Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Sun123 said:
Hello guys....

congratulations to all who got their visas and also the applicants who are in process and applicants like me who are still waiting for any updates. :mad:
I just wanted to ask that is it the right time to apply for gcm notes. I am the applicant from aug month and was wondering when is this wait gonna ends....too much fed up with the long wait.... :mad: :mad:
June applicants about being processed now, so you have a bit of a wait. You can check the spreadsheet, its the 1st link in my signature below. You will get an idea when NDVO will be closing in on August applications (most likely sometime in May). Its no use applying for GCMS because nothing would have been started and there would be no updates on the notes.

Sun123

Oct 16, 2013
Desi-girl said:
June applicants about being processed now, so you have a bit of a wait. You can check the spreadsheet, its the 1st link in my signature below. You will get an idea when NDVO will be closing in on August applications (most likely sometime in May). Its no use applying or GCMS because nothing would have been started and there would be no updates on the notes.
Hi guys,
thanks desi girl and sn0206. i appreciate your advise.... :)

deekay25

Apr 27, 2013
Hello,
I m a 20th June Applicant...I sponsored my wife..this is my second marriage.. i already submitted my wife's passport and landing fees as requested in August 2013..just last week my file updated as medical received then nothing....what is next dont know...if my wife get interview, must be given in english? and wt kind of question they are asking? if anybody knows pls reply me...Thanks

Hi deekay25,
Have some patience as NDVO is working on the June applications right now. You cannot be sure that your wife will have an interview or not unless you applied for GCMS notes and it said interview recommended or they emailed you to let you know that.

Interview can be given in any language other than English if you mentioned on the forms that English is not your wife's first language and an interpreter may be required should an interview occur. You can ask for one if she does get an interview but it cannot be certain if she will have an interview or not. I recommend that you apply for GCMS notes to see where your application stands.

Hi Desi Girl,

Thanks for the reply,
I already applied for GCMS notes in Nov.2013..after one month i got replied that they need 20day more then they sent me my scanned immigration file CD and suggest me to fill a complaint form...that i did it in Feb. 2014...then after i heard nothing...i dont understand what is going on?

deekay25

Apr 27, 2013
deekay25 said:
Hello,
I m a 20th June Applicant...I sponsored my wife..this is my second marriage.. i already submitted my wife's passport and landing fees as requested in August 2013..just last week my file updated as medical received then nothing....what is next dont know...if my wife get interview, must be given in english? and wt kind of question they are asking? if anybody knows pls reply me...Thanks

hi

deekay25

Apr 27, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Hi deekay25,
Have some patience as NDVO is working on the June applications right now. You cannot be sure that your wife will have an interview or not unless you applied for GCMS notes and it said interview recommended or they emailed you to let you know that.

Interview can be given in any language other than English if you mentioned on the forms that English is not your wife's first language and an interpreter may be required should an interview occur. You can ask for one if she does get an interview but it cannot be certain if she will have an interview or not. I recommend that you apply for GCMS notes to see where your application stands.
Hi Desi Girl,

Thanks for the reply,
I already applied for GCMS notes in Nov.2013..after one month i got replied that they need 20day more then they sent me my scanned immigration file CD and suggest me to fill a complaint form...that i did it in Feb. 2014...then after i heard nothing...i dont understand what is going on?

vikypatel

Feb 6, 2014
Hello all

I am sponsoring my wife in India from Mississauga.
Application received : 9th Dec 2013
Approval and transfer to Delhi on 9th Jan Jan 2014.
Since then it says Medical received on the site.

How long will it take for her PPR? Please help. Does it really take 12 months as it says on website?

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
Desi-girl said:
Congratulations. I hope your wait comes to an end soon with a DM and speedy pp return.
Thanks Desi-girl. Really looking forward for PPR and then quick DM.
Wish you IP soon.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
vikypatel said:
Hello all

How long will it take for her PPR? Please help. Does it really take 12 months as it says on website?
Hi

Welcome to the forum.
You should get PPR very soon this month. Yes, the processing time is 12 months but you may get visa early than longer like 8 to 10 months if the case is normal. Hopefully you get PPR soon. All the best! :)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Guys,

Another shock from NDVO. I was reviewing gcms notes which i got on 29 jan 2014. In the correspondence section I found out

Incoming; 2
Created Date: 2014/01/28
created by:xxxx
Updated date: xxxx
Updated by: xxxx
created office: CPC Mississauga
UCI:xxxx
Clients/Parties: SPR
Item: Financial evaluation form 1283
Due date: 2014/01/28
and some stuff like received by etc. and then Attachment with some edoc number and file name with filenumber_spr_IMM1283.tif

well joke of the year for cic is I never filled any 1283 forms. Thanks to Advanced technology where you can save all the forms in system before printing. I filed Sponsor ship Evaluation form (IMM 5481) which is required for spouse or dependent child.

