06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Yup, Because they will wonder "how in the world was it possible to have such a perfect wedding and relationship?" And most likely fall asleep again :p :p :p
if I do it I am damned (perfect wedding) and if I don't do it (divorced with children) I am damned too in NDVO's minds...of course in their dreams (while sleeping in their office) they have perfect weddings; bollywood songs about love

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
in this forum, there are no stupid questions or stupid answers; only stupid fight over you know what (don't force me to say about that thing in the airport and then war starts over 'that' issue again)..desi-girl will throw me out of this forum if war erupts again
just give it an abbreviation like adr, we'll call it "at" :p

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
ADR - Oct 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
With application
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting.
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon.
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
It means they won't touch the file for 1 month????
According to my wife's aunt (who is an immigration consultant), once they ask for additional documents, it means that as long as the information is consistent with the rest of the application, they should issue the visa within the time they have given you to submit them plus 2 months i.e. 3 months if they give you 30 days to submit the docs or 4 months if they give you 60 days to submit. Also it normally means that there is no other issue with your file as they would have asked for other docs if there was. Just got be to be patient with these people.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
in this forum, there are no stupid questions or stupid answers; only stupid fight over you know what (don't force me to say about that thing in the airport and then war starts over 'that' issue again)..desi-girl will throw me out of this forum if war erupts again
Me.. Throw you out? Nah.. Don't want to have all the others to hunt me down :p because you are an important part of this forum as the rest of us are. Who's going to help with the NDVO jokes if you aren't there?

I just help kick people out ;) ... And eventually will do the same to you, of course, once you get your PR in hand! 8)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
just give it an abbreviation like adr, we'll call it "at" :p
:p :p :p

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
bakshlaiverabba said:
According to my wife's aunt (who is an immigration consultant), once they ask for additional documents, it means that as long as the information is consistent with the rest of the application, they should issue the visa within the time they have given you to submit them plus 2 months i.e. 3 months if they give you 30 days to submit the docs or 4 months if they give you 60 days to submit. Also it normally means that there is no other issue with your file as they would have asked for other docs if there was. Just got be to be patient with these people.
just wondering , what are your dates ? where did you apply? when did you apply ect

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Myrah7 said:
don't know what my hubby wrote he didn't want to tell me :p...but I know it was a very angry/upset mail......he did mention april have got visa's but my wife hasn't and may applicants have started so I need answers to why delay with our application...etc
Your hubby must be tough and smart enough to complain to NDVO. You are lucky to have him to support you and everything. We need to complain to NDVO so badly because this is soo crazy. Hopefully NDVO do work on older files and others so quickly. Sorry to ask about your personal msg to NDVO :p but thanks for the reply. :)

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, i was thinking about sending an email to NDVO about confirmation of my wife's passport received by them.
but than i found this on their website.

Making enquiries about…

…sponsoring your family: Family members in Canada sponsoring overseas applicants may phone the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Call Centre from within Canada. The Call Centre can make address changes for your address in Canada. You can use the automated telephone service or to speak with a Call Centre agent.

…confirming receipt of documents and bank drafts/transfers: We will not confirm reception of your documents. If you want a confirmation of delivery, you must send your documents by registered mail or courier. If you want a confirmation that we have processed your bank draft or transfer, you should contact the bank that issued the draft or made the transfer.

…an application in process: If you already have an application at our office, we will answer your question only if our average processing time has been exceeded or if there is a problem. Otherwise, you should assume that your file is proceeding normally. Processing time starts when your complete application has been received in our office and ends on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office.

CIC provides an on-line service to check your application status, e-CAS, for certain categories of immigration applications.

it clearly mentions that they will not confirm reception of our documents. is there any other way to confirm that, other than courier service delivery confirmation ??

