24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
Watinforeva said:
Re: June 2013 - Outland Applications!
« Reply #310 on: July 18, 2013, 06:20:08 am »
Guys I am a 13 June 2013 applicant. Still no clue about my Sponsorship Approval or AOR for the same.
But applied for Multiple TRV on 2nd July which was accepted and granted visa until 2016.
Now ready and packing my bags to be with my Hubby.

Much love and luck to all.. And hopefully soon this initial application of mine and others as well are sanctioned.
Happy for her ..I gotta admit this person is got really lucky..cuz my wife applied last year and was rejected for no reason.

Its rare that they give Tourist visa to someone who has PR application in process.

lostwithouthim86

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-13
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
saniali said:
wow pehli nazar me kaisa jadoo kar diya... :)

in my case we were in relatioshp frm 2003 n finally gt marrd in 2011...

Oh wow my husband n me have been together from 2003 too :)

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
gupta417 said:
I dont think there is any such rule... once the sponsorship is approved, sponsor can be out of Canada for any number of days... there is no rule saying he / she can't leave country... I tried searching for this info in CIC but didnt find any such rule... I guess someone from the forum can get this confirmation either by calling NDVO / CIC or by consulting some reliable visa consultant who is aware of these kind of rules... unfortunately most of the visa consultants are fit for nothing... they are not aware of many things....

- Gupta
gupta is right..i called CIC missisauga office about an hour ago to make sure how long i can stay in my home country, he said as long as cic can correspond with me in my canadian postal code, i am good to go. he added its recommended to inform NDVO to about my cause to go back home n stay there. i take a break from my study for 1 semester n go back home to meet my wife. her every drop of tear is calling me. we will be back after getting visa only..whatever comes i will tackle

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
suban said:
gupta is right..i called CIC missisauga office about an hour ago to make sure how long i can stay in my home country, he said as long as cic can correspond with me in my canadian postal code, i am good to go. he added its recommended to inform NDVO to about my cause to go back home n stay there. i take a break from my study for 1 semester n go back home to meet my wife. her every drop of tear is calling me. we will be back after getting visa only..whatever comes i will tackle
Suban: I would strongly suggest to wait 1 more month...Your case should be in final stages...
Also if you go and stay with your wife...they would probably ask for more proof when and how you plan to go back to Canada...same thing happened with forum member 'realmiracle' in NEw delhi 2012 thread...you can chk his last posts..in his case sponsor is staying with the applicant OUTSIDE of Canada and NDVO askd for plans/intentions or ties of going back to Canada...
Just my suggestion...dont want to delay your application for some lame reason...good luck!

zormas

Nov 8, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013
maverick.dexter said:
Suban: I would strongly suggest to wait 1 more month...Your case should be in final stages...
Also if you go and stay with your wife...they would probably ask for more proof when and how you plan to go back to Canada...same thing happened with forum member 'realmiracle' in NEw delhi 2012 thread...you can chk his last posts..in his case sponsor is staying with the applicant OUTSIDE of Canada and NDVO askd for plans/intentions or ties of going back to Canada...
Just my suggestion...dont want to delay your application for some lame reason...good luck!
Agreed. We are all pretty much in the same boat.I have been away from wife for 14 months now..its not a good experience.
I was thinking of going back for a month..but i think im gonna wait for another month.

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Till how long can pafso workers continue to be on strike legally or can they continue forever.someone has any knowledge I tired searching but could not find anything

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
zormas said:
Agreed. We are all pretty much in the same boat.I have been away from wife for 14 months now..its not a good experience.
I was thinking of going back for a month..but i think im gonna wait for another month.
very true Zormas!
Also @ Suban: you can go and visit ur wife for couple weeks before your semester starts..which i think should be around end of August...and if you get lucky and I know you would you can come back to Canada with her :)
I have read somewhere in the forum that PR-sponsors need to be 'living' in Canada during the application but Canadaian Citizens-sponsor can 'live' outside of Canada...
good luck all!

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
Myrah7 said:
no one got..i know everyone who got rejected not even 1 person got the tourist visa till now.....I can try but I don't wanna get a denial in my passport...plus u need strong ties to your country...being a gurl what strong ties can we give them ya makes no sense...
Chances are less for getting visitor visa... I applied for my wife after getting file number.. but unfortunately got rejected... if I do not see any progress in my application for next 2 months or so then I may think of applying visitor visa once again...

- Gupta

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
suban said:
appreciate you buddy.... I like your last statement, "whatever comes I will tackle"... :)
Good luck to you and happy married life...

- Gupta

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
Gupta your file must be in final stage as you had applied in jan.i think u should get you dm soon assuming your case is straight forward .

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Well you can leave Canada for a month or so while the application is in process; However staying for a longer period is not recommended as it gives an impression that you are not interested in living in Canada once you get the visa. They'd consider that you'll take the visa and won't actually stay in Canada. So that can be considered a minus point.

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
Watinforeva said:
Gupta your file must be in final stage as you had applied in jan.i think u should get you dm soon assuming your case is straight forward .
Yes, my case is straight forward... arranged marriage... same caste... ofcourse 1st marriage for both of us... so pretty straight forward case... I guess due to this strike my application is getting delayed... and the worst thing is dont know how long this strike gonna continue... if nothing is happening till september, I am planning to visit my wifie for around a month.... intially thought of going in August but now decided to wait another month and go in September... bigger problem than going to India is, the time I am there I will not be whole heartedly with her... always my mind reminds me that I need to leave her again and go back to Canada... but I guess I dont have much option... :(
I hope her visa comes by then...

- Gupta

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Aryansharma said:
Well you can leave Canada for a month or so while the application is in process; However staying for a longer period is not recommended as it gives an impression that you are not interested in living in Canada once you get the visa. They'd consider that you'll take the visa and won't actually stay in Canada. So that can be considered a minus point.
u can come and go thr is no such rule...after the sp....after that the case is in ndvo...so it doesn't matter for the person in Canada experienced so im saying all this

Aryansharma

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Myrah7 said:
u can come and go thr is no such rule...after the sp....after that the case is in ndvo...so it doesn't matter for the person in Canada experienced so im saying all this
Well my cousin's wife got pregnant and they had to bring her back as they didn't have anyone in Canada to look after her. He was called for an interview and they refused the visa on this ground that he and his wife are staying in India plus their child is also born here, so they are not showing any intentions of staying in Canada once the visa is granted. The poor guy had to appeal against the decision which took two and a half years and he is still in India.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Aryansharma said:
Well my cousin's wife got pregnant and they had to bring her back as they didn't have anyone in Canada to look after her. He was called for an interview and they refused the visa on this ground that he and his wife are staying in India plus their child is also born here, so they are not showing any intentions of staying in Canada once the visa is granted. The poor guy had to appeal against the decision which took two and a half years and he is still in India.
dude these stories are scary ya...I hope we all get visas soon....im gonna wait till august/sept if no progress will apply for tourist visa....then destiny....we all are stuck coz of the stupid strike...so annoying....