Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
January 9
VISA ISSUED...
In process : November 25
LANDED..........
Wating....
Are we supposed to get acknowledgement letter of received documents from NDVO after our file was transferred there.

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
James.007 said:
Hello Friends...

Few additions to the spread sheet. Formulas are updated and you will notice 3 more columns
Decision Made, No. of Days since application is received by CIC and PP received with stamped VISA so that we know how long it takes till we get the visa.
In case of himmz, it took 137 days from the day CIC-M received the application (4 months 18 days)
Good Work Sir!!!

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
nrn1 said:
Are we supposed to get acknowledgement letter of received documents from NDVO after our file was transferred there.
No.

saidpuria

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 9th jan
DVA said:
Guys..

My worst fear has come true. My husband recieved a letter dated the 16th of may along with the rest of our file stating that the application was incomplete.

Now i know i missed out one signature but also have so many other doubts and am surprised that CIC dint catch any of the other mistakes which i found myself.

I'm going to put down any doubt i have here, so please correct or advice me where ever wrong.

1. My husband is the PR and is sponsoring me to canada, that makes me the Pincipal Applicant and him the spouse. right?

2. If the above is correct then in the Schedule A Background/ Declaration (IMM5669) i check the Principal Applicant box and put in my details in the form, right?

3. In the Generic Application form (IMM 0008), there is Question 3. How many family members, including you, are in this application. My consultant had entered 1. Is this correct or should this be 2 ( me and my spouse)?

4. Where and how do we place the bar code pages, it was mentioned in front of the form, but is this the same case even if the bar codes appear on the signature page as well?

5. My husband had given his NOA's and they havent mentioned anything against it. Would it still be a safer bet to get and attach the Option C printout this time?

Please help me out...would like to send in my application asap and without any problems this time.
no.2 is right. you have to fill your details
n0.3 is also right. fill 1 over there, if you are the only one being sponsored
no.4 i am not sure about this but , i think barcode should be on top.
no5. option c should be attached according to cic

all the best

Raasmi

Apr 18, 2013
Thanks Naamchii!

But most of the meical centers wouldn't know to which address they should send the medical reports. They will ask whether they should send it to ottowa address or where??

so was wondering since we ar applying through family sponsorship - PR , which is outland should we say it has to be sen tto 'Delhi'??? or to ottowa. Please clarify.

Thanks.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
@ Saidpura

I'm so sorry to hear that has happened to you ... If it makes u feel any better our app was actually rec'vd by CIC January 4th and was returned nearly 2 months after because I forgot ONE document !!! 2 months of our lives wasted ! :( well your example does teach us one thing .... That they requested the passport well before they even looked at ur file ? And hopefully they will speed up your application this time ? I feel your anguish :(

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
You should never forget anything in the application.We filed in March and have been waiting since then....its been a month that I have sent my passport along with the landing fee reciept... This wait is so very frustrating...it is like a black hole...once you send your application you have no way of knowing when you will get your PR.... Just waiting and waiting

TLSD said:
@ Saidpura

I'm so sorry to hear that has happened to you ... If it makes u feel any better our app was actually rec'vd by CIC January 4th and was returned nearly 2 months after because I forgot ONE document !!! 2 months of our lives wasted ! :( well your example does teach us one thing .... That they requested the passport well before they even looked at ur file ? And hopefully they will speed up your application this time ? I feel your anguish :(

kD2013

May 21, 2013
kD2013 said:
Hi...
I got a passport request from New Delhi (Canadian embassy ).... On 16 march 2013 ...
But till now my status on access is "application received" they didn't change it yet .... I dispatched my docs on 19th march (passport , PCC) , as my medical was done previously and fees were paid initially ... And now on 5th of June my medical is going to expire ... I have no hint ... What to do ... Please help

Application filled 25jan 2013
Sponsorship approval 7 Feb 2013
Passport requested on 16th march2013

Should I go for medical again , how much more time high commission gonna take to stamp my passport....

Atrayee Bhaumik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
NO
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
06-11-2013
They will mail you if the medical expires. They asked for my passport on the 30th of april. Since then till now my status is "application recieved". Though I have mailed my passport ...they got it on the 3rd of may . But still my status is application recieved. My medical is expiring on the 19th of August 2013. Dont worry if the medical expires beforehand they will mail you and ask for remedicals ..till then wait...
I am sure things will be fine. Just hang in there.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
@ Saidpura

Thanks so much for your immediate reply.

Guys,

-One thing that been on my mind is, when CIC retunrs a file do you suppose they have been through the entire file and then asked for whats required?

If this is the case, is it safe for me to assume they have no other issues (apart from the one mentioned) including the fact that we had provided 3 years NOA's instead of Option c printout? Atleast in regards to the Sponsorhip approval.

