Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
jot1988 said:
Hi guys,
I hold indian passport but i am a permanent resident in canada.
I want to know that do i need to get a visa to enter US?
Thanks
All Permanent resident need visa to enter US since 2001

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Peerzad said:
I filled Application to Sponsor my wife From Afghanistan the Visa office that I requested to process her Application was Islamabad Pakistan, according to CIC website that was my only choice..
Filled Apps on Oct, 8th
CIC Received it on the 9th
Processed it on the 24th

and on the same day they sent me an email stating that I have met the requirements accordingly and the application has been forwarded abroad for further processing

And they have selected New Delhi India ( which is great it only takes 11 months MAX). It says they have selected this office based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee protection act...

I had told them that my wife is on her 4th week of pregnancy.

Now my question is, Will it be that they have taken special consideration because of her pregnancy and selected New Delhi or is there something wrong here?
Their is no special consideration in New Delhi, I have seen few cases in the forums who were pregnant and didn't have their visa processed faster. If all the Canadian knew about the pregnant mother getting the visa faster, I would have made my wife pregnant too........ lol. New Delhi visa office doesn't process file in priority basis, only exception is adapted children.

Jagsan

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/03/2013
AOR Received.
17/04/2013
File Transfer...
24/04/2013
Med's Done....
28/02/2013
Passport Req..
30/05/2013
Sanju1986 said:
Yes you need a US tourist Visa

Hi Sanju any update why we are not getting update especially some of us who have got their PPR in end may its so frustrating don't know what to do?

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Permanent residents (landed immigrants) of Canada must have a nonimmigrant visa unless the permanent resident is a national of a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), meets the VWP requirements, and is seeking to enter the United States for 90 days or less under that program.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
puniajas said:
Hey myrah.

It's in process. Add to spreadsheet In process.

Applied : 24 April 2013
Aor n file transfer. To Delhi. 17 may 2013
Passport request. : 6 June 2013
Medical done march 26 2013

Start processing on 25 October 2013
Medical hve been received from 17 may 2013
congratulations puniajas wish u a speedy visa :) :) u have been updated on the ss :) all the best

Ramendra

Oct 15, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am indian & my gf is canadian. She wants to sponser me. We are going to be married in November. As we are from different religion ( i m hindu & she is christian), so my parents are against this marriage.

Her family is really supportive for our marriage & my gf will be converting to hinduism after marriage.

Is there any red flag situation for my case ? What documents we will need to submit to prove that our case is genuine - like marriage photos, chat logs, call logs, letters from friends etc ?.

Please help. Your cooperation is heartly appreciated.

Regards,
Ramendra

CECILC0812

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
just checked the spreadsheet. its been 102 days and haven't received the PPR.n i see that mine is one odd case among folks who filed app since July, given that no PPR till now. how can i make sure that folks in CIC or NDVO have entered my email id correct.. is there way to check it?

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CECILC0812 said:
just checked the spreadsheet. its been 102 days and haven't received the PPR.n i see that mine is one odd case among folks who filed app since July, given that no PPR till now. how can i make sure that folks in CIC or NDVO have entered my email id correct.. is there way to check it?
there are lots waiting still for ppr before u..........some applied for notes and have been lucky coz they missed the ppr once or twice....and some haven't got any ppr from ndvo..........so apply for notes u will come to know if u missed the ppr :)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ramendra said:
Hi Everyone,

I am indian & my gf is canadian. She wants to sponser me. We are going to be married in November. As we are from different religion ( i m hindu & she is christian), so my parents are against this marriage.

Her family is really supportive for our marriage & my gf will be converting to hinduism after marriage.

Is there any red flag situation for my case ? What documents we will need to submit to prove that our case is genuine - like marriage photos, chat logs, call logs, letters from friends etc ?.

Please help. Your cooperation is heartly appreciated.

