1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
ramkris said:
these ndvo ppl atleast are not acting they r doin some work. try geting gcms notes u can see some progrss. copy paste below link in to browser
and download excel file .you can filter to see required information for u. my wife also stuck in india since 4 months 2 gcms notes no progress

http://data.gc.ca/data/en/dataset/427337d0-7c36-4fed-8428-c6a63f8c19b3
kbanatwala said:
That's surprising. Not sure how NDVO is working. where did you get the above information from, can you paste the link
above link in red is the link u can download excel sheet on that page

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canucks said:
Update : got the third GCMS notes generated as of 23 December 2013

Eligibility : In Progress ( this is new ) last movement 18 dec 2013
Security: Not Started
Criminality : Not Started
Medical : In Progress ( since 19 th June ) - not sure what they looking

Notes have most of the details and he summary is :
**** Interview Required **** :(

Applicant and sponsor are compatible in terms of education,religion,culture and age; an interview is required :(
same thing i got in my notes . pls let me know when u get interview date

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
I am flying in less than 24 hrs for New Delhi for our interview... The stress is at the maximum level!!! But also feeling so excited to see my hubby in less than 48 hrs!

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishka said:
I am flying in less than 24 hrs for New Delhi for our interview... The stress is at the maximum level!!! But also feeling so excited to see my hubby in less than 48 hrs!
did they call u for interview too

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
All the very best..
Anishka said:

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
kbanatwala said:
Hi,
Before applying for the PR, I had discussed the case with CIC in Canada, with multiple agents, as I wanted to be sure of the information they are providing is correct. They say, even if the child is in Canada on TRP they are considered under outside of Canada for PR application, so they need to forward the documents to the High Commission where the child holds Citizenship / Residency. So in our case it was India New Delhi.

I my application I had sent them a letter explaining the situation that the child is on TRP and is in Canada. When I received a letter from the Canadian High Commission New Delhi, I tried to call them but no luck as the agents back in India are not aware about the process and they dont have access to the system to check this. So I had sent them an email enquiry and then I also send them a written letter with all the photocopies showing that the child is in Canada on TRP. I did not hear anything back from them.

After few months when I did not receive any reply from New Delhi, I called up CIC in Canada and explained them the letter which I have received from New Delhi, All the CIC agents in Canada to whom I have spoken, they say its just a general letter which they sent out to all, If anything applies to you, you need to do the needful. Like in the letter they have asked from 3 things.

1. Right of Landing Fee
2. Police Clearance
3. Original Passport Submission to New Delhi

Above 1 and 2 does not apply as the child is just 2 years of age and it is mentioned in their Guide. For 3. I assume it is a general letter so thats the reason it must have been there. On CIC website it says the below mentioned
To stay in Canada as a permanent resident, you must leave the country and apply from outside Canada, except in the special cases listed below. To become a permanent resident, you must meet Canada's immigration requirements.

You can apply to become a permanent resident from inside Canada if you:

are a refugee or a protected person,
are a spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident,
are a live-in caregiver,
hold a valid temporary residence permit or
are applying under the Canadian Experience Class.

I wanted to check on this Forum if any one has their child on TRP in Canada what have they done. And what communication they have received from New Delhi.

Also I visited New Comers Center and they also do help in the Sponsorship and PR application. When i did speak to them they say the process what I have done is correct.
Process u have done is correct as u were not resident of united states where they just cross the border stamp their visa and comes back.
if your child leaves canada TRP will TRP expire ?. Did you not took multiple entry visa.

Did you inform newdelhi since kid is in canada you will provide passport at the last stage of issuing visa for a short time so that baby stays with you?. Is there any answer regarding that? some people who requires travelling a lot has used this method but it may delay processing

since its already time and no response from ndvo send passport with the print out of email they sent you to newdelhi. mean while apply for gcms notes to make sure whether they started any thing without passport. gcms notes takes one month

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Anishka said:
Wow soo excited for you to see your hubby. Dont be tension and just cool down. Its good for your interview. I wish you all the best and your hubby too for the interview. Be prepared and be confident. Let us know how.it goes. Be safe! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
paulharry said:
what documents should i collect for interview
You should ask reeyan what did he bring to the interview with him. Its good to bring your recent proofs like conversations phone calls and whatever you have do bring with you to the interview. Dont be scared about it. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
youtube101 said:
You are may 27 and i am may 30. With compatibility and everything positive, i am surprised they said interview required. Now i am truly scared that we may be called for an interview. Right now i have a pending mp enquiry sent to NdVo and gcms notes due jan 23.

Do you guys know how long it takes for MP enquiry when the it is sent to ndvo?

Thanks and praying big time for interview waiver.
Why do.you think that they may be called for the interview? I dont think they will call you for the interview unless you have the red flags and your gcms didnt say either. Try to apply gcms again in feb. I believe you wont get it. Dont think about it. Be strong. :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
taj p said:
when they say compatible why is the interview required :eek:
they are compatible but are they compatible in terms of height and weight..lol...NDVO is nuts..it is most likely they are scheduled for an interview to do quality checking to see NDVO data entry morons did a good job of entering data or not...

jatthi

Sep 6, 2013
Hi does someone know how long does it take to receive passport back once a decision is made?? My wife got DM on 12 Jan but hasn't received her passport yet. Thanks is advance.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
My file has no red flags per ce. Only God knows how does NDVO officers think. I am waiting on an MP enquiry reply and GCMC notes next Friday.

Hoping for the best.

Thanks,

SN0206 said:
Why do.you think that they may be called for the interview? I dont think they will call you for the interview unless you have the red flags and your gcms didnt say either. Try to apply gcms again in feb. I believe you wont get it. Dont think about it. Be strong. :)

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
lol. You crack me up.

waiting 2 exhale said:
they are compatible but are they compatible in terms of height and weight..lol...NDVO is nuts..it is most likely they are scheduled for an interview to do quality checking to see NDVO data entry morons did a good job of entering data or not...

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
hi guys could u tell ,me.. I applied for my wife ..she lives in india..I have her UCI no. as well as file no. but when I go to cic.gc.ca . they shows me nothing..i need to know.. every body has same or just mine.. Only sponsor can check with his uci no..not with applicant uci no....thx