-Another doubt i have is for the country specific instructions for India

There is a form asking for Details of Foreign Travel

Now the case here is that i have grown up in the Gulf and till the age of 15 i studied there, which means i used to travel to India every summer vaction we had in those 15 years, after which i moved to India. Do i need to mention all those travel dates and entry and exists are stamped in my first passport.

Apart from this the only other travel i had was in 2008 when i went on a 10 day trip to malaysia.

What all do i need to mention in this form then?

- How many passport size photos do we need to send. Of both me and my spouse?

Guys, really thanks for your time...i may just end up with more questions till i actually send my application.....please bear with me.

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
DVA said:
Guys..

My worst fear has come true. My husband recieved a letter dated the 16th of may along with the rest of our file stating that the application was incomplete.

Now i know i missed out one signature but also have so many other doubts and am surprised that CIC dint catch any of the other mistakes which i found myself.

I'm going to put down any doubt i have here, so please correct or advice me where ever wrong.

1. My husband is the PR and is sponsoring me to canada, that makes me the Pincipal Applicant and him the spouse. right?

2. If the above is correct then in the Schedule A Background/ Declaration (IMM5669) i check the Principal Applicant box and put in my details in the form, right?

3. In the Generic Application form (IMM 0008), there is Question 3. How many family members, including you, are in this application. My consultant had entered 1. Is this correct or should this be 2 ( me and my spouse)?

4. Where and how do we place the bar code pages, it was mentioned in front of the form, but is this the same case even if the bar codes appear on the signature page as well?

5. My husband had given his NOA's and they havent mentioned anything against it. Would it still be a safer bet to get and attach the Option C printout this time?

Please help me out...would like to send in my application asap and without any problems this time.
hi there,,
ANS.1----yes u r principal applicant
ANS2:------ur second ans is absolutely right
ANS3:---only 1,,,if u dnt have any child
ANS4:------U CAN GET ANS OF QUES 4 ND 5 FROM CIC WEB

HOPE THIS HELPP ND GUD LUKKK

ONE MORE THING CHECK EVERYTHING(SIGNATURES.,APPLICABLE/NA OPTIONS,,SPELL CHECK ETC)

canz

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 march 2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
3 april 2013
File Transfer...
3 april 2013
Med's Done....
jan 2013
Interview........
waived recommended
Passport Req..
missed twice.pp sent on 4 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 26 october 2013
DVA said:
@ Saidpura

Guys,

-One thing that been on my mind is, when CIC retunrs a file do you suppose they have been through the entire file and then asked for whats required?

If this is the case, is it safe for me to assume they have no other issues (apart from the one mentioned) including the fact that we had provided 3 years NOA's instead of Option c printout? Atleast in regards to the Sponsorhip approval.

Now the case here is that i have grown up in the Gulf and till the age of 15 i studied there, which means i used to travel to India every summer vaction we had in those 15 years, after which i moved to India. Do i need to mention all those travel dates and entry and exists are stamped in my first passport.

Apart from this the only other travel i had was in 2008 when i went on a 10 day trip to malaysia.

Guys, really thanks for your time...i may just end up with more questions till i actually send my application.....please bear with me.

IN SUPPLEMENTRY FORM U HAVE TO MENTION ALL COUNTRIES U HAVE VISITED...JUST WRITE DOWN ALL UR TRIPS. U CAN GET UR ENTRY/EXIT DATES FROM UR PASSPORT...U NEED 8 PHOTOS..PHOTO SIZE IS MENTIONED IN CIC WEB..

Jun 5, 2013
nrn1 said:
Why someone applied on April got PPR request and someone who applied on February haven't got PPR request yet ? anyway i am happy for them who have already got PPR request. Just curious !! Any Idea ?
Baba mehar kare tuhadde te!

saidpuria

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 9th jan
yes. starting from latest one, you have to write each and every trip you had on your passport. carefully check all the dates from stamps. and they must have checked all the file and then returned. according to me,(i may be wrong) if you missed important information or documents, cic return the whole file. otherwise they can ask later on to provide required documents after first stage approval.

DVA said:
@ Saidpura

Guys,

Jun 5, 2013
Hi Friends,

Here is my Timeline:

My file has been submitted for my wife with PCC and Medical Certificate to Mississauga on 26th of February
1: Application submitted 26-Feb-2013
2: Receipt of application, email received on 15-Mar-2013
3: She received the AOR thorough email on 13-May-2013
4: Passport sent on 19-May-2013
5: ? ? ? ?

Status is showing : APPLICATION RECEIVED"
what is next.?
how long it can be?
bcoz it seems to me that my process was quite fast.
and one final query how they will send the passport, do they going to send any tracking number....?

Rest it's great work done by Topic Admin.
hope all will get their VISA soon and they will be 2gether soon.

Please pray for us.
Because i miss her every day.

Thanks
Baba mehar kare sareya te!!!