOURAGING.

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Thank you soo much SN0206. I will email the MP now regarding this.

SN0206 said:
Here is the link and put the postal code to find who is your MP in your area from Canada. Call or email them to do an enquiry and it takes one week to get a response. NDVO wont reply back or call back because they are too busy.

www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Chinnmaye said:
Thank you soo much SN0206. I will email the MP now regarding this.
Ok your welcome. Good luck with it. Hope it will be helpful for you too. :)

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 14th December, 2013; Visa issued 11th July, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
Myrah7 said:
22 applicants waiting in IN PROCESS -

champs/chamu - 24th july - asked to do re-medicals
jsk11 - 27th august
vsn - 13th September
mumbai000 - 19th September
Iranas - 26th October - got call to verify address -recent update on e-cas ' medicals have been received'
ankgs - 26th october
canadaposts - 26th October
aman_sidhu - 15th October -
vrajput - 26th October - no medicals recd on e-cas
shivanidixit123 - 31st October - re-medicals - recent update e-cas medicals have been received
NANN - 21st October
kejalmistry - 7th November - got a call to submit pp
krunalpatel2010 - 7th November
gurisidhu - 8th November - waiting for 2nd ppr - got a call on 11th jan 2014 to submit pp
nrn1- 24th November - Got a call recently to send pp to ndvo
Miracle of Jesus - 27th November- no medicals recd on e-cas
Man Singh - 7th December
alifk - 14th December - got ADR
Magesss - 6th January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED- asked to do re-medicals
thagasin 13th January 2014
Anishka - 22nd January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED
angelish - 25th January 2014

HEY GUYS LIST FOR IP LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONES NAME :) SPEEDY VISA TO ALL WAITING :D
I hope this list is cleared soon now and a new list of IPs come up with new applications moving forward to IPs and DMs.... ;D :) God Please listen to our prayers now!!

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Chinnmaye said:
Thanks ramkris for your response. NDVO confused me so much. When I first saw the letter I jumped saying that I got a PPR and compared to others it is little different. My husband called the call center and they said to email NDVO. We have sent an email but no response yet. Fingers crossed, I am planning to mail the Passport but little nervous about it. I wish NDVO can be clear to people. All the best for your and wish you a speedy visa process. :) :)
Thank you and send them passport keep track of it through courier.Include letter and cover letter also if possible,wish you speedy visa also

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
I am Canadian and living in India and waiting for my spouse's PR.I received this today in email:

- PLEASE HAVE YOUR SPR SUBMIT EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL COMPLY WITH R130(2) IF AND WHEN VISA WILL BE ISSUED.

R 130 (2) of regulations state that

"A sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in subsection(1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant become a permanent resident"..

What should I submit for the above requested items...Please do let me know and thanks a lot

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
tahsinmohammad said:
I am Canadian and living in India and waiting for my spouse's PR.I received this today in email:

- PLEASE HAVE YOUR SPR SUBMIT EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL COMPLY WITH R130(2) IF AND WHEN VISA WILL BE ISSUED.

R 130 (2) of regulations state that

"A sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in subsection(1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant become a permanent resident"..

What should I submit for the above requested items...Please do let me know and thanks a lot

proof that u will be relocating to canada like house agreements or job offers some things like that, check in other threads also regarding this

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Check this letter which I received. Do I have to go for interview now or my file is approved? And how long it takes now?

Date: September 2, 2013
XXXXX
Dear xxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxx

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on 06/17/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your accompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit any documents and passports until you have prepared the entire package.

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted). Passports can not be returned to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan. If your current mailing address is not in India, Nepal or Bhutan, please provide an address in that territory.

If any other documents are requested before or after your passport is submitted, you must comply with that request. No decision will be taken on your application until all of the requested documents have been received by us.

You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
aroundwrd99 said:
Check this letter which I received. Do I have to go for interview now or my file is approved? And how long it takes now?

XXXXX
Dear xxxxxxx

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on 06/17/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
Note: The application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.
Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is given to spouses/partners and dependent children.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your accompanying family members. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit any documents and passports until you have prepared the entire package.

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration

If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted). Passports can not be returned to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan. If your current mailing address is not in India, Nepal or Bhutan, please provide an address in that territory.

If any other documents are requested before or after your passport is submitted, you must comply with that request. No decision will be taken on your application until all of the requested documents have been received by us.

You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
This is a letter asking you to submit your passport. This is not a letter for interview call. Also, you have to submit your PCC and fees if you haven't submitted them earlier.

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
aroundwrd99 said:

XXXXX
Dear xxxxxxx

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
This is call a Passport Request:

Submit your all passport
Payment receipt
Copy of all PCC if you didn't send original else send original.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
alifk said:
This is a letter asking you to submit your passport. This is not a letter for interview call. Also, you have to submit your PCC and fees if you haven't submitted them earlier.

I did submit all PCC before.

What will be the next step?

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
aroundwrd99 said:
I did submit all PCC before.

What will be the next step?
If you have submitted all the PCC then send them all your passports, new and expired ones along with a cover letter. Send it to the address mentioned in the email and send it via a reliable courier, DHL or blue dart so that you can track it and you will know when it is delivered. Once they receive you passport, just wait for further correspondence from them..

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
alifk said:
If you have submitted all the PCC then send them all your passports, new and expired ones along with a cover letter. Send it to the address mentioned in the email and send it via a reliable courier, DHL or blue dart so that you can track it and you will know when it is delivered. Once they receive you passport, just wait for further correspondence from them..

Do you want. What usually the next step?

alifk

Oct 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May, 2013
AOR Received.
2nd June, 2013
File Transfer...
11th June, 2013
Passport Req..
26th June, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon!! Soon!! Soon!!
aroundwrd99 said:
Do you want. What usually the next step?
What month applicant you are? If everything is clear and if they find your relationship to be genuine, your file will move to In process and after that Decision made...