11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
TLSD said:
He's here ! My hubby arrived yesterday !! Important to note !! If ur arriving in Vancouver average wait time in immigration with ur PRVisa is 4 HOURS ❤So don't panick if ur waiting for ur spouse !
Yaaaay! Have a gr8 life ahead! :)

4 hours!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Goodness gracious!

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
If i get a request to send proof of payment and police clearance.
Anyone knows how long it will take after this.
Thanks

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
Thanks, when did they receive your application ?
Hey there I have another question regarding IMM5475E. Under point 7 where it says I withdraw my authorization to release information from my case file to the individual name above. Where at the bottom it says to sign, that signature is for this point. Furthermore, do I need to sign this form or not. I am afraid to sign this form as it says (I withdraw my authorization), and under it we need to sign it.

Please help me.

Sun123

Oct 16, 2013
TLSD said:
He's here ! My hubby arrived yesterday !! Important to note !! If ur arriving in Vancouver average wait time in immigration with ur PRVisa is 4 HOURS ❤So don't panick if ur waiting for ur spouse !
What does it means wait time for 4 hours? is it the proceedure for 4 hours or just waiting down.
In toronto when you arrive, it takes just 2 mins to pass the immigrtation officer and around 20 mins to come out of the airport.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
sad 2b away said:
2 weeks been damn slow....no new IP's or DM's....i am so done with this freaki'n wait....give us visa pleaseeeeee :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dont worry. It seems that they finally started working on July applicants so you will hear good news by end of this month or next month. :D be positiveee and be patient for a bit longer. Wish you a speedy visa! :) :) :)

sad 2b away

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Sk
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
sept 2013
Med's Request
sent with the file
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
8th April 2014
LANDED..........
6th June 2014
Deep Singh said:
Thanks Anupam, Actually her flight is CANADA(Montreal)-UK(Heathrow)-India(Delhi) & Return also same i.e. DEL-LHR-YUL.

So what U think now???
you dont need any transit visa in european transit...only USA sucks in that regard.

sad 2b away

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Sk
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 july 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
File Transfer...
sept 2013
Med's Request
sent with the file
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
8th April 2014
LANDED..........
6th June 2014
SN0206 said:
Dont worry. It seems that they finally started working on July applicants so you will hear good news by end of this month or next month. :D be positiveee and be patient for a bit longer. Wish you a speedy visa! :) :) :)
gudd shakkar (sweets) in your mouth ;D ;D ;D ;D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dhillonpk said:
hi all..

like many others I'm also kinda silent member of this forum.. also m.June 19 applicant and till today i didn't do any MP enquiry and didn't apply for any notes just because i believe we are not smart enough to follow steps odo NDVO .. embassy officers are damn professionals and they know how to handle each case. as w2e said all MPs and gcms notes are parts of embassy . from last two days i have same condition as other June applicants that some are getting visas why not me? but by time ur tension gets low.. i would like to say all the applicants that don't be panic.. like May applicants, 80% cases of May was cleared in 2 and half months same as with us till march end hopefully we get our happiness..
i guess , after in process they start criminal and security checking which might can cause of our delays .. some gets earlier and getting visas and who gets later their visas are not issued..
the bad thing is only when someone ask AJE AAYA NI VISA. SAAL HO GYA VIAH HOYE NU.. Haha.. that time its like kill them all who ask these questions.. Haha
P S have a faith in.destiny.. who gave us partner and also will give us chance to be with them.. your faith is everything .. till then enjoy INDIA..
Thanks
Hii

Glad to hear that from you. Well said. Thanks for posting this up. Maybe you should go ahead and do MP enquiry unless you have tried it yet. Find out about it. I really hope that you will get visa sooon. Wish you a speedy visa! God bless. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
chintu singh said:
OMG OMG OMG .after a long wait of 10 months . Today got a call from ndvo they asked me can i fly before 4 april. yipppyyyyyyyyy
Thatss amazing news!!! Congrats! So happy for you. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sunjuxta said:
Hey Guys,

Here i Go........

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Here is an interesting story.....I got married on march 3rd,2013.After 1 whole year i was visiting my wife in india to celebrate wedding anniversary.I have been in india for last 2 weeks.
I have a flight back to Toronto day after tomorrow on 6th of March,so we were all involved in the depressing work of packing and stuff.

and lo.....the Postman comes .....and i get worried because i am sure that it will be an interview letter.......but the package is heavy......and then OMG OMG OMG......Passport with SHINY VISA.

WOW.......God Bless u all.....
wow thats great!!! Congratulations! :D :) no IP or? What does your ecas say? Have a happy married life and all the best in the future with your spouse. You guys can leave together to Canada. :) Have a safe flight.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sunjuxta said:
as i earlier said filed application ( Mississauga )- July 7th
File trax- August 5th
PPR - Sep 13th
After that got passport today and then checked the status today, decision made.
Never checked in process.
I hope it helps....
After i see this post. Wow you are a july applicant. Thats so pretty quick visa for you. Finally they have started working on July applicants. Hope NDVO are still working older files and the speedy visa for them. You are lucky. :) thanks for sharing your timeline. Congrats again. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
TLSD said:
Thats good. Finally hes with you. Enjoy your time with your husband. :) thanks for that. :) :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
rajinregina14 said:
My medical will expire after 5 days... I am sure nothing going to happen now... I loosing all my faith on God... I hate you NDVO :( :( :(
Dont worry.. i know how you feel this. Dont lose your hope and just be strong. They might extend your medicals so dont think too much. I hope they will start working on your file soon before your medicals expire. God bless! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
kapilwatts said:
If i get a request to send proof of payment and police clearance.
Anyone knows how long it will take after this.
Thanks
The processing times are 12 months but you may get visa before that like 8 to months.

SatishKavya

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-June-2013
File Transfer...
17-July-2013
Passport Req..
20-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
DM on 7-March-2014 got passport with Visa on 13-March-2014
How to make MP Inquiry, people who have made Inquiry can you please guide and how long will the NDVO take to reply?