NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekgoel007 said:
wow thats not a good response from MP

then the only way is case specific inquiry or try ordering GCMS notes, but both the procedures are time taking
i did mp enquiry once. They said interview date will be scheduled as a June applicant but I am may applicant. Lots of may applicant had got interview date. But I don't know whats wrong with my file.

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
paulharry said:
i did mp enquiry once. They said interview date will be scheduled as a June applicant but I am may applicant. Lots of may applicant had got interview date. But I don't know whats wrong with my file.
Hi paulharry, keep hopeful. I was in the same boat as you. I, too felt like they have my wife's file in the middle or bottom of a huge pile that wasn't going anywhere. But her getting a call for a scheduled interview(finally), is somthing out of nowhere. So, keep your chin up, something will happen soon.

PS- my advice to you would be to also order gcms notes asap. Eventually after doing so, you'll find out in 30 days where you currently stand. It beats, waiting until June.

RJ1710

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
16-02-2013 and re -Medical : 28-02-2014
Interview........
went well on 20-02-2014
Passport Req..
01-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP- 20-2-2014, DM-12-04-2014
LANDED..........
waiting for passport
how many days does it takes to get re medical letter from ndvo after interview???

swatcat2904

Jun 10, 2013
Hi All,

I have been a silent observer of this forum for almost a year. Although, I have never shared my timelines to be added in the spreadsheet, just because I thought patience is the key to success.

However, now I think I am gradually losing it. I am a 17th June 2013 applicant and my medicals would expire on 9th March 2013.

While I can see so many June applicants getting IP or calls, it is quite disappointing to see that my and few others like me, our files have no update so far. This uncertainty is just killing.

I have applied through an agent and somehow fear that they have not shared my mobile number in the form, having said that, I feel that in cae the embassy wants to get hold of our number, they can easily through the mobile ph bills and medicals that have been submitted with the application.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this delay or no update from them yet.

Look forward to hear.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ja_007 said:
Hi paulharry, keep hopeful. I was in the same boat as you. I, too felt like they have my wife's file in the middle or bottom of a huge pile that wasn't going anywhere. But her getting a call for a scheduled interview(finally), is somthing out of nowhere. So, keep your chin up, something will happen soon.

PS- my advice to you would be to also order gcms notes asap. Eventually after doing so, you'll find out in 30 days where you currently stand. It beats, waiting until June.
thank u
I applied twice 3rd one is coming in couple of weeks. May be I will see any change in that one.

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2012, Remeds - April 2014.
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
IP since Feb 22, 2014. DM - May 12, 2014.
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
SN0206 said:
Congratss!!! :) your medicals is already expired right? Hope they will extend your medicals and the speedy visa for you. so happy for you after long waiting. :D
Thank you! I hope so too.

You should hear some good news shortly, in this matter. Good luck and look forward to your IP/DM.

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
Desi-girl said:
Congrats on getting to your final leg of the journey. Hopefully your DM will come in a week or two.
Thank you! I hope it will turn out to be a short waiting period now (a couple of weeks or so).

Wishing you some good news soon too!

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
swatcat2904 said:
Hi All,

I have been a silent observer of this forum for almost a year. Although, I have never shared my timelines to be added in the spreadsheet, just because I thought patience is the key to success.

However, now I think I am gradually losing it. I am a 17th June 2013 applicant and my medicals would expire on 9th March 2013.

While I can see so many June applicants getting IP or calls, it is quite disappointing to see that my and few others like me, our files have no update so far. This uncertainty is just killing.

I have applied through an agent and somehow fear that they have not shared my mobile number in the form, having said that, I feel that in cae the embassy wants to get hold of our number, they can easily through the mobile ph bills and medicals that have been submitted with the application.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this delay or no update from them yet.

Look forward to hear.
I am also a june applicant. I got a request to submit my passport and landing fee in Sept 2013. Till today no response.

Have you submitted your Passport and Landing fee?

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
swatcat2904 said:
Hi All,

Look forward to hear.
Dear Silent Observer/SwatCat,

At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on your patience thus far. It is a feat, trust me, I would know.

However, please do realize that you are almost at the finish line. I've had to wait for over a year (since doing my medicals) and now after 11 months of applying, I get IP. Some people get their visas processed soon and others take a little longer. But rest assured, if your application is complete and genuine, the visa will come your way.

I guess you will just have to endure the next few weeks and exhibit a little more patience. Easier said than done? - Yes, maybe so.
But then, get busy, take up a hobby or something. The IP would just sneak up on you ...

The Glad 1

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting for my PP now.
The Glad 1 said:
Dear Silent Observer/SwatCat,

At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on your patience thus far. It is a feat, trust me, I would know.

However, please do realize that you are almost at the finish line. I've had to wait for over a year (since doing my medicals) and now after 11 months of applying, I get IP. Some people get their visas processed soon and others take a little longer. But rest assured, if your application is complete and genuine, the visa will come your way.

I guess you will just have to endure the next few weeks and exhibit a little more patience. Easier said than done? - Yes, maybe so.
But then, get busy, take up a hobby or something. The IP would just sneak up on you ...
....And yea, you are within the average processing time period. So no reason to worry in the first place. Cheers!

swatcat2904

Jun 10, 2013
aroundwrd99 said:
I am also a june applicant. I got a request to submit my passport and landing fee in Sept 2013. Till today no response.

Have you submitted your Passport and Landing fee?
Yes, I have submitted my passport and landing fee in August 2013. After that till date no response. Even medicals do not show updated on e-cas. Medicals almost on the verge of expiry :(

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
swatcat2904 said:
Yes, I have submitted my passport and landing fee in August 2013. After that till date no response. Even medicals do not show updated on e-cas. Medicals almost on the verge of expiry :(
Same situation with me. I already ordered my GCMS notes.