+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
magessss said:
Trust me they are fake marriage going on as we speak and these IDIOTS ARE not doing anything. If the applicant have the file arranged as to there process then it is clear and the marriage is genuine. These faggots don't care about if it is fake or not fake. And speaking of the same quest appearing well it would take a dummy to do the same background picture every time they are trying to fool the NDVO.

All I am saying is to have a full proof interview with both the spouse and his/her partner to verify. Also, you are correct they should do some kind of responsibility law that states how much money is being spend and why the sponsor getting so rich in a short period of time.

They need to physically raid the houses to see in surprise visit and see for themselves whether the marriage couple are living together or not. If by chance they get caught they straight fine and deportation.
Well at times, either spouse gets married in the name of love but their real intention is visa only. What easy way in the world to get in? in that case, the spouse if cheated and so is the system
Thankfully, they have created a system for that now but there should be one where the spouse can visit till the process is over

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
despro said:
good one :)

Just because 2 out of 100 applicants does fake marriage... all other 98 applicants have to suffer :(
Our whole Canadian sponsor spouse procedure is rubbish...

Instead of making the process harder for 98 applicant, why don't they make strict rules against fake marriage
So no one would even dare or think about fake marriage for money
or at least, allow spouse to travel after medical and ppc is cleared instead of separating newly-wed couples

I am 1st Aug'13 applicant and got few more months.... god knows when

so disappointed with CIC
it is difficult to have a 100% fool proof system where fraudsters don't get visas. Some countries like Israel or Middle Eastern countries do it by making it so hard for applying for visas (lots of them won't allow foreigners to become a PR but who would want to settle down in Saudi for example), assuming they allow. I thought this conditional visa business would take care of most fraud visas. Canada has such a wide borders that anyone can get in and there are lots of illegals there (probably not bad as U.S. since climate and job opportunities prevent many people from entering illegally).

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
paulharry said:
hi guys I got gcms notes. pls help me to understand
link to understanding notes (check Myrah's spreadsheet there is a tab for 'how to order gcms' and link to understand notes)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit?pli=1

if you have specific question, let me know. Though not an expert, I have done this twice and so kind of know what to look for. But others in this forum have done it too and together we can help you out

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
brarJune1 said:
I think NDVO go on holiday last 3 week Becoz no update here
officially two days of holidays (25th and 26th for this month). Showing up for work is one thing but doing actual work in another thing that is hard to do.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
NDVO better issue change of status today or send passports with visas back otherwise two precious words in this forum's vocabulary will be lost (OMG and shiny visas). Thousands of years from now, then existing civilization would regret the loss of two words due to NDVO's inactions.

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
Sry for
Late reply interview is done lady at interview was very nice she give both of us sufficent time to prove us at end she return passport for re medical she say only one month is left and cant give visa in such sort time we will get mail for remeddical now i dont know when we get mail anyone can help and in interview we are posstive and tell truth she belive in us and give possitive reply about our case and she is smiiling in whole interview

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Garry sidhu said:
Sry for
Late reply interview is done lady at interview was very nice she give both of us sufficent time to prove us at end she return passport for re medical she say only one month is left and cant give visa in such sort time we will get mail for remeddical now i dont know when we get mail anyone can help and in interview we are posstive and tell truth she belive in us and give possitive reply about our case and she is smiiling in whole interview
congrats for a successful interview..finally one anxiety is over...couple of questions if you don't mind

1. Did NDVO let both of you attend the interview? some people were told only sponsored person can attend
2. any specific question that she asked made you think that was the reason for interview? like age difference or relationship time frame etc..
3. how long did the interview last?

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
User_23 said:
@ akkujuly Acting rude to each other on a public forum where everyone is waiting endlessly to meet their better half is something thats uncalled for. Guys like waiting to exhale, desi-girl and myrah are the ones who constantly fillup this forum with positive energy. I respect your opinions but when you are presenting your opinions, be cool with accepting others opinion too.. Therz nothing wrong if someone doesnt agree to yours. take it easy!!
mr/mrs user23... where did u find rudeness in my comment... ? if u want to comment on some issue constructively then try to know ur facts first... it was my dear friend w2ex who had earlier called me sarcastic and used word controversy many times now, u know.. this was uncalled for.. and he jumped into a discussion of one other guy and myself, and started calling our( particularly mine) opinion controversy... its a public forum, we all can start a discussion on any topic but to call someone's opinion as like starting controversies is not a cool thing, what if i jump into your discussion and call u making controversies, regardless of wht ur discussion might be? . i love this forum and its positivity and all members , WITHOUT EXCEPTION. That was the reason i didnt linger on to the discussion with w2ex also and chose to turn silent quickly, we all know, few guys have spent more time around here and helped others tremendously but we all make this forum positive not one or two members, so dont try to act smart, if anyone has to say anything to me he/she can do it him/herself.. your vouching is not required, i m very cool with others opinion and i believe everyone is..i hope i made myself pretty clear here... regards, love and good luck to all brothers and sisters here.

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
waiting 2 exhale said:
congrats for a successful interview..finally one anxiety is over...couple of questions if you don't mind

1. Did NDVO let both of you attend the interview? some people were told only sponsored person can attend
2. any specific question that she asked made you think that was the reason for interview? like age difference or relationship time frame etc..
3. how long did the interview last?
yes they allow both if they need yes mostly are about age diffrence

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Garry sidhu said:
thanks for the info...I guess it is up to the discretion of the visa officer to allow both sponsor and sponsored to attend interview...good luck with the next step in this mad process

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
waiting 2 exhale said:
thanks for the info...I guess it is up to the discretion of the visa officer to allow both sponsor and sponsored to attend interview...good luck with the next step in this mad process
yea it depend on nature of visa officer m lucky mine was very sweet and understanding one but it whole depend on ur positive attitude and love between both of couple

CANVISA005

Aug 9, 2013
Garry sidhu said:

Hello Garry,

Congratulations on your successful interview. What other questions did they ask you besides age difference.
My wife's interview is scheduled in about 15 days.

Thanks