This 1283 for those who has dependents who have their own dependents.

What I understood is that some one in missisauga lost all senses and mixed up some ones 1283 form with ours because document is received from mississauga to ND.

After receiving it on 28-jan ndvo after a week send me an email asking for other details and gave me one month time to respond.ofcourse i responded but some how i think they made some mess.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
BAJWASA said:
HI EVERYONE

I APPLIED FOR MY HUSBAND ON JUNE 10TH AND HE SENT HIS PASSPORT ON AUGUST 7TH AFTER HE RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM NDVO. ITS BEEN ALMOST 7 MONTHS SINCE WE SENT HIS PASSPORT IN AND WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING. HE HAS TRIED CALLING THE NDVO SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY DONT PROVIDE HIM WITH ANY UPDATES. AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE WORKING ON THE JUNE APPLICATIONS BUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPLIED AFTER JUNE 10TH HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS...I AM JUST WONDERING DOES THE NDVO GO DATE WISE AS TO WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE APPLICATION OR JUST RANDOMLY FROM THE MONTH THEY ARE WORKING ON..?

THANK YOU
with NDVO it is not 'first come, first served' process...it won't work with NDVO receiving so many applications...they assign files to different officers and it has to go through several steps before higher officials can sign off...if you are lucky you might get it within 8 - 10 months..if unlucky, it might take longer...it is normal not to hear from them for many months and all of a sudden things start moving too quickly...normal processing time of 12 months is calculated based on when they receive transferred files in New Delhi....

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
vikypatel said:
Hello all

12 months is normal processing time but few people have to wait longer (many 2012 applicants were waiting for more than 1.3 months). Most applicants get their visas in 8 - 10 months but with NDVO there is nothing written in stone that they have to give visas in 8 - 10 months..it's all pure luck and how fast background checks and other things go...and if your file happens to land in black hole (basement or attic) there is no way predicting when you will get your visas...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Sun123 said:
Hello guys....

congratulations to all who got their visas and also the applicants who are in process and applicants like me who are still waiting for any updates. :mad:
I just wanted to ask that is it the right time to apply for gcm notes. I am the applicant from aug month and was wondering when is this wait gonna ends....too much fed up with the long wait.... :mad: :mad:
you can apply any time but if you apply for notes now, you might see 'nothing started' but there is also a possibility to see if 'interview has been recommended' and you had not sent your passport yet, notes will tell you whether an attempt was made to ask for passport. I understand your anxiety about the wait but frankly, you have been an Aug month applicant and NDVO just started processing June month and it is bit unrealistic to expect anything happening this early...Aug applications may be processed by May or June....

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramkris said:
Guys,

Another shock from NDVO. I was reviewing gcms notes which i got on 29 jan 2014. In the correspondence section I found out

Incoming; 2
Created Date: 2014/01/28
created by:xxxx
Updated date: xxxx
Updated by: xxxx
created office: CPC Mississauga
UCI:xxxx
Clients/Parties: SPR
Item: Financial evaluation form 1283
Due date: 2014/01/28
and some stuff like received by etc. and then Attachment with some edoc number and file name with filenumber_spr_IMM1283.tif

well joke of the year for cic is I never filled any 1283 forms. Thanks to Advanced technology where you can save all the forms in system before printing. I filed Sponsor ship Evaluation form (IMM 5481) which is required for spouse or dependent child.

This 1283 for those who has dependents who have their own dependents.

What I understood is that some one in missisauga lost all senses and mixed up some ones 1283 form with ours because document is received from mississauga to ND.

After receiving it on 28-jan ndvo after a week send me an email asking for other details and gave me one month time to respond.ofcourse i responded but some how i think they made some mess.
I saw that thing too in my notes
I don't know what is meaning

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
paulharry said:
I saw that thing too in my notes
I don't know what is meaning
did they ask u for any extra documentation, what was the type f ur application spousual r dependent. I would like to know if its same for spousual also

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramkris said:
did they ask u for any extra documentation, what was the type f ur application spousual r dependent. I would like to know if its same for spousual also
they did not ask for any additional document. I sponsored my wife