Feb 18th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 28th 2012
Passport Req..
Mar 9th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
mannatdel said:
Thats really good.Congrts...your timeline is very similar to mine :)....
Yes Mannat... the timeline looks so similar... i was actually looking out for your post saying DM :p

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
TLSD said:
How can religion be an important part of marriage ? I'm not any particular religion and neither is my husband , but we did the traditional Hindu thing as the parents and family wanted to be appeased. Is there any thing wrong with that ?
Hi TLSD.... Ours was a similar case wherein I am a sikh & my wife a foreigner budhist but both fall under conditions of Hindu marriage act. We solemnized our marriage in a gurudwara according to sikh customs & then got marriage regd under Hindu marriage act... However after my interview they asked me to submit proof of my wife being a buddhist & our marriage being legal, which we sent as additional docs.. However our case was refused,, now on appealing we are asked to re-submit the docs for an early resolution officer to review... Whats ur case???? coz we think they did not even consider our additional docs sent earlier!!
Which stage of process are you in rite now?

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
Mangi said:
Yes Mannat... the timeline looks so similar... i was actually looking out for your post saying DM :p
Haha ;) I wish I will be the next one lolz.... :p

Thanks to God atleast NDVO have started January applications...

I don't understand why there is so much delay in lunarlymph's passport.

May we all get good news this week. Waiting is really tiring. ...

saidpuria

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 9th jan
mannatdel said:
Haha ;) I wish I will be the next one lolz.... :p

Thanks to God atleast NDVO have started January applications...

I don't understand why there is so much delay in lunarlymph's passport.

May we all get good news this week. Waiting is really tiring. ...
congts mannat

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
saidpuria said:
congts mannat
Congrts :'( :'(....hey I am still in que :( :(

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
The medical part is still not clear.

I am in a similar situation as Raasmi is. My wife is in Canada and sponsoring me through Outland. I will be going for Medical Test week and I need to know to which address I need to ask them to send the report. Before my wife got a PR, and when she went for Medical Test she was asked where to send the passport to. Wouldn't they ask me the same question and to which location I need to ask them to send the report?
Also, in my case as I am applying through Sponsorship how are they going to sync my report with my wife's case ID?

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Hi Raasmi,

I will keep the following things in my mind before I submit my inland application.
- There is no appeal if for some reason the inland application is refused. On the contrary, you can appeal on the outland applications
- The processing of inland applications is longer compared to outland applications.

But it all depends on every case. If the case is simple and straight forward, I think there should be no complications.

Senior members may make some better suggestions.

Regards,
James

Raasmi said:
UREGENT -

Hi am Raasmi, who is trying to sponsor my husband from outland process.

We had 2 questions which we need an urgent answer from you please.

1. He holds a work permit from his company waiting to get a date to travel here since 2 months, so we thought of applying for the family sponsorship and now if we apply from outland and if he asked from his company to travel during the time after it is been approved and before we send teh passport,
a. Will there be a problem to his process.
b. Do we need ot chnage and re-apply again his sponsorship because he travelled here.

2. Another important question is should we get the medicals done before and submit teh medical copy along with the others documents?
a. As far as I know they will not hand over the medical copy to anyone instead they send it directly to the consulate or the mentioned given address on our approval form.

Please advice if we can/have to get the meical done before hand of submission and should we send it to any particular address or will the medical centers send it directly to the address we provide, if so to which address we need to ask them to send it please.

Thanks in advance and apprciate your quick answer.!!

bhupi20

Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-03-2013
AOR Received.
28-03-2013
File Transfer...
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
Re: NEW DELHI - 2013 Spouse visa APPLICANTS.- My timeline

himzz said:
Hi all,

Category: Family Sponsorship- Spouse

I am sharing my spouse's timeline with all, just for the reference, so that it may give you an idea

Timeline:

Nov 19, 2012- Got Married in India
--

Jan 11, 2013 - Papers sent to Mississauga

Jan 14 - Papers delivered CIC

Jan 31 - Acknowledgment of receipt, confirms receiving on 14 Jan

Feb 6 - Meet eligibility criteria and forwarded to N.Delhi

Mar 16 - AOR Acknowledgement of receipt & Passport Request

Mar 21 - Passport Sent to Delhi visa office

May 31- Online Status update - DECISION MADE

June 1 - Recevied passport with stamped on it (next day from status update)

Congrats Himzz....

