Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
16-MAR-2013 (Updated on ECAS on Dec 11/13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-JUN-2013 Ecas status- In Process Nov 9th -DM 19-JAN-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
31-JAN-2014 :D
Christmas & New years is my favorite time of the year, but not this year :'( I have sadly accepted the fact that I won't be able to celebrate Christmas with my hubby & now have to face friends & family's favorite question 'Where is ur hubby?' or 'When is ur hubby coming to Canada?' All coz of those careless & heartless NDVO Staff.
Arrrrrrrghhhhhh this CIC is filling their pockets by giving out student visa instead of giving priority to Families and that stupid strike which happened in the summer is still affecting us.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
sumandeep said:
you can send it
without the seal from court and file number?coz its only application filled by my lawyer?

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
miss_b said:
Christmas & New years is my favorite time of the year, but not this year :'( I have sadly accepted the fact that I won't be able to celebrate Christmas with my hubby & now have to face friends & family's favorite question 'Where is ur hubby?' or 'When is ur hubby coming to Canada?' All coz of those careless & heartless NDVO Staff.
Arrrrrrrghhhhhh this CIC is filling their pockets by giving out student visa instead of giving priority to Families and that stupid strike which happened in the summer is still affecting us.
miss_b said:

Hey friends,

I totally agree with all of you about us getting the after effect from the strike, fake marriage, and stupid LAZY NDVO staff members.
The thing that made me mad and boil the blood is that why they have to make us suffer so much. If some stupid people try to get there sisters, mothers, and family person in to Canada as a spouse then why blame the entire society or entire spouse cases.

These guys are playing a politician game with us. Follow there process or you will be put in the waiting queue for ages. And if that is not enough they simply REJECT your application saying "NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR GENUINE MARRIAGE".

I just have 1 wish is to get my wife visa on time for my January vocation. It is so sad to listen to all these stories about rejects, and fake marriage. Why don't they do anything about these cases.

Stupid people who brought there relatives as spouse should be punished with a fine and deportation ASAP. If they want to put more strict rule then I suggest to make interview mandatory to every one so they can screen properly.

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
taj p said:
without the seal from court and file number?coz its only application filled by my lawyer?
If thats the agrement and your lawyer had signed it then that is acceptable.

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
magessss said:
Hey friends,

I totally agree with all of you about us getting the after effect from the strike, fake marriage, and stupid LAZY NDVO staff members.
The thing that made me mad and boil the blood is that why they have to make us suffer so much. If some stupid people try to get there sisters, mothers, and family person in to Canada as a spouse then why blame the entire society or entire spouse cases.

These guys are playing a politician game with us. Follow there process or you will be put in the waiting queue for ages. And if that is not enough they simply REJECT your application saying "NOT ENOUGH PROOF FOR GENUINE MARRIAGE".

I just have 1 wish is to get my wife visa on time for my January vocation. It is so sad to listen to all these stories about rejects, and fake marriage. Why don't they do anything about these cases.

Stupid people who brought there relatives as spouse should be punished with a fine and deportation ASAP. If they want to put more strict rule then I suggest to make interview mandatory to every one so they can screen properly.
This fake marriage situation is going on since years, I remember reading in newspapers articles about the same guest appearing in different marriages. While it's convenient to blame the officers, they have to work with local authorities for lot of information too. How does one pick fake marriages, are you saying to save 98%, they should slide the 2%? should they target people from certain region only
No one like wait times, but the bad thing about Canadian authorities is that they don't have an alternate. They should have some type of fiancee visa or go easy on visitor visa for spouses? so take your time but don't keep the couple apart and even if its refused, wife r husband cannot stay illegal forever and they should create some type of method that wife has to show up at CBSA before leaving or it will be husbands shoulders
Some type of fool proof method where everyone is happy

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
petersiddle28 said:
This fake marriage situation is going on since years, I remember reading in newspapers articles about the same guest appearing in different marriages. While it's convenient to blame the officers, they have to work with local authorities for lot of information too. How does one pick fake marriages, are you saying to save 98%, they should slide the 2%? should they target people from certain region only
No one like wait times, but the bad thing about Canadian authorities is that they don't have an alternate. They should have some type of fiancee visa or go easy on visitor visa for spouses? so take your time but don't keep the couple apart and even if its refused, wife r husband cannot stay illegal forever and they should create some type of method that wife has to show up at CBSA before leaving or it will be husbands shoulders
Some type of fool proof method where everyone is happy
Trust me they are fake marriage going on as we speak and these IDIOTS ARE not doing anything. If the applicant have the file arranged as to there process then it is clear and the marriage is genuine. These faggots don't care about if it is fake or not fake. And speaking of the same quest appearing well it would take a dummy to do the same background picture every time they are trying to fool the NDVO.

