2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi Sarabpreet:

Welcome to the forum!! I am so sorry to hear about the story. I can understand it must be very hard on you to deal with this. I was checking the processing times for Australia and new delhi they are pretty much in the same time. It takes around 12 months. Is your husband an Australian citizen? if not I think your case would transfer to New Delhi but I am not sure.

Also has it been 5yrs that you sponsered your first husband? I dont remember the exact timeline but I think you cannot sponsor till 5yrs if you sponsored already but double check on that. There might be a possibility of an interview though but if you have all the pictures and supporting documents and prove that this current relationship is genuine then they might waive the interview.

Really wish you all the very best and you get your visa very soon. :) :) :) :)

sarabpreet said:
Hi, I am debating on should I apply through New Delhi (INDIA) or Sydney (Australia). So I need help. I would appreciate if someone provide some tips on my case. I got married in Dec 2013. My husband is in Australia and he is a citizen of India and studying in Australia. I am a Canadian citizen and I am planing to sponsor him. This is my second marriage. I sponsored my exhusband and after he got his PR in Canada, He left me. I was a victim of "marriage of convenience" and all that happened in 2009. I have been through unexpected awful experiences of life. However, I met my current husband online in 2010 and since then we became good friends. Finally, in 2012, we went to India and got engaged and this decemerber 2013 we got married. Now my question is would my previous experience with sponsorship will effect sponsoring my current husband? What do I need to provide to show I took all the precautionary measure to make sure my current husband is a genuine person and his intentions are genuine. I just want to start a family life and want to be happy as I have been through a lot. If someone can provide me some help on what should I do or Where should I start? And in addition, Should I apply for my husband thought Australia or India?
Thank you so much for your time and help.

BAJWASA

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-jun-13
File Transfer...
10-jul-13
Passport Req..
07-aug-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4-mar-14. DM 14-mar-14
HI EVERYONE

I APPLIED FOR MY HUSBAND ON JUNE 10TH AND HE SENT HIS PASSPORT ON AUGUST 7TH AFTER HE RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM NDVO. ITS BEEN ALMOST 7 MONTHS SINCE WE SENT HIS PASSPORT IN AND WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING. HE HAS TRIED CALLING THE NDVO SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY DONT PROVIDE HIM WITH ANY UPDATES. AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE WORKING ON THE JUNE APPLICATIONS BUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPLIED AFTER JUNE 10TH HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS...I AM JUST WONDERING DOES THE NDVO GO DATE WISE AS TO WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE APPLICATION OR JUST RANDOMLY FROM THE MONTH THEY ARE WORKING ON..?

THANK YOU

GetmeVisa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2014
SN0206 said:
Finallyy its IP and got re medicals letter. Thank god. :)
Congrats n wish u a speedy visa!!

GetmeVisa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2014
BAJWASA said:
HI EVERYONE

I APPLIED FOR MY HUSBAND ON JUNE 10TH AND HE SENT HIS PASSPORT ON AUGUST 7TH AFTER HE RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM NDVO. ITS BEEN ALMOST 7 MONTHS SINCE WE SENT HIS PASSPORT IN AND WE HAVE HEARD NOTHING. HE HAS TRIED CALLING THE NDVO SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY DONT PROVIDE HIM WITH ANY UPDATES. AFTER READING SOME OF THE POSTS IN THIS TOPIC, IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE WORKING ON THE JUNE APPLICATIONS BUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPLIED AFTER JUNE 10TH HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS...I AM JUST WONDERING DOES THE NDVO GO DATE WISE AS TO WHEN THEY RECEIVED THE APPLICATION OR JUST RANDOMLY FROM THE MONTH THEY ARE WORKING ON..?

THANK YOU
Hi...welcome to waiting gang.....i don think anyone in this forum have any idea about how NDVO works.....jus trust God n wait my dear...thats what all of us r doin n hoping to get to see our partners soon.....good luck:)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
a.m said:
CONGRATULATIONS MY SWEETIE.. ALL THE VERY BEST.. MARCH IS YOUR MONTH.... QUICK GIFT PACK URSELF :)
Thanks alot for the luck. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
bluezz said:
OH MY GOD!
Its finally my turn to get on the OMG train!! :D :D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
My wife got a surprise visit from the postman today morning who delivered her passport with the shiny visa stamped within.
Stupid and inaccurate ecas still says "Application Received". I was planning to do MP enquiry this week and apply for my 2nd GCMS notes tomorrow.
Its been the most difficult test of our life but I'll tell you guys the same thing that I've always told my wife... this too shall pass :)
Have hope my fellow compadres. All the very best!
Woww thats so quick visa for you. Congratulations. :) Finally you are already kicked out of this forum. :D have a happy married life and all the best for the future. Have a safe flight.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oshazi said:
Thanks...Congratz to you too. Wish speedy process for you.
Thanks.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
GetmeVisa said:
Congrats n wish u a speedy visa!!
Thanks. :) wish you a speedy visa too. :)

Sun123

Oct 16, 2013
Hello guys....

congratulations to all who got their visas and also the applicants who are in process and applicants like me who are still waiting for any updates. :mad:
I just wanted to ask that is it the right time to apply for gcm notes. I am the applicant from aug month and was wondering when is this wait gonna ends....too much fed up with the long wait.... :mad: :mad:

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
BAJWASA said:
HI EVERYONE

THANK YOU
Hi

Yes they are still working on june applicants and still going on. Mostly they are trying to complete all june applicants before their medicals expire. Maybe you will get good news before your medicals expire. They wont tell you on phone so no point of calling so many times. Just try to email NDVO and let them see your emails. Why dont you apply for gcms notes or MP enquiry? All the bestt!!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
deekay25 said:
Hello,
I m a 20th June Applicant...I sponsored my wife..this is my second marriage.. i already submitted my wife's passport and landing fees as requested in August 2013..just last week my file updated as medical received then nothing....what is next dont know...if my wife get interview, must be given in english? and wt kind of question they are asking? if anybody knows pls reply me...Thanks
Hi deekay25,
Have some patience as NDVO is working on the June applications right now. You cannot be sure that your wife will have an interview or not unless you applied for GCMS notes and it said interview recommended or they emailed you to let you know that.