Finally some good news for 2013 applicants...

Hoping for this waiting game to end soon for everyone....Good luck.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
meandmyson said:
The medical part is still not clear.

I am in a similar situation as Raasmi is. My wife is in Canada and sponsoring me through Outland. I will be going for Medical Test week and I need to know to which address I need to ask them to send the report. Before my wife got a PR, and when she went for Medical Test she was asked where to send the passport to. Wouldn't they ask me the same question and to which location I need to ask them to send the report?
Also, in my case as I am applying through Sponsorship how are they going to sync my report with my wife's case ID?
They will not give you a choice - they will send the report to CHC in New Delhi . Make sure you have the receipt for exam and send that to CIC in Mississagua .

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Guys..

My worst fear has come true. My husband recieved a letter dated the 16th of may along with the rest of our file stating that the application was incomplete.

Now i know i missed out one signature but also have so many other doubts and am surprised that CIC dint catch any of the other mistakes which i found myself.

I'm going to put down any doubt i have here, so please correct or advice me where ever wrong.

1. My husband is the PR and is sponsoring me to canada, that makes me the Pincipal Applicant and him the spouse. right?

2. If the above is correct then in the Schedule A Background/ Declaration (IMM5669) i check the Principal Applicant box and put in my details in the form, right?

3. In the Generic Application form (IMM 0008), there is Question 3. How many family members, including you, are in this application. My consultant had entered 1. Is this correct or should this be 2 ( me and my spouse)?

4. Where and how do we place the bar code pages, it was mentioned in front of the form, but is this the same case even if the bar codes appear on the signature page as well?

5. My husband had given his NOA's and they havent mentioned anything against it. Would it still be a safer bet to get and attach the Option C printout this time?

Please help me out...would like to send in my application asap and without any problems this time.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@@DVA

I will try my best to help. I helped two people to fill up application and everything was correct.

1. My husband is the PR and is sponsoring me to canada, that makes me the Pincipal Applicant and him the spouse. right?
Yes, You are principal applicant. Your husband is the sponsor.

2. If the above is correct then in the Schedule A Background/ Declaration (IMM5669) i check the Principal Applicant box and put in my details in the form, right?

Yes, Check principal app. Its you and you have to put all your info.

3. In the Generic Application form (IMM 0008), there is Question 3. How many family members, including you, are in this application. My consultant had entered 1. Is this correct or should this be 2 ( me and my spouse)?

Your consultant is correct. It should be 1 only..unless if you have a child who you are bringing to Canada.

4. Where and how do we place the bar code pages, it was mentioned in front of the form, but is this the same case even if the bar codes appear on the signature page as well?

??? I did not get this question. sorry.

5. My husband had given his NOA's and they havent mentioned anything against it. Would it still be a safer bet to get and attach the Option C printout this time?

As long as your husband gave his notice of assesment from last year. You should be ok.

Please help me out...would like to send in my application asap and without any problems this time.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
Reeyan said:
@ @ DVA

I will try my best to help. I helped two people to fill up application and everything was correct.

Your consultant is correct. It should be 1 only..unless if you have a child who you are bringing to Canada.

As long as your husband gave his notice of assesment from last year. You should be ok.

Where and how do we place the bar code pages, it was mentioned in front of the form, but is this the same case even if the bar codes appear on the signature page as well?

It does not matter, u can even put the barcode where it is right now in the sequence..
They advice us to put barcode pages on top of application , so it becomes easier for them to put file into system right away.

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Reeyan said:
@ @ DVA

Put all the bar code pages at the front of that set of application even though it has your signatures on it

I also suggest you to send your Option C along with NOA this time. Take your time and add any additional information that you think would help in justifying your case. this will eliminate any further delays

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Hello Friends...

Few additions to the spread sheet. Formulas are updated and you will notice 3 more columns
Decision Made, No. of Days since application is received by CIC and PP received with stamped VISA so that we know how long it takes till we get the visa.
In case of himmz, it took 137 days from the day CIC-M received the application (4 months 18 days)