25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
magessss said:
All I see in twitter is

Stephen Harper ‏ @

Did you know? Canada was the first Western country to recognize Ukraine's independence from the Soviet Union in 1991

Tony Clement ‏ @ TonyclementCPC 13h
My 16 year old daughter has a few people over...

what the heck are the morons doing just playing with us all and doing nothing about the strike. What a bunch of BS people we have selected for our government.

No votes from me to these slackers

i was also surprised when i saw his tweet... how can this guy enjoying with his family by putting ours in chaos...such a shame ....they are heartless money minded people....

PAFSO and Tony clement should be put in the jail...they think its a joke for them.....

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
magessss said:
Thats the game and chance they are willing to take. If you stop work in a busy season maybe they get there demands fulfilled.
i know one thing... koe bhe chez jab marne waki hoti hae to tatpte hae... and now that is going with this strike it will end soon that..

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
oo yaar kuch kro strike khulwao .......main baala taang vaan :mad:

Watinforeva

Jun 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon with the grace of god -in process since December 3rd
LANDED..........
Next day I get my passport with visa
jk45 said:
i was also surprised when i saw his tweet... how can this guy enjoying with his family by putting ours in chaos...such a shame ....they are heartless money minded people....

PAFSO and Tony clement should be put in the jail...they think its a joke for them.....
I wish they feel the same pain as we are feeling from last few weeks.

jk45

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
22-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013 DM
Watinforeva said:
I wish they feel the same pain as we are feeling from last few weeks.
They don't ...because they have a luxury to live with their family, friends and relatives in their home country..unlike us....they don't know the pain of separation...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Watinforeva said:
Wait wait wait that's the only thing we all can do :mad: :mad:
Yes but lets try to be positive...as it becomes easier to pass this tough time...we can think about the good times we spent with our significant others and looking forward to lifetime of good moments...that's what keeps me goin...hope we all can try that out...I know its easy to say and difficult to do...but we don't have much choice in the matter do we? ... hence I feel its much better to positive and go through with this time than being negative and miserable...it seems longer if we are miserable...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
maverick.dexter said:
true!
even though we lose our patience...we cannot do anything but wait...sad!
Yeah but this wait is goin to come to an end soon...we have waited for such a long time, just a little more...we can do it together...remember you're not alone we all are there for each other...

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
mum_girl said:
Yeah but this wait is goin to come to an end soon...we have waited for such a long time, just a little more...we can do it together...remember you're not alone we all are there for each other...
very true!
on a different note...Manilla visa office is also one of the offices on strike...still 2 people from 2013 got passport request yesterday :eek:...strange right..its only New Delhi not willing to shell out Visas huh...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Garry sidhu said:
i dont know if gov impose bak 2 work in september than what is a meaning of strike for pafso only hurting us if they know this is gona happen why are they striking without any meaning ......no ones get nothing in september only they get satisfied after playing with inocent lifes
I know what you mean ... but why be negative about it... maybe it'll work out in our favor maybe your next to get the visa...remember they haven't stopped workin...it's just slow...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
mum_girl said:
I know what you mean ... but why be negative about it... maybe it'll work out in our favor maybe your next to get the visa...remember they haven't stopped workin...it's just slow...
Well my wife called the NDVO office yesterday and it all goes to machine. She tried to contact the officer by pressing 3 but no luck.

All she was getting was the center cannot issue any information regarding people who has Indian passport?

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
maverick.dexter said:
very true!
on a different note...Manilla visa office is also one of the offices on strike...still 2 people from 2013 got passport request yesterday :eek:...strange right..its only New Delhi not willing to shell out Visas huh...
That's good that people are still gettin visas inspite of the strike...new delhi is working slow but lets not ignore the fact that they're working...you maybe next in the line...who knows

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
mum_girl said:
That's good that people are still gettin visas inspite of the strike...new delhi is working slow but lets not ignore the fact that they're working...you maybe next in the line...who knows
Yes I know they are working...and they are working hard but on STUDENT VISAS!
Student who applied on 22nd July or so got Viisa on 31st JUly and 1st of Aug...so hoping they will start issuing Visas for us as soon as they are done with student applications

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
magessss said:
Well my wife called the NDVO office yesterday and it all goes to machine. She tried to contact the officer by pressing 3 but no luck.

All she was getting was the center cannot issue any information regarding people who has Indian passport?
It's been shared several times in this forum that there's no point contacting them when we are way under our processing times...They've bluntly stated on their websites to not contact them unless there's an significant change on your file such as relationship status changes...address changes and etc....besides that they know that there's strike goin on and they can't really reply to any of the questions hence they just make excuses....now that's just my opinion...I feel its just a waste of time to call them up....I don't even go for GCMS as there's no point in doin so....what is it goin to say....it'll just say that background check pending or security check pendin...what else nothin else...neways all this is my opinion...correct me if m wrong

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
maverick.dexter said:
Student who applied on 22nd July or so got Viisa on 31st JUly and 1st of Aug...so hoping they will start issuing Visas for us as soon as they are done with student applications
Well that's good that they're working on student visas asap coz lets be real if students don't get their visas they lose out on a year of studies whereas we are concerned its just about time...though we're losing out on time with our loved one's yet we are not that affected as compared to the students....we can make up on our time once we get together with our significant others....

N yes after student visas they have to move on to spousal visas as they have a service level agreement to meet...they can't go beyond ten months...fingers crossed hope that day comes sooner....

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
maverick.dexter said:
People from Manila are not getting COPR's, they are getting PPR's, they are two very different things. It could be a local admin person issuing out those letters or phone calls.

As for an update on the strike, there is a reason things are quiet right now, because on Wednesday PAFSO filed a bad faith bargaining case against the government (because they put conditions on arbitration), once the PSLRB (Public Service Labour Relations Board) hears the case and decides nothing will be done. The PSLRB can order the government to go to arbitration depending on how they decide and if they think PAFSO has a strong case.
PAFSO has asked the PSLRB to decide quickly, but we have no idea how long this will take. Until a decision is reached, then there will be no significant moves made from either side to end the strike.

Hence the strike will go on until a decision is made...