waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 2nd December
LANDED..........
very very soon
who is following

www.facebook.com/pafso.apase on Facebook and twitter @PafsoApase @pmharper ( PM Steven Harper). They need some noise.. they need to be bombarded with emails and posts to know that how many of us are affected.
I was talking to some friends who work for service canada, they said, common/ large majority of tax payers don't care because they are not affected, that's why it hasn't been a kerfuffle.

let's just all drop a line on twitter and facebook saying 'WE ARE AFFECTED and WE WANT YOU TO END THE STRIKE, PLEASE'

We have nothing to lose, let's try.. please.

P.S. I did this with 1000+ people for bike lanes in Toronto, we emailed and called Rob Ford's office everyday, signed petitions and within weeks he took back his Decision.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
goldenstar64 said:
Yes, It changed on 20th august to IN PROCESS. then there was no change and i was so annoyed so i didnt check the status until my spouse called me on friday morning saying its DM. same afternoon recieved pp with stamp.
Hi golden star
Can u plz explain me that was ur case straight forward or simple...? Bcz mine is showing in process from 14th aug..and i havent heard anything back yet..Can u plzz also suggest me that if i can send enquiry to cic or not? Did u send any msg or not?

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
kuljit said:
Hi golden star
Can u plz explain me that was ur case straight forward or simple...? Bcz mine is showing in process from 14th aug..and i havent heard anything back yet..Can u plzz also suggest me that if i can send enquiry to cic or not? Did u send any msg or not?
Looks like all other jan applicants are tired. All are silent now. Last week was super week for FSW1. This week will be super week for FAM

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
suban said:
Hi golden star
Kuljit my case was simple. it was arranged marriage. we meet first time on the airport 1 month before our engagement. we did not get the time to date or anything. second meeting was our engagement and 3rd meeting we were married; i was there for less then a month and i came back to canada; since i applied myself i was not able to attach medical with my file so i was returned all my paper work in feb and was asked to resubmit it. which i did send ion 8th of march. got AOR on 15 march that i was approved. and then pp requested and all. I m not sure how exactly they look on the case and wt there measures are. I did tried asking many people all they said was they have more experience and they all diff ways to judge.

other hand I had one of my friend who was re married 15 days before and his spouse was here in june itself; so cnt say how and what they do.

as far as msg are concerend. I send emails to NDVO no reply. twitter to immigration misniter. even emailed him. tony clement and every1. all they said was pafso needs to be reasonable and blah blah.... i also tried every door but no response.

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
goldenstar64 said:
Kuljit my case was simple. it was arranged marriage. we meet first time on the airport 1 month before our engagement. we did not get the time to date or anything. second meeting was our engagement and 3rd meeting we were married; i was there for less then a month and i came back to canada; since i applied myself i was not able to attach medical with my file so i was returned all my paper work in feb and was asked to resubmit it. which i did send ion 8th of march. got AOR on 15 march that i was approved. and then pp requested and all. I m not sure how exactly they look on the case and wt there measures are. I did tried asking many people all they said was they have more experience and they all diff ways to judge.

other hand I had one of my friend who was re married 15 days before and his spouse was here in june itself; so cnt say how and what they do.

as far as msg are concerend. I send emails to NDVO no reply. twitter to immigration misniter. even emailed him. tony clement and every1. all they said was pafso needs to be reasonable and blah blah.... i also tried every door but no response.
Hi Golden star, when they assigned you file # in march or in January?

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
sumandeep said:
Hi Golden star, when they assigned you file # in march or in January?
Sumandeep they assign one when u apply from canada which was in jan 15/2013.

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
goldenstar64 said:
oK thanks, I am april applicant .thats why I asked .

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
goldenstar64 said:
Can I ask you where you are in Canada?

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
I don't want to be elder brother of all in this forum. Heys guys, this week you must kick me out from this forum ;)

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Your very welcome and good luck. hope 2 see in canada soon. :)

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
I am in vancouver BC

sumandeep

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April
AOR Received.
April
File Transfer...
April
Med's Done....
Febuary
Passport Req..
June
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefuly soon..........
goldenstar64 said:
Your very welcome and good luck. hope 2 see in canada soon. :)
Thanks, I am already in canada , I applied for my spouse.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Hi again goldenstar64, so your application took 6 months in reality since you resubmitted the papers.. I think that's the average time it's taking to get the PR. It's really nice that you only had trouble when submitting initially and then no problems apart from no response from whoever you contacted. I am sure that must have been frustrating. You didnt get called for an interview either so you are really lucky that your application got processed smoothly.

Did you email your MP too? And did you get any response? Can you please tell me which email address you used to email NDVO? I only have a website for the email address that doesn't open for some reason when I type the http:/....

Good luck to you and your spouse in your future together... We are all happy for you!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
I wonder if the place you reside in Canada has any effect on how fast the PR is processed. I am assuming that applying for PR in Alberta, Calgary and Saskatchewan, which has more open fields and towns than people and cities, must be faster than say, Ontario or British Columbia because its crowded with people and large cities.

Anyone notice something like that?

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Desi-girl said:
Hi again goldenstar64, so your application took 6 months in reality since you resubmitted the papers.. I think that's the average time it's taking to get the PR. It's really nice that you only had trouble when submitting initially and then no problems apart from no response from whoever you contacted. I am sure that must have been frustrating. You didnt get called for an interview either so you are really lucky that your application got processed smoothly.

Did you email your MP too? And did you get any response? Can you please tell me which email address you used to email NDVO? I only have a website for the email address that doesn't open for some reason when I type the http:/....

Good luck to you and your spouse in your future together... We are all happy for you!
No i didnt email my MP and yes that link dnt work. you have to copy paste it and you do get an auto reply. Good luck to you as well.