Interview can be given in any language other than English if you mentioned on the forms that English is not your wife's first language and an interpreter may be required should an interview occur. You can ask for one if she does get an interview but it cannot be certain if she will have an interview or not. I recommend that you apply for GCMS notes to see where your application stands.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Oshazi said:
Hi Guys,

Finally an update for us.
Its the grace of God....OMG.....its "In Process"
I checked ecas today and it says "We started processing your file on 26 Feb". No PPR yet.
Expecting GCMS notes end of next week. Will keep you guys posted.
Please remember us in your prayers.
App. Filed.......: 20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.: 5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...: 25-Apr-2013
Med's Done....: 10-Feb-2013
Passport Req..: Waiting........
VISA ISSUED...: IP - Feb 26;

Also, when I checked ecas yesterday it was showing "Application Received"

Thanks......wish you all a speedy process and be with your loved ones as soon as possible.
Oshazi
Congratulations. I hope your wait comes to an end soon with a DM and speedy pp return.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sun123 said:
Hello guys....

congratulations to all who got their visas and also the applicants who are in process and applicants like me who are still waiting for any updates. :mad:
I just wanted to ask that is it the right time to apply for gcm notes. I am the applicant from aug month and was wondering when is this wait gonna ends....too much fed up with the long wait.... :mad: :mad:
Hello

They havent started working on July applicants but hopefully soon. If you apply for gcms notes, it might show that nothing started yet unless they start on august applicants yet. Maybe you can apply after a month or when they start working on august. They may start working on august in early May. If you really want to apply for it. Then go ahead and do it. Be positive. All the best! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
bluezz said:
OH MY GOD!
Its finally my turn to get on the OMG train!! :D :D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
My wife got a surprise visit from the postman today morning who delivered her passport with the shiny visa stamped within.
Stupid and inaccurate ecas still says "Application Received". I was planning to do MP enquiry this week and apply for my 2nd GCMS notes tomorrow.
Its been the most difficult test of our life but I'll tell you guys the same thing that I've always told my wife... this too shall pass :)
Have hope my fellow compadres. All the very best!
App. Filed.......: 11-Jun-2013
AOR Received.: 4-Jul-2013
File Transfer...: 11-Jul-2013
Med's Done....: 11-May-2013
Passport Req..: 19-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...: 1-March-2014!!

FYI, the visa was stamped on Feb 25th and we got the passport in 4 days on March 1st.
Congrats! What an amazing start to this month for the both of you. Now you can spend that $5 towards a bottle of champagne to celebrate with your wife instead ;) Wishing you all the best and a happy married life :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
sarabpreet said:
Hi, I am debating on should I apply through New Delhi (INDIA) or Sydney (Australia). So I need help. I would appreciate if someone provide some tips on my case. I got married in Dec 2013. My husband is in Australia and he is a citizen of India and studying in Australia. I am a Canadian citizen and I am planing to sponsor him. This is my second marriage. I sponsored my exhusband and after he got his PR in Canada, He left me. I was a victim of "marriage of convenience" and all that happened in 2009. I have been through unexpected awful experiences of life. However, I met my current husband online in 2010 and since then we became good friends. Finally, in 2012, we went to India and got engaged and this decemerber 2013 we got married. Now my question is would my previous experience with sponsorship will effect sponsoring my current husband? What do I need to provide to show I took all the precautionary measure to make sure my current husband is a genuine person and his intentions are genuine. I just want to start a family life and want to be happy as I have been through a lot. If someone can provide me some help on what should I do or Where should I start? And in addition, Should I apply for my husband thought Australia or India?
Thank you so much for your time and help.
Hi Sarabpreet,
Firstly, sorry to hear about your painful experience. It is unfortunate and I hope he will face the consequences of what he did to you (what goes around comes around).
Secondly, congratulations on finding "the One" who is understanding about what you have been through and seems like he will support you no matter what, for making you feel special and for getting you to trust and love him after what happened to you. Girl, you deserve it, and much more!

Now coming back to your questions, you will have to wait 5 years before sponsoring again. If that's cleared then, I would suggest going through Australia if possible as they are much faster at processing than India (I know for a fact that some Australian July applicants are already in Canada since for the last 4-5 months after getting their visas and in India, July applicants haven't even been started). Also, Australia would seem to be more open minded about 2nd marriages than in India.
You can check for their forums. I have found some, they might be related to your husband or not

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t4487.0.html
discussion about Australian student of different nationality trying for Canadian work permit.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t15747.0.html
about an Australian trying for spousal visa

They are really old but may help.
Also, you can start a new forum and post your question so some Australians in the same boat can help.
I hope all this will help you decide what is best for you and your husband.

Good luck!