File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
saniali said:
no news abt re med or interview... i knw 5thfeb ko 1 yr complt
Ahh thats so crazy of NDVO. i am praying for you to get the re medical letter soon! God bless you saniali. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Gagi007 said:
Went for MP inquiry yesterday, he said he'll get back to me in 10 days, so the wait begins :( There might have been a bit of yelling and screaming, and I did tell him straight up that I don't want the usual c**p bulls**t generic answer "your file is in queue". Asked him a ton of questions as to why it took the Conservative Government so long to end the strike, why are the processing times increasing even though the immigration minister (Alex something) said that they would clear the backlogs, and decrease processing times but that never materialized and time has gone up to 12 months, on the letter we get e-mailed from the Canadian High Commission Ned Delhi it says that priority is given to Spousal cases but it doesn't seem like they care about spousal cases at all looking at the processing time, and there was a whole page full of other questions, he said he will get back to me and I left the question sheet there. I did print out the spreadsheet and showed him, he seemed intrigued, looked at it for a while, didn't say anything. I told him look at the amount of people suffering. So lets see what comes out of this . . .
Haha you did an amazing job to your MP and you are so right that thy dont seem care about spousal cases. Keep fighting for it untill you get the shiny visa soon. God bless you! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
canucks said:
Tell me about .. just spoke to my wife she is like @ @ @ @ grrhhhhh .. what can we do .. will wait for the date .. prepare and collect all documents that we can .... and hope for the best
Woh visa officer ko koi shoot kardena chahiye jisne interview required likha hai so that he doesn't make the same mistake again.
But don't worry, everything is compatible so there is no way they cannot give you visa right after the interview 8).
Most likely, they are in awe of finding one of the most perfect couples and want to see with their own eyes so they have asked for interview ;) ;) ;).

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
Myrah7 said:
thx dear :D :D :D yes I will chg once I get dm e-cas still says in IP.......I haven't recd my pp as yet........all I know visa is issued and yesterday morning it got dispatched....:) hopefully tom afternoon or latest Monday....yeaaa
Myrah it is so so so difficult to leave your family back in India when you know u wont be coming back soon..!! Im getting so anxious....nervous...sad...excited !!!
This is difficult !! Until the visa all i wanted was to go there and now when i have got it everything is dobe ...leaving on monday ..I am getting so nervous !!!
:( :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
paul719 said:
what is GCMS? plz tell me
GCSM notes are notes that give details about the status of your application, such as what they have processed as of now and what needs to be done. It costs $5 and takes 1 month to get the notes.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
bhatiameghna said:
Myrah it is so so so difficult to leave your family back in India when you know u wont be coming back soon..!! Im getting so anxious....nervous...sad...excited !!!
This is difficult !! Until the visa all i wanted was to go there and now when i have got it everything is dobe ...leaving on monday ..I am getting so nervous !!!
:( :)
finally you get to sing Anupam's favorite song 'leaving on a jet plane...' ...one challenge of getting visa is over; other challenges wait (first one will be 'OMG..it is so cold here'; second one 'How do I go about looking for a job?'; after many months 'OMG Candian desi aunties won't leave me alone..all those awful personal questions..how do I deal with them?')....everything will be ok go with open eyes and look at it as learning experience and gain few years of wisdom and start giving out unwanted advices like me...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Being different, we get interviewed and being same, we still get interviewed... What is NDVO thinking?
I thought those morons over there at New Delhi office don't think and that's where all the problems start...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kbanatwala said:
In May 2013 Submitted my application for PR application for my Child to Mississauga Office. In June 2013 they sent the application to New Delhi. My Child is already on a TRP in Canada. Receved a letter from High Commission Canada in New Delhi on July to submit the Original Passport, Police Clearance and Right of Landing Fee. Replied back to them that my child is just 2 years old, so she is exempted from Police Clearance as well as of the Right of Landing Fee as published in their Guide to application for Sponsership. For the Original Passport submission to New Delhi in Inda, how can we do that as she is already in Canada on TRP. Send them all the photocopies for the passport with the TRP. Did not hear anything back from them. On the website application status still shows Application Received June 2013. Tried to call the Immigration Section in New Delhi, but the Call center only says to send a letter or an email and they will reply back. I have send them email waited 2 months, send them the letter waited 4 months, still no reply. Tried calling CIC in canada they say to call India or contact them via letter / email.

Is this the normal process that it takes so long. As few people were informing us that Child sponership is pretty fast and it gets done within 2-3 months.

I am worried as the status online since June 2013 is Application received.

Have any one submitted their child passport to Canadian High Commission in New Delhi when the child is in Canada on a TRP?
NDVO is really weirdo like they dont seem care about this and taking so long. It depends from people cases and some pregnancy gets visa so early. Its the luck i guess. Its so useless to call them because they wont even care about that . Have you tried MP Enquiry yet? If not then go for it or apply gcms notes too. Dont worry NDVO started working on june applicants recently and you should hear good news soon. Be positive. I wish you a good luck for the visa soon. God bless you and your child. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Desi-girl said:
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Being different, we get interviewed and being same, we still get interviewed... What is NDVO thinking?
Haha i agree with you. NDVO is so weirdo. Lol

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
Desi-girl said:
Woh visa officer ko koi shoot kardena chahiye jisne interview required likha hai so that he doesn't make the same mistake again.
But don't worry, everything is compatible so there is no way they cannot give you visa right after the interview 8).
Most likely, they are in awe of finding one of the most perfect couples and want to see with their own eyes so they have asked for interview ;) ;) ;).

hahahahahaha ..... best way to say it .....i guess ... thnx

tapas

May 10, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
25-Jul-2013
File Transfer...
5-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
21-May-2013
Passport Req..
12-Aug-2013
Got my my notes:

App Status Reason - In Progress
Medical - Completed
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Not STarted

There is a note that : No biodata on back of photos.
Is that a problem? I am sure I numbered all my pics and explained that in my cover letter. Please advise.

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
tapas said:
Got my my notes:

Medical - Completed
Security - Not Started

Is that a problem? I am sure I numbered all my pics and explained that in my cover letter. Please advise.
don't tell me I should have put notes on the back of the pics ,I didn't do any of that ,feel so dumb !I should have !such a simple thing that would have just helped me. what im getting really MAD about is why my idiot of a lawyer didn't tell me to put notes on the pics :mad: ???

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
happyjoyjoy said:
don't tell me I should have put notes on the back of the pics ,I didn't do any of that ,feel so dumb !I should have !such a simple thing that would have just helped me. what im getting really MAD about is why my idiot of a lawyer didn't tell me to put notes on the pics :mad: ???
Hey dont be mad about that and you r not dumb. do you mean to write on the back of couples pics or yourself pics like passport picture? if you meant weddings, and trips or whatever. Im so surprised that your lawyer didnt tell you to put note under each pics and you already paid your lawyer. Thats so dumb of your lawyer not you. You should talk with your lawyer about it and if you should send again with notes under each pics. Dont worry just calm down. You are a november applicant so u still have time for it and can do another one with notes under each pics after you talk with your lawyer. Do it as soon as possible. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
tapas said:
Got my my notes:

Medical - Completed
Security - Not Started

Do you mean like passport pictures? I cant believe that they put note like that. What an insane. Some dont need to put that on the back of pictures and you already explained that in your cover letter. So strange. You can do another one again and put note on the back of pics. Do it quickly. Dont forget to send with your gcms notes that it said on your note. All the bestt!

tapas

May 10, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
25-Jul-2013
File Transfer...
5-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
21-May-2013
Passport Req..
12-Aug-2013
SN0206 said:
Do you mean like passport pictures? I cant believe that they put note like that. What an insane. Some dont need to put that on the back of pictures and you already explained that in your cover letter. So strange. You can do another one again and put note on the back of pics. Do it quickly. All the bestt!
Nope. I think they are talking about marriage pics(pics to prove the relationship). I have submitted almost 30-35 pics and explained about each pic in my cover letter.