Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Steve Jones said:
Hello ankgs,

It mean chat and email don't need to send the attested copy..just print them and send it rite???
Yes you don't need to attested copy for chat and email, just for translation

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
Hello guys,
Help me out--this is love marriage and we just send the Skype and facebook chats logs (No phone bills) so is it okay as a relationship proof.

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
HumyahaTumvaha said:
Lovely joke Anishka!! :p :p :p :p hahahaa

Well your lucky if you really mean it ;D

In our case, we fight a lot on small n silly issues, sometimes in the middle of an arguement I even forget the reason we r fighting for ??? ;D :p then I tell my husband later abt it n we have a good laugh :p
Level of frustration is so high these days Kya kare... :-[ :(
Hahaha!!! I have to admit... I also experienced it... Kind of difficult to keep an argument when that happen... Lol!!! ;D

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HumyahaTumvaha said:
Lovely joke Anishka!! :p :p :p :p hahahaa

Well your lucky if you really mean it ;D

In our case, we fight a lot on small n silly issues, sometimes in the middle of an arguement I even forget the reason we r fighting for ??? ;D :p then I tell my husband later abt it n we have a good laugh :p
Level of frustration is so high these days Kya kare... :-[ :(
Lol.. that's the height of fighting..
u even forget the reason for fighting.. i think fights are cute sometimes they make the couples so romantic after... does anyone feel so.?

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
zormas said:
Time difference is one of the horrors of moving to this part of the world....but ull figure out something once u move here.
my wife stays awake the whole night to talk to me....its horrible. thats y i take a lot of crap from her :p...
In fact i'm Canadian so already in Canada, but I know my husband will have difficulties to keep good communications with friends and family when he'll come here.... Or we will have a lot of difficulties to have good sleep as his whatsapp will keep ringing any time of day or night due to his tons of friends keeping in touch from Indian time zone!!! Lol... :- ::) :p

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
HumyahaTumvaha said:
The time difference is the biggest problem but still being a newly married couple we manage somehow. I wonder how I'm gonna stay in touch with my family in India once I'm in Canada :(
I'm sure you will find your way once here, after all you'll have months of training of distance communication with your husband!!! :p
On our side we already decided that when my husband will be in Canada, we will keep a certain amount of money aside for traveling purposes to ensure that we always have the money required to visit India at least every 1 or 2 years. I want our future kids to understand their Indian origin and culture even away from India and even if i'm not from Indian origin. This is very important for me. As my husband is leaving his culture and country to be with me in Canada, I want to keep everything possible from Indian culture here for them.

ankgs

Aug 14, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
21-Feb-2013
File Transfer...
21-Feb-2013
Med's Request
Given with Application
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2012
Interview........
Waived!! (As per GCMS notes)
Passport Req..
06-Aug-2013 (Missed PPR in March)
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 29, 2014
Steve Jones said:
Hello guys,
Help me out--this is love marriage and we just send the Skype and facebook chats logs (No phone bills) so is it okay as a relationship proof.
I think it is more than sufficient. No worries

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
mickeyindia said:
Lol.. that's the height of fighting..
u even forget the reason for fighting.. i think fights are cute sometimes they make the couples so romantic after... does anyone feel so.?
Hahaha!! Yes true!

BTW I kind of understood that you're from Québec or going to Québec. Can I ask you where in Québec? I'm from Québec City but now in Ottawa. I moved there after marriage to make things easier for my husband to get a job in english when he'll come here.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishka said:
Hahaha!! Yes true!

BTW I kind of understood that you're from Québec or going to Québec. Can I ask you where in Québec? I'm from Québec City but now in Ottawa. I moved there after marriage to make things easier for my husband to get a job in english when he'll come here.
I am from Montreal. I am here for a long time..and I dont seem to have lot of problem without french in this city..
Did you try Montreal?

ranjitbuttar

Aug 12, 2013
Anishka said:
Hahaha!! Yes true!

Hey Anishka..same situation here..i was in montreal before and applied for my wife from there..then i moved to Ottawa...but when i updated my address on cic, it didnt get communicated to NVDO..i found out that they had sent letter to my wife asking CSQ which never reached there...i have talked with cic and quebec and they said she doesnt need CSQ now..but those bastards in delhi still expect that...my wife has csq already but they never asked her or sent her any letter...and when rest of files were given DM we were given "in process"...in ur case i dont know but dont let csq delay your process..

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
mickeyindia said:
I am from Montreal. I am here for a long time..and I dont seem to have lot of problem without french in this city..
Did you try Montreal?
I've been in Montreal for couple years about 4 years ago. However working in the same industry than my husband I know he would need french over there to get a job. So for now i'm fine here and as the city is bilingual he will try to learn French here and later on if we wish we might move back. Which industry are you working in?

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishka said:
I've been in Montreal for couple years about 4 years ago. However working in the same industry than my husband I know he would need french over there to get a job. So for now i'm fine here and as the city is bilingual he will try to learn French here and later on if we wish we might move back. Which industry are you working in?
I am into software and you?

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anishka said:
Also was wondering what's this about ?
"Interview: Recommended " from your profile information.

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
ranjitbuttar said:
Hey Anishka..same situation here..i was in montreal before and applied for my wife from there..then i moved to Ottawa...but when i updated my address on cic, it didnt get communicated to NVDO..i found out that they had sent letter to my wife asking CSQ which never reached there...i have talked with cic and quebec and they said she doesnt need CSQ now..but those *censored word*s in delhi still expect that...my wife has csq already but they never asked her or sent her any letter...and when rest of files were given DM we were given "in process"...in ur case i dont know but dont let csq delay your process..
Sorry to hear that. I hope this will not delay your wife's application.

On my side, as I was out of the country when starting getting ready for the application, I decided to find apartment and job in Ottawa before applying as I found the process too complicated when applying from Québec. So I guess it should be fine.

BTW, Good to know that someone else is in Ottawa! Everyone is either in Toronto or Vancouver!

verma88

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 April, 2013
AOR Received.
10 May, 2013