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
Myrah7 said:
Just got email from Delhi

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

This Family Class application was received by our office after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application has been reviewed by a visa officer who has waived the requirement for an interview.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.
This is the most commonly used generic reply. If you Google this you will see how common that is..doesn't really tell anything

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Gsingh88 said:
hello everyone, i was thinking about sending an email to NDVO about confirmation of my wife's passport received by them.
but than i found this on their website.

Making enquiries about...

...sponsoring your family: Family members in Canada sponsoring overseas applicants may phone the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Call Centre from within Canada. The Call Centre can make address changes for your address in Canada. You can use the automated telephone service or to speak with a Call Centre agent.

...confirming receipt of documents and bank drafts/transfers: We will not confirm reception of your documents. If you want a confirmation of delivery, you must send your documents by registered mail or courier. If you want a confirmation that we have processed your bank draft or transfer, you should contact the bank that issued the draft or made the transfer.

...an application in process: If you already have an application at our office, we will answer your question only if our average processing time has been exceeded or if there is a problem. Otherwise, you should assume that your file is proceeding normally. Processing time starts when your complete application has been received in our office and ends on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office.

CIC provides an on-line service to check your application status, e-CAS, for certain categories of immigration applications.

it clearly mentions that they will not confirm reception of our documents. is there any other way to confirm that, other than courier service delivery confirmation ??
yes that's true...apply for gcms notes u will know what date they got the pp (if u checked your courier tracking no and said its delivered then im sure they have it nothing to worry).....ndvo told my mp that they recd my pp....but don't know if mp will help u as yet coz they still at may applicants and u are june applicant its been 6 months for u...but u can try worst scenario they will tell u to come later!!

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
SN0206 said:
Your hubby must be tough and smart enough to complain to NDVO. You are lucky to have him to support you and everything. We need to complain to NDVO so badly because this is soo crazy. Hopefully NDVO do work on older files and others so quickly. Sorry to ask about your personal msg to NDVO :p but thanks for the reply. :)
thx dear :) yes im sure most of us have supporting partners ....that's how we goin thru this crazy wait...hopefully ndvo really works on the pending 23 applicants and grants all applicants whos have an interview their visa's and makes this thread very happy :) nothing to be sorry abt :) I think we all goin thru the same emotions right now no one understands us better than this forum :) always praying for u....god bless :)

santhos

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi guys.
im june applicant last october i was send mail to ndvo regarding my passport arrived information,dec 7 th i got call from ndvo they tell me that my passport has recevied and allso keep in my file ,he is telling about my application is in under prosasing.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
santhos said:
hi guys.
im june applicant last october i was send mail to ndvo regarding my passport arrived information,dec 7 th i got call from ndvo they tell me that my passport has recevied and allso keep in my file ,he is telling about my application is in under prosasing.
they are responding to emails, phone calls, inquiries even though many months late...still can't believe that they do these things...like in science fiction is this a clone of real ND visa office and the real one doesn't know it yet? will the original visa office shut down the fake one? they will start processing June applications hopefully by next month..when they say they are processing do they mean your application is within processing time? check your ecas just in case if it changed to 'IP'

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
hello all, i am new to this room.I had applied for PR for fsw 2013.the application date is on july and I got my CIC approval on sep 25.i had applied through consultancy and they did not provide me my AOR ...but my application status is showing 'in process ' since I logged in. when will my status change? what to do in order to know about my AOR?you inner is most appreciated.
by the way i have applied in NOC 0211.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
azimrit said:
hello all, i am new to this room.I had applied for PR for fsw 2013.the application date is on july and I got my CIC approval on sep 25.i had applied through consultancy and they did not provide me my AOR ...but my application status is showing 'in process ' since I logged in. when will my status change? what to do in order to know about my AOR?you inner is most appreciated.
by the way i have applied in NOC 0211.
you are more likely to get experts answering skilled workers category in this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

this one is for family sponsorship....if you had applied skilled workers visa from India, it takes a long time to get it as far as I know but the above link might offer you a better answer..post your question there..good luck