All I am saying is to have a full proof interview with both the spouse and his/her partner to verify. Also, you are correct they should do some kind of responsibility law that states how much money is being spend and why the sponsor getting so rich in a short period of time.

They need to physically raid the houses to see in surprise visit and see for themselves whether the marriage couple are living together or not. If by chance they get caught they straight fine and deportation.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I did not want to post anything negative but the reality seems to me that there would be no updates until start of new year.

Day by day, NDVO is slowly dieing these days.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
The reason I say that is because quotas for all other categories slated for this year will be lost once we touch Jan 1. So my guess is that NDVO is concentrating to use those quotas as much as possible.

youtube101 said:
I did not want to post anything negative but the reality seems to me that there would be no updates until start of new year.

Day by day, NDVO is slowly dieing these days.

mixtapes11

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 1, 2013
AOR Received.
April 4, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Passport Req..
May 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6th, 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on Nov 30th :)
magessss said:
Trust me they are fake marriage going on as we speak and these IDIOTS ARE not doing anything. If the applicant have the file arranged as to there process then it is clear and the marriage is genuine. These faggots don't care about if it is fake or not fake. And speaking of the same quest appearing well it would take a dummy to do the same background picture every time they are trying to fool the NDVO.

All I am saying is to have a full proof interview with both the spouse and his/her partner to verify. Also, you are correct they should do some kind of responsibility law that states how much money is being spend and why the sponsor getting so rich in a short period of time.

They need to physically raid the houses to see in surprise visit and see for themselves whether the marriage couple are living together or not. If by chance they get caught they straight fine and deportation.
LOL keep those genius ideas with you

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
20 months and we still are not together... :'(
Hope this will all be over in the next couple of months. This NDVO's not reading our file and snap decision has cost us an extra year of our lives. Just want to be together and all of this behind us. :'(

User_23

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/07/2013
AOR Received.
30/07/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
06/06/2013
Passport Req..
06/09/2013 IP Since: 29/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/04/2014
akkujuly said:
waiting to exhale.. firstly i m not starting any controversies here, it was my opinion on something and its entirely my prerogative, i think its about time i ask u to defer from using adjectives for me.. i didnt react to ur earlier ones when u called me sarcastic.. thats none of ur business and keep upto urs only.. and u might try to instigate things, atleast i m not buying ur trick.. and for a change.. let ut frustrations aside and.. EXHALE A BIT... IT'LL HELP
@akkujuly Acting rude to each other on a public forum where everyone is waiting endlessly to meet their better half is something thats uncalled for. Guys like waiting to exhale, desi-girl and myrah are the ones who constantly fillup this forum with positive energy. I respect your opinions but when you are presenting your opinions, be cool with accepting others opinion too.. Therz nothing wrong if someone doesnt agree to yours. take it easy!!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
akkujuly said:
waiting to exhale.. firstly i m not starting any controversies here, it was my opinion on something and its entirely my prerogative, i think its about time i ask u to defer from using adjectives for me.. i didnt react to ur earlier ones when u called me sarcastic.. thats none of ur business and keep upto urs only.. and u might try to instigate things, atleast i m not buying ur trick.. and for a change.. let ut frustrations aside and.. EXHALE A BIT... IT'LL HELP
thank you akkujuly for your advice..while I try to EXHALE A BIT for a change, you stop inhaling things that makes you to start irrelevant controversies to this forum....that will help you too...and I agree with your views, I am wrong.Hope this helps.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
harryiswaiting said:
20 months and we still are not together... :'(
Hope this will all be over in the next couple of months. This NDVO's not reading our file and snap decision has cost us an extra year of our lives. Just want to be together and all of this behind us. :'(
Hang in there..you will get your visa soon. It is amazing that despite set backs like visa denial you were able to keep things positive and deal with tremendous patience. Honestly, i would have given up when those morons deny my visa but you appealed and won. And that tells them no matter what, you will get your visa and be with your significant other. And once you get it, you will be glad that you did not give up. It is just matter of few more days/weeks or may be months.