Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
harpreetjohal said:
I have a question for you guys...
i want to order gcms notes .i m the sponsor then do i need to add consent along with my application.
and in section c whose name and date of birth will come ?sponsor name or sponsored name
and what should i order electronic files or physical files?
what should i write in column whose information i am requesting?sponsor or sponsored or both
any kind of help will be appreciated
thanks
check Myra's (second tab of spreadsheet has info about notes) or Desi-girl posts below their signature they have links to how to order notes...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
what are gcms notes? why or when do you need them?and whats an mp??
MP is member of parliament. It's the guy representing a community/ city in Canada who can inquiry about the status of your application to the NDVO on your behalf.
If you are the sponsor, You can find your local MP from this site
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

GCMS notes are online forms that are sent to NDVO, cost $5 and they ask for the details on to where your application is in processing and why it may be taking so long. And you can find step by step procedure from the link I gave you before. That is the direct link to Myrah's spreadsheet tab.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
happyjoyjoy said:
im always wondering why cic-m is taking so long and your reply here got me thinking ,im divorced in the past and me and my wife have an age gap of 11years, you think this can be the reason that they are taking so long?? don't want to think about when my file gets to new delhi :eek: and how long they would take if this is the case :(
normally you should get notification of file transfer within 30 days after filing your application..in your case, it has taken two extra weeks..if you don't hear anything about file transfer in a couple more weeks, call CIC and find out why the delay. Hope they entered correct email address. Also, check spam folders sometimes mails end up there...age gap and previous divorce won't factor in initially when they transfer your file..it may affect once they transfer your file to New Delhi...honestly, we don't know why they recommend interview on what basis. There were cases in this forum where the applicant produced tons of pics and other documents only to be told to be ready for interview (no big age gap or past divorce in this case). there was another case where the couple had a Buddhist wedding but visa officer entered as Muslim wedding and now they were asked to appear for an interview..go figure

upasanagovind

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
7-8-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 8th July DM since 10th July
LANDED..........
As soon as the passport reaches :(
i know its kinda silly... but really... who is harper?? :eek:

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
upasanagovind said:
i know its kinda silly... but really... who is harper?? :eek:
you will regret asking who is Harper...link is provided below....current conservative government wants every immigrant to speak English (not an issue for me since it expands job opportunities for immigrants), know Canadian culture and politics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Harper

harpreetjohal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
march9
AOR Received.
March20
File Transfer...
In process march22
Med's Request
Fingerprints request April 13
thank you so much

upasanagovind

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
File Transfer...
28-10-2013
Med's Done....
7-8-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 8th July DM since 10th July
LANDED..........
As soon as the passport reaches :(
okaaaayyyyy.. thanks waiting to exhale :)

so again... how long does it usually take for some who is in IP to change to DM? is there an average?

kanshi

Dec 8, 2013
Seriously, you do have to have to do any thing and just continue working till end. I never provided anything other than job title,place & years. Not even salary information. Not to scar you but you have a government job so your salary would be very good. So they may question you ' why you want to quit such a high paying Gov. job?'. You know, the more you provide, they question you more.

As, what they want is just educated, self depended people in their country. not someone who comes and goes on welfare. And, in interview if they ask 'why you didn't quit ?' Simple: I am self depended person and I have to support my self. And, I don't know how long it will take to process my application, but i am ready to quit this moment if i am given the Visa.

It's my opinion, so don't mind.

I am so scared to post something on this forum as people may take it to heart.

missin u said:
thanks for the reply, i want to ask one more thing,

i am doing govt job here and mentioned that in my work experience or past 10 year doings column in application form for my application & i hope i won't affect anything,i have attached all my proofs of job like ID card, salary certificate etc..i am just confused with one thing,i s it necessary to avail NOC from the respective department before applying or i just need it if an interview is called for.

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
normally you should get notification of file transfer within 30 days after filing your application..in your case, it has taken two extra weeks..if you don't hear anything about file transfer in a couple more weeks, call CIC and find out why the delay. Hope they entered correct email address. Also, check spam folders sometimes mails end up there...age gap and previous divorce won't factor in initially when they transfer your file..it may affect once they transfer your file to New Delhi...honestly, we don't know why they recommend interview on what basis. There were cases in this forum where the applicant produced tons of pics and other documents only to be told to be ready for interview (no big age gap or past divorce in this case). there was another case where the couple had a Buddhist wedding but visa officer entered as Muslim wedding and now they were asked to appear for an interview..go figure
I have a lot of tattoos ,maybe I should get my wifes name tattooed on my neck :p they cant say that its not real then ::)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
upasanagovind said:
okaaaayyyyy.. thanks waiting to exhale :)

so again... how long does it usually take for some who is in IP to change to DM? is there an average?
Its actually two weeks to two months to get DM from IP. There are still IPs list waiting longer for one month or more than that.

angel2117

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2013
File Transfer...
June 6, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 09, 2013
Passport Req..
June 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Dec 4, Visa Issued - January 7,2014
LANDED..........
January 14, 2014
Its Monday today...lets hope we get some news todayy or hopefully this week....*fingers crossed*

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
angel2117 said:
Its Monday today...lets hope we get some news todayy or hopefully this week....*fingers crossed*
Yes! :D hopefully we all will hear good news this weeek!! hope you will get good news too. ;) God bless us all! :D :)

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
angel2117 said:
its still sunday night where I am :( I have to wait 11hours 45minutes 13 seconds till Mississauga office opens :(

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
happyjoyjoy said:
its still sunday night where I am :( I have to wait 11hours 45minutes 13 seconds till Mississauga office opens :(
Lol good counting time. I think NDVO updates by India time so dont worry you can check it tomorrow.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Happyjoyjoy is waiting for SA.

SN0206 said:
Lol good counting time. I think NDVO updates by India time so dont worry you can check it tomorrow.