Regards,
Ramendra
I don't necessarily think that one of these things on their own is a red flag. But in combination they could be a problem. . A few possible red flags could be: (PLEASE NOTE U NEED TO SUBMIT A LOT AND LOT OF PROOF THAT CONVINCES THE OFFICER YOUR MARRIAGE IS GENUNINE)

- different religions
- different cultural backgrounds
- different educational backgrounds
- different professional backrounds
- if applicant applied in some other category and rejected several times (Any refused visa to a Western country is a red flag. One is not a big deal.The more refused visas you have, the worse it looks.)
- no formal wedding/reception
- family not at wedding
- friends not at wedding
- no/few trips together
- no/few trips to see each other
- very short period between first meeting (i.e. first getting to know each other) and marriage
- quick proposal after first meeting, followed by quick marriage
- haven't met each other's parents
- haven't met each other's friends
- age difference
- previous marriage they really need divorce, separation or annulment papers if not a big RED flag
- very different financial situations

these are few red flags and since your parents are agt it and wont attend your wedding u need to give a good explaination to ndvo why they cldnt make it etc etc .....many have got interviews if parents were not present for the wedding or different cultural backgrounds.........just make sure u have a lot of proof .......to show how genuine your relationship is .....I hope all goes thru well...good luck

YogMys

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2013
AOR Received.
19th April 2013
File Transfer...
24th April 2013
Med's Done....
25th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
21st May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
25th Oct 2013 (in-process since 4th Oct n Decision made on 28th Oct)
LANDED..........
12th Nov 2013
CECILC0812 said:
Hey Cecilc0812...check ur junk or spam folder everday as Many ve missed pp request as emails frm NDVO would go to junk or spam folder 8) 8) 8)

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
Myrah7 said:
I don't necessarily think that one of these things on their own is a red flag. But in combination they could be a problem. . A few possible red flags could be: (PLEASE NOTE U NEED TO SUBMIT A LOT AND LOT OF PROOF THAT CONVINCES THE OFFICER YOUR MARRIAGE IS GENUNINE)

- different religions
- different cultural backgrounds
- different educational backgrounds
- different professional backrounds
- if applicant applied in some other category and rejected several times (Any refused visa to a Western country is a red flag. One is not a big deal.The more refused visas you have, the worse it looks.)
- no formal wedding/reception
- family not at wedding
- friends not at wedding
- no/few trips together
- no/few trips to see each other
- very short period between first meeting (i.e. first getting to know each other) and marriage
- quick proposal after first meeting, followed by quick marriage
- haven't met each other's parents
- haven't met each other's friends
- age difference
- previous marriage they really need divorce, separation or annulment papers if not a big RED flag
- very different financial situations

these are few red flags and since your parents are agt it and wont attend your wedding u need to give a good explaination to ndvo why they cldnt make it etc etc .....many have got interviews if parents were not present for the wedding or different cultural backgrounds.........just make sure u have a lot of proof .......to show how genuine your relationship is .....I hope all goes thru well...good luck
Myrah I had applied for visitor visa in 2011 to Canada and my application was rejected.should I consider it as a red flag?

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if I am in india . can I use my Canadian address and credit card to apply gcms notes
thank u

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waitisover said:
Myrah I had applied for visitor visa in 2011 to Canada and my application was rejected.should I consider it as a red flag?
I don't think so...once rejected its ok ..........in this forum lots of ppl have applied for tourist visa and got rejected but have already got their visa's now............but u need to give them a damn good reason abt it(again all depends on what circumstances did u get rejected etc)...........red flag is basically 2-3 things together ............ can get them call u for interview....

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Hey folks ! Got my notes today :) and cuz I have Canadian address I didn't need to pay the 5$ ! Anyhow just wondering anyone else who has gotten notes too , which also state " interview required" can private message me as I wanna compare notes n chat abt it ! THX❤

mumbai000

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 March 2013
Med's Done....
21 January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In IP since 19 September 2013
Congrats dear

Simranaulakh16 said:
Okay guys....so finally i can use the golden words that everyone wishes to use on this forum!!!

OMG...OMG...OMG.... its DECISION MADE!!!!!

Thank you babaji.
Thankyou guys for all the support!!!

Will also use"shiny visa" once i get my passport. :p