march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
SatishKavya said:
How to make MP Inquiry, people who have made Inquiry can you please guide and how long will the NDVO take to reply?
You have to find your MP from your area and make an apointment or you can talk on phone to make an inquiry. You may need to sign too. Then NDVO will reply within two weeks or before that. Hope this helps.

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
My wife's medical was done in March 2013 and is about to expire in about a week's time. What does NVDO usually do in such case? Do they ask for re-medical? In that case do they send back the passport for getting the medical done? If I am not wrong we need the passport to get the medical done right?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
whatsinaname said:
My wife's medical was done in March 2013 and is about to expire in about a week's time. What does NVDO usually do in such case? Do they ask for re-medical? In that case do they send back the passport for getting the medical done? If I am not wrong we need the passport to get the medical done right?
NDVO may extend your wife's medicals for a month or something like that. They should call your wife if able to leave before medicals expire. If not, they might send the re medicals letter without a passport. I think your wife can show a proof of re medical letter and id. Or if they send you passport back with the letter then you can show them to doctor. No worries about it. I hope they will call you soon and the speedy visa for you. :) Have you tried an MP enquiry or gcms recently? Could you please put your timeline on the left side? Thanks. All the best! :)

dhillonpk

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks much SN0206.. hope you will get it before me as you wait is longer than me.. stay blessed ..

svs

Jul 16, 2009
HI friends ,

Does my wife needs to carry any financial suport documents while landing in Canada?. I sponsored her immigration and I am in Canada.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
SN0206 said:
wow thats great!!! Congratulations! :D :) no IP or? What does your ecas say? Have a happy married life and all the best in the future with your spouse. You guys can leave together to Canada. :) Have a safe flight.
What a cute story to hear, made me so happy to read it. It's like one of the best thing that could happen to anyone with these types of cases. All the best with your flight back :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
chintu singh said:
OMG OMG OMG .after a long wait of 10 months . Today got a call from ndvo they asked me can i fly before 4 april. yipppyyyyyyyyy
App. Filed.......: 02-05-2013
Med's Done....: 25-03-2013
Interview........: waived
Passport Req..: 05.06.2013
Congratulations! Hope ECAS changes to DM and you get your passport and visa in hand soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Sunjuxta said:
Hey Guys,

Here i Go........

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Here is an interesting story.....I got married on march 3rd,2013.After 1 whole year i was visiting my wife in india to celebrate wedding anniversary.I have been in india for last 2 weeks.
I have a flight back to Toronto day after tomorrow on 6th of March,so we were all involved in the depressing work of packing and stuff.

and lo.....the Postman comes .....and i get worried because i am sure that it will be an interview letter.......but the package is heavy......and then OMG OMG OMG......Passport with SHINY VISA.

WOW.......God Bless u all.....

filed application ( Mississauga )- July 7th
File transferred- August 5th
PPR - Sep 13th
my wife did her medicals in the first week of may 2013, so thats why the expiry date on visa is 1st may.
After that got passport today and then checked the status today, decision made
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You are the luckiest couple right now :D as you were together for your first anniversary and the both of you might be able to travel together or your wife is able to join you in Canada soon. NDVO really gave the both of you a great anniversary surprise present.

Thank you for sharing your story and the good news that July processing has started. Wishing the both of you all the very best and all the joys in your happy married life.
By the way, does your ECAS mention when they started processing your application?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Chinnmaye said:
this NDVO is so random...i wish they understand people's pain...do u have any idea how many june applicants are left? Maybe they are still working on those too..
It is true that many June applicants are left, but what NDVO usually does is go back and forth. So I wouldn't be surprised if they will go back and forth between June and July as well as the other Jan to May applicants. We just have to be patient. I am sure we will get our turn soon.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
TLSD said:
He's here ! My hubby arrived yesterday !! Important to note !! If ur arriving in Vancouver average wait time in immigration with ur PRVisa is 4 HOURS ❤So don't panick if ur waiting for ur spouse !
Congratulations! Wishing the both of you a happy married life. And now your waiting has officially come to an end :D :D :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
whatsinaname said:
NDVO can either extend the medicals or ask your wife to redo them. It depends if NDVO has started processing the applications of the month you submitted your application or not. If the medicals expire, they can send an email requesting re-medicals and this letter can be used for redoing the medicals.

binaya123

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
Med's Request
15th may 2015
Med's Done....
remedical 17th may 2015
Interview........
march 30th 2015
Passport Req..
14th june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th june 2015
taj p said:
finally phewwwww
so they hve started july 2013 applicants?????? :D

Sunjuxta

Aug 22, 2013
SN0206 said:
wow thats great!!! Congratulations! :D :) no IP or? What does your ecas say? Have a happy married life and all the best in the future with your spouse. You guys can leave together to Canada. :) Have a safe flight.
Thanks for wishes.
E-cas does not mention anything about the processing date.It just says that application received and after that there is a line which mentions that a decision has been made and the visa office will contact you ( i have already received the Passport though )
and ya, we are not flying together....1 day is a too short notice for everything ....but i am ok with it :) :)

Sunjuxta

Aug 22, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You are the luckiest couple right now :D as you were together for your first anniversary and the both of you might be able to travel together or your wife is able to join you in Canada soon. NDVO really gave the both of you a great anniversary surprise present.

Thank you for sharing your story and the good news that July processing has started. Wishing the both of you all the very best and all the joys in your happy married life.
By the way, does your ECAS mention when they started processing your application?
Thanks Desi-Girl...I originally shared my story by quoting you because i knew that your time line is very similar to mine and you will be the most excited to know it.
Wish u all the best... who knows today :D

Sunjuxta

Aug 22, 2013
yasmeen143 said:
What a cute story to hear, made me so happy to read it. It's like one of the best thing that could happen to anyone with these types of cases. All the best with your flight back :)
Thanks, it indeed was a story to remember and the best thing was that i was at my in-laws place for couple of days and was bombarded with questions from all ,which was bound to happen after a year.
and yesterday when me and my wife came back to my place we were a bit frustrated....and within 10 minutes of that we received good news... and then you can imagine how i must have called her folks and cousins to tell them that we made it :p :p