Nov-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov-2012
user828 said:
They hang up? you could try going to ND and talk to them but if your case is not done then you will need to sent PP back to India again via a relative -its a mess for sure
Finally got a reply which doesn't help at all.
Can they get any more generic than this. OMG losing hope now

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant or authorized representative.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Adonix said:
Finally got a reply which doesn't help at all.
Can they get any more generic than this. OMG losing hope now

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant or authorized representative.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section-7
High Commission of Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110021
Thats how they are but don't worry, it means the DID fwd this to immigration section. When my PPR, Meds request went to the wrong email and I missed the due date, I got the same reply

Offcourse that was after
4 Urgent Emails
3 Faxes
MP Inquiry
Panic Phone Call and force demand xfer to Immigration Section, where I started with " I am Canadian Citizen who is not getting help"

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
user828 said:
Thats how they are but don't worry, it means the DID fwd this to immigration section. When my PPR, Meds request went to the wrong email and I missed the due date, I got the same reply

Offcourse that was after
4 Urgent Emails
3 Faxes
MP Inquiry
Panic Phone Call and force demand xfer to Immigration Section, where I started with " I am Canadian Citizen who is not getting help"
I am also waiting for their email only already sent 4 email, 1 mail as I haven't got PPR yet and no reply till date. Requested for GCMS notes on 11th last month now waiting for that.

Sil4u

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
17-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Guys, any idea when PSLRB wud decide on Pafso' case ?

aman_sidhu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Doc's Request.
Waiting for renewed PP since 07-02-2014
AOR Received.
O1-04-2013
File Transfer...
12-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 15 oct 2013
sumitihm said:
Aman sidhu,
Don't waste people's time with your meaningful posts.
What u mean by waste people's time???

Gauti

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-apr-2013
Doc's Request.
30-sep-2014
File Transfer...
Somewhere Near June
Med's Done....
04-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
19-Feb-2016
hi Guys,

one query !

I have sent my PP to NDVO, and waiting for the Family VISA like my all friends here in the forum,
the question is if a get a chance from my company to work in their Canadian branch which is there in Montreal.
and my Company might need my passport for the process and i have already mentioned i don't have passport it's with those lazy fox's who are on strike for past 3-4 months.

what can be done now.......?

any suggestion guys ?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Gauti said:
hi Guys,

one query !

I have sent my PP to NDVO, and waiting for the VISA like my all friends here in the forum,
the question is if a get a chance from my company to work in their Canadian branch which is there in Montreal. and i have already mentioned i don't have passport. what can be done now.......?

any suggestion guys ?
Don't do anything but wait, else u need to request pp out, then have to resend it via a relative - will delay it, then someone has to bring it back - it will be a mess

CAN_4VISAFAM

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Med's Request
31-03-2014 (Remedical)
Passport Req..
25-04-2013
vrajput said:
Well we wanted to apply.. bt agent said its going to complicate the case. Moreover we had already submitted our passport.. so it was getting very complex. Do update here if u get the student visa
Sure. But if you are not getting PR this month, won't this create problem to ur admission.? I hope this week I could manage to get Student Visa. MP from Canada send one letter to embassy with student visa application.

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I have sent an email to PAFSO regarding information about processing of permanent visa process which includes spousal visa. Following is the reply which I got

Mr. Singh,

Thank you for your words of support.

When striking officers are not on service withdrawals, they give priority to processing visas as ordered by their CIC managers. From what we have gathered in the last few months, CIC managers are telling officers to process TRVs (Temporary Resident Visas) rather than Permanent Resident visas, which would include things like family reunification and spousal visas.

Foreign Service officers take no pleasure in seeing the effect we are having on people who are caught in our dispute with the government. After 8 years of discrimination though, we have had enough and we must get this salary gap fixed. We have now taken our case to the Public Service Labour Relations Board. Hopefully they will soon make a decision on taking the two parties into unconditional third-party binding arbitration, something which the government has previously refused.

