Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
I am sorry to hear that. Did you ever try to apply for GCMS notes? I know currently they are processing june applications and I am sure you will hear good news soon. Dont loose hope. I wish you speedy visa :)

ja_007 said:
I think my wife is one of those applicant's who's file is sitting either at the very bottom or the center of a huge pile of appliant's who gets overlooked at every stage of moving to the next step. NDVO seems to have moved on to June 2013 applicant's, and my wife's file has been recommended an interview. We have yet to hear anything from ndvo. God this WAIT...WAIT...WAIT is killing us. ??? :-\ :'(

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
tahsinmohammad said:
I am Canadian and living in India and waiting for my spouse's PR.I received this today in email:

- PLEASE HAVE YOUR SPR SUBMIT EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL COMPLY WITH R130(2) IF AND WHEN VISA WILL BE ISSUED.

R 130 (2) of regulations state that

"A sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in subsection(1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant become a permanent resident"..

What should I submit for the above requested items...Please do let me know and thanks a lot
I would also suggest to look into other forums for this. Like I mentioned before, you application processing seems different from ours as you are applying while being outside Canada. You will have to show proof that you are coming back. An employment letter from a Canadian company would be the best.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
vikasgandhi said:
Against all odds and considering but against all suggestions, i have submitted my wife's TRV application today.. wish me luck!!!!
Good luck. Hope you get good news with the TRV. Keep us posted about what happened.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
satrup said:
Good news!! Got a request to deposit the passport immediately so that the landing in Canada can be before the medicals expire. The same passport was given to us after the interview and we were confused, and disappointed. I guess yesterday was a good day for us. Good Luck to all who are waiting.
YAY!!! Congrats...really happy for you. I am glad that everything went well for you. Hope they send your passport back to you again soon :D

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
paulharry said:
is there any effect on file. if we keep sending emails to vo
i dont think so..i m sending almost 1 email in 2 weeks..

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As the Canadian Privacy Act prevents the release of personal information to unauthorized individuals, we cannot reply to case-specific enquiries without the signed authorization of the person to whom the file pertains. Even sponsors of persons who applied under the Family Class must have the written authorization of the applicant before our office can release information to them from their family member’s file. Currently, there is no such authorization in your name. Therefore, we cannot provide any personal information to you.
I think they are not doing anything that's why they don't want to tell anything
reply from vo

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
haritsharma said:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

Dear *************
An interview concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada has been scheduled for you on Interview New Delhi
******** PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERVIEW DATE FORMAT IS MONTH/DAY/YEAR at the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021. To allow sufficient time to pass through security, please appear at least 15 minutes but not more than 30 minutes before your scheduled interview time
Your sponsor must be available for a possible phone interview at the same time that your interview is being held in Delhi (your sponsor should verify the local time in his/her province of residence in Canada which corresponds to the Indian Standard Time which has been scheduled for your interview). If your sponsor is in India, he/she should accompany you to the interview. Please provide us with a residential phone number and address for your sponsor at the interview. Not all sponsors will be contacted as it may not be necessary.
Accompanying children over 18 years of age must appear with you at the interview. Children under 18 do not need to attend unless we have so requested. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.
The Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi provides interpretation services for Hindi and Punjabi only. Family class applicants who require an interpreter for another language must engage the services of a qualified professional interpreter from an approved list of interpretation companies. This approved list of interpretation companies is attached to this letter. Should the applicant come to interview without one of these interpreters, the interview will be rescheduled, leading to processing delays. Interpreters other than from the firms on the approved list will not be accepted.
Please note that the figures quoted by the interpretation companies are not negotiable. Further, the companies have no connection to the High Commission and cannot assist you in any way to improve your chances of obtaining a visa. Should you attempt to negotiate on either on these items, we have instructed the companies to refuse to take you as a client. Thirdly, the companies should be contacted during business hours only. Should you call at any other time, the companies will refuse to take your calls.
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:
• Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;
• You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:
• Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;
• Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);
• In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;
• If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;
• Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills.
If any of the above documents are not presented at interview you may provide them later, but your application may be delayed.
NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment, you must inform us immediately. If you do not attend your interview and if we do not hear from you, your application may be refused for failure to comply with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If corresponding with this office, please quote the above file number.
This letter should first be presented at the Immigration gate when you arrive for your interview and then to the receptionist inside.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.
Encls.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Any other applicant received an interview letter today please share.i m from jalandhar punjab?
[April 2013 applicant with interview in mid-March]
Sorry to hear that you are scheduled for an interview. What may be the reason for the interview? Any red flags?

Practice possible questions and answers. Look over you application and be very confident during the interview. You will definitely pass with flying colours. We will pray for you too.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi-girl said:
Sorry to hear that you are scheduled for an interview. Practice possible questions and answers. Look over you application and be very confident during the interview. You will definitely pass with flying colours. We will pray for you too.
when did he filed application

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
paulharry said:
is there any effect on file. if we keep sending emails to vo
No, there should not be any effect. NDVO takes a while to reply to your emails so they might take a look at your file once a month or every other month.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Chinnmaye said:
Hi Guys,

Do I have to change the indian address on the e-cas now? Because my husband is in India and he is mailing the passports. On the ecas I have my Canadian address still. I am bit worried if NDVO would send the passports to canada instead of my husband who is in India. Thank you guys :)
You don't need to worry about it. NDVO will call your husband on the phone number he provided and confirm Indian address before they send the passport back to him :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
despro said:
I am August applicant and getting a bit worried now because

1. My wife is 8 months older than me (as per passport/birth certificate). My DOB was changed