16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Myrah7 said:
Don't worry this week starting from Tom monsoon showers in our forum ;D :D
yoooooo!! Aisa hi hoga for sure -- yayyy!! Cheer up everyone -- :)

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
I dn't no why ppl are scaring others and where they are gettin this info from. but trust me guyz its not that hard. reason being i did my own immigration file. I filled all the forms needed . i made an error in one of the form and i have to refill it in canada. didnt had my spuse signature on that form. god luck was he gave me 3-4 copies of each form. so i cut and pasted his signature on the form. even i had no medical exam attached and i resend it after. but i got my visa.

So all i will say is be positive and god will unite all of you.

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
goldenstar64 said:
I dn't no why ppl are scaring others and where they are gettin this info from. but trust me guyz its not that hard. reason being i did my own immigration file. I filled all the forms needed . i made an error in one of the form and i have to refill it in canada. didnt had my spuse signature on that form. god luck was he gave me 3-4 copies of each form. so i cut and pasted his signature on the form. even i had no medical exam attached and i resend it after. but i got my visa.

luck matters my dear. And no one s scaring anyone. Its simple "EXPECT THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORSE"

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
goldenstar64 said:

Hi,
It seems that you talking about getting the SA. That is definitely the easiest part because you are PR or citizen of Canada and they just have to make sure that you are eligible or not. Hence, it takes an average of one month to get it.

This is the PR (part 2 of application) for which the interview is being set. And they can be really strict about that because, while most people only want to go to Canada to be with family, there are unfortunately others who only come to Canada for PR and Citizenship and might be fraud as they would leave their spouse once they achieve their goals. So Canadian government have to have better rules to weed out the tricksters from the genuine couples. Hence, it takes more than a month to get it.

Some visa officers can be jerks having a bad day and some can be really nice. It just depends on your luck if they decide to be mean or lenient. People on this forum are advising based on experiences they have had or they had heard so that we can all be better prepared to face the demons :mad: (figuratively speaking) if and when we need to.

So good luck to everyone and may we jump all the hurdles that come our way so that we reach our goal, i.e being with our spouse, really soon.

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
RD.NewDelhi said:
luck matters my dear. And no one s scaring anyone. Its simple "EXPECT THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORSE"
Agreed but i believe in the theory that you get what you think about; so if you think you might be interviewed you will be then. its mind game.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
goldenstar64 said:
Agreed but i believe in the theory that you get what you think about; so if you think you might be interviewed you will be then. its mind game.
Everyone has a right to their own theories but I have never heard anyone say "What you think is what you get". I am sure we all are thinking our husbands or wives will be with us really soon, hopefully by end of this year... but the strike is ongoing and, guess what, there are still people waiting for NDVO to process their applications since 2012 and their spouses aren't here yet. If we all thought that, there would not have been no need for CIC to exist since everyone thinks that they will be with their spouses from the day they get married or that they would be together for their first anniversary at least

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Desi-girl said:
Hi,
It seems that you talking about getting the SA. That is definitely the easiest part because you are PR or citizen of Canada and they just have to make sure that you are eligible or not. Hence, it takes an average of one month to get it.

This is the PR (part 2 of application) for which the interview is being set. And they can be really strict about that because, while most people only want to go to Canada to be with family, there are unfortunately others who only come to Canada for PR and Citizenship and might be fraud as they would leave their spouse once they achieve their goals. So Canadian government have to have better rules to weed out the tricksters from the genuine couples. Hence, it takes more than a month to get it.

Some visa officers can be jerks having a bad day and some can be really nice. It just depends on your luck if they decide to be mean or lenient. People on this forum are advising based on experiences they have had or they had heard so that we can all be better prepared to face the demons :mad: (figuratively speaking) if and when we need to.

So good luck to everyone and may we jump all the hurdles that come our way so that we reach our goal, i.e being with our spouse, really soon.
Desi girl I m talking about full application. I applied in jan 2013 and i got approved last friday. so I m telling you my overall experience. Yes they try to be strict as I live in canada and i see how people abuse the system here in canada. so they are getting tough now.

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
[/quote]
Desi-girl said:
Everyone has a right to their own theories but I have never heard anyone say "What you think is what you get". I am sure we all are thinking our husbands or wives will be with us really soon, hopefully by end of this year... but the strike is ongoing and, guess what, there are still people waiting for NDVO to process their applications since 2012 and their spouses aren't here yet. If we all thought that, there would not have been no need for CIC to exist since everyone thinks that they will be with their spouses from the day they get married or that they would be together for their first anniversary at least
True. there is exceptional for every rule. another thing as it comes to CIC it is more luck and destiny. No one knows how they work in NDVO. so good luck is all we can say and pray for every1 :) :)

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
kavitha1 said:
Golden star did you make an error with dates? Its just September 2013,,,,,,, How can you apply in the future?
kavita I m not sure wt you mean by it as i said i applied back on 2013 jan (starting this year) and recieved passport last friday sept 12, 2013.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Umm kavitha1, it is September 2013. Jan 2013 already passed. January 2014 is coming. So goldenstar64 is right with the dates. If you look at the red font, you will notice that goldenstar64 had applied in January this year.

So goldenstar64, you already got passport with visa? :D Congratulations!!!! So it took 9 months for your spouse to get PR. Could we get your whole timeline plz?

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
[

So goldenstar64, you already got passport with visa? :D Congratulations!!!! So it took 9 months for your spouse to get PR. Could we get your whole timeline plz?
[/quote]

thanks desi girl. my timeline is
applied on 15 jan 2013
file tranfer to NVDO- 15 march
pp request- 15 april
pp recived with stamp- 12 sept

panchibora

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldenstar64 said:
[

applied on 15 jan 2013
pp request- 15 april

Congrats.. really happy for you...

And I do believe in what you thing abt is what you get... :)

have a great life ahead with your spouse :)

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
panchibora said:
Congrats.. really happy for you...

And I do believe in what you thing abt is what you get... :)

have a great life ahead with your spouse :)
thanks dear and i hope same thing for you. so i will here to support and encourage all of u.

Luvleen

Jul 23, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Passport Req..
20-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
goldenstar64 said:
[Hi did ur e-status changed during the process?

applied on 15 jan 2013
pp request- 15 april

goldenstar64

Sep 14, 2013
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Yes, It changed on 20th august to IN PROCESS. then there was no change and i was so annoyed so i didnt check the status until my spouse called me on friday morning saying its DM. same afternoon recieved pp with stamp.