It is clear that all visa processing is slowed down just with work-to-rule measures and stopped to a grinding halt when service withdrawals take place. However, as soon as the dispute is resolved, our members will do their utmost to catch up with the backlog, including doing over time and accepting temporary deployments.

In the meantime, you can lodge an inquiry at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp Or if you have an immigration application in progress in Canada you may contact the CIC Call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or by e-mail at: question@cic.gc.ca

Finally, if you have additional concerns, you can contact the head of the government's bargaining unit, President of the Treasury Board, Mr. Tony Clement (Tony.clement@parl.gc.ca or @TonyclementCPC ).

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and wish you luck with your visa application. Thank you for your patience.

Chrystiane Roy
Strike Communications coordinator
Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers/
Association professionnelle des agents du Service extérieur

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
singh_j said:
I have sent an email to PAFSO regarding information about processing of permanent visa process which includes spousal visa. Following is the reply which I got

Mr. Singh,

Thank you for your words of support.

When striking officers are not on service withdrawals, they give priority to processing visas as ordered by their CIC managers. From what we have gathered in the last few months, CIC managers are telling officers to process TRVs (Temporary Resident Visas) rather than Permanent Resident visas, which would include things like family reunification and spousal visas.

Foreign Service officers take no pleasure in seeing the effect we are having on people who are caught in our dispute with the government. After 8 years of discrimination though, we have had enough and we must get this salary gap fixed. We have now taken our case to the Public Service Labour Relations Board. Hopefully they will soon make a decision on taking the two parties into unconditional third-party binding arbitration, something which the government has previously refused.

It is clear that all visa processing is slowed down just with work-to-rule measures and stopped to a grinding halt when service withdrawals take place. However, as soon as the dispute is resolved, our members will do their utmost to catch up with the backlog, including doing over time and accepting temporary deployments.

In the meantime, you can lodge an inquiry at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp Or if you have an immigration application in progress in Canada you may contact the CIC Call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or by e-mail at: question @ cic.gc.ca

Finally, if you have additional concerns, you can contact the head of the government's bargaining unit, President of the Treasury Board, Mr. Tony Clement (Tony.clement @ parl.gc.ca or @ TonyclementCPC ).

We regret any inconvenience this may cause and wish you luck with your visa application. Thank you for your patience.

Chrystiane Roy
Strike Communications coordinator
Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers/
Association professionnelle des agents du Service extérieur
I suggest you forward this exact email to Chris Alexander and demand an explanation why they are giving priority to TRVs.

singh_j

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
maplegal86 said:
I suggest you forward this exact email to Chris Alexander and demand an explanation why they are giving priority to TRVs.
Who is Chris Alexander?

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
singh_j said:
Who is Chris Alexander?
He is the Immigration Minister.
chris.alexander@parl.gc.ca

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
maplegal86 said:
I think it is obvious that CIC is issuing temporary student visas as their classes start from September.
And also it is only matter of 2 weeks...since all the student visas will be processed by then and CIC should start working on permanent resident visas...

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
maverick.dexter said:
I think it is obvious that CIC is issuing temporary student visas as their classes start from September.
And also it is only matter of 2 weeks...since all the student visas will be processed by then and CIC should start working on permanent resident visas...
I know you mean well, but please look at my timeline. I submitted my passport 10 months ago.

I really dont care if it is a matter of 2 weeks or 2 days. I want them to start working on our applications.

They cannot just throw us in a corner to make sure the money bags get to come into the country on time.

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
maplegal86 said:
I know you mean well, but please look at my timeline. I submitted my passport 10 months ago.

I really dont care if it is a matter of 2 weeks or 2 days. I want them to start working on our applications.

They cannot just throw us in a corner to make sure the money bags get to come into the country on time.
I am sorry about your situation maplegal :(
I really hope and pray they start working on your application and soon you will be in Canada...
good luck! :)