11th April 2013
Passport Req..
18th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting !!!
LANDED..........
God alone knows when
Raman kaur said:
I wish I jump one step ahead of u....nd get my ppt nd visa straight.....I will feel like the Queen of the world :p
ha ha..
wish the same for u!

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
SC89 said:
Need help guys !!!

my doctor sent my medical reports to CPP-OTTAWA (responsible for processing inside canada applications) instead of CPP-MISSISSAUGA (responsible for processing outside canada applications ). That is the only reason my medicals have not been updated yet.
This is the reply I got today
" Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that we have still not received the medical results on this application. As soon as they are received, processing will resume and you will be communicated directly by our office with next steps.

We trust that this information will be of assistance. "

what should i do now ? should I do case specific enquiry again and ask them to get my medicals from CPP-OTTAWA ?
Damn so stressed ! :(
Relax, if you have scanned copy or xerox copy of your medical, send them a scanned copy via e-mail of your medical stating that your doctor had send medical report to Ottawa instead of MISSISSAUGA, hopes this clear and wish you speedy visa.

tired_of_the_wait

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th May 2013
File Transfer...
6th June 2013
Med's Done....
11th April 2013
Passport Req..
18th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting !!!
LANDED..........
God alone knows when
Raman kaur said:
I wish I jump one step ahead of u....nd get my ppt nd visa straight.....I will feel like the Queen of the world :p
i did feel great when i checked e-cas on sunday evening with no hope and saw the status as DM... took me some time to sink in the feeling :p

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
sumeshchd said:
HELLO FRIENDS,ANY UPDATE FOR MYRAH ?
not yet..still recovering from the shock of dealing with -25 degrees celsius and snowing conditions now..It is her first 'OMG' moment in Toronto

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
NAKSA1521 said:
Relax, if you have scanned copy or xerox copy of your medical, send them a scanned copy via e-mail of your medical stating that your doctor had send medical report to Ottawa instead of MISSISSAUGA, hopes this clear and wish you speedy visa.
yea !!! I have just sent the copy of medical report and doctor's letter via case specific enquiry. I even emailed CPP-Ottawa if they can send my medicals to new delhi, India !!! than you so much for your help ! I hope to hear something soon from them ! :)
thanx

Raman kaur

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
27-04-2013
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014
tired_of_the_wait said:
i did feel great when i checked e-cas on sunday evening with no hope and saw the status as DM... took me some time to sink in the feeling :p
true....its a great feeling.... hope u get ur ppt tomo or by monday... and thn u magically pass ur DM to my ecase....wow... ;D

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
Thanks to everyone who took time to congratulate us! Everyone's support is highly appreciated.

I will answer specific questions of everyone as soon as i'm coming back to Canada in about 1week and half. But i'm sure you all understand that I would prefer to focus for now on my hubby during the time i'm still in India... Lol! So don't worry I don't forget any of you and I'll return back to you shortly!

sumitk12345

Jan 22, 2014
Hello..I am married guy..I am looking someone who can send me sponsorship from Manitoba. Please help me...Just I need a sponsorship from Manitoba only.

sunil siwach

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2013
AOR Received.
25-09-2013 SA Same Day
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Request
10-09-2014 In Process....: 11-06-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2013
Interview........
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 Passport Sent : 28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Hello Everyone

Anybody please tell stats till 23 jan 2013

Thanks

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
canucks said:
OK from my notes it went to FCU-DIS and then to FCU-PA... so i think yours is still in review with an agent or a senior officer may be second thought to have an interview or not
Just out of curiousty, and if you don't mind me asking, when is your interview date scheduled? Looking at our timeline, we pretty much applied nearly the same month.
Also, do you recommend that I order the notes once more? The last time I ordered them was back in early November. Would it make any difference? Or should I just wait for the ndvo to call/e-mail us?

Jan 6, 2014
Gagi007 said:
There will always be someone worse off in this world my friend, and I feel for all those people. Like for example, there will be someone with only one arm, then further there will be someone missing both arms, then there will be someone with both arms and one leg missing, then there will be someone with both arms and both legs missing, then there will be someone missing both arms both legs and no head (oh, that's called dead). Now, all these people (missing various body parts) feel bad, and are sad, and it's true that there are people who are suffering wayyyyyyyyy more than them (except maybe the dead guy, because he's dead), but one only looks at his/her immediate situation, it's true, that in the back of their mind they know that people do exist that are suffering more, but as human beings I think our own suffering takes a higher priority. That's just how humans behave. So, to sum it up here, I feel bad for myself because I see no movement in my file and this affects me directly, and I know you are worse off because you applied before me and still have no passport request (but this does not affect me directly, so I feel less bad/sad), I still feel for you bro. We are all just looking at our own individual situations here, and feeling bad/sad for ourselves, because something that affects us immediately/directly takes higher priority than something that affects others (especially if we don't know these "others" personally). Wowwwwwww my longest post ever :D
what about those who have all 4 limbs but cant use even one ..? you see, as you said...theres always a worse case

primoo

Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
17-Apr-2013
File Transfer...
14-May-2013
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2013 Re-Meds: May 26, 2014
Interview........
05-May-2014
Passport Req..
03-Jun-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-Aug-2014
SC89 said:
Need help guys !!!

my doctor sent my medical reports to CPP-OTTAWA (responsible for processing inside canada applications) instead of CPP-MISSISSAUGA (responsible for processing outside canada applications ). That is the only reason my medicals have not been updated yet.
" Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that we have still not received the medical results on this application. As soon as they are received, processing will resume and you will be communicated directly by our office with next steps.

what should i do now ? should I do case specific enquiry again and ask them to get my medicals from CPP-OTTAWA ?
You should reply to their email saying the doctor has sent the med reports to CPP-OTTAWA and this is not my fault. Please tell me how to proceed.
If they don't reply, go back to the doctor and tell him, please send my medical reports to CPP-MISSISSAUGA

missin u

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
05-Sep-2013
Med's Request
RE-MED DONE on 23-July-2014
Med's Done....
04-Feb-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 18-July-2014, DM on 2 Feb,2015
LANDED..........
only God knows
SC89 said:
Need help guys !!!

" Dear Sir/Madam,

unless I'm mistaken,doctors are supposed to send medical report to NDVO instead of CPC-Missisauga for outside Canada spouse cases.............
i always thought,they send medical reports to CHC,new delhi but don't the exact procedure..........it's the NDVO that processes the case after sponsorship evaluation part is done........

missin u

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
05-Sep-2013
Med's Request
RE-MED DONE on 23-July-2014
Med's Done....
04-Feb-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 18-July-2014, DM on 2 Feb,2015
LANDED..........
only God knows
SC89 said:
Need help guys !!!

" Dear Sir/Madam,

i have just called the doctor and someone out there told me that they send medical reports to delhi

Robin_Pandey

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
26 Apr 2013
AOR Received.
4 June 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 2013 (ecas update on 16th Dec 2013)
Passport Req..
June 2013 (Requested ltr submission and then submitted on 17th Dec 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25th Oct 13 & DM - 19th Jan 14
LANDED..........
12th Feb 2014
Thanks Desi girl.... Helll yah... life is a biggg roller coster ride for sure.... and NDVO is one hell of a ride :p

Good luck with ur case.

Desi-girl said:
Yahoo!! The wait is almost over until you get your 'baby' in you hand. But the worst of it is over. What a relief from this roller coaster ride of your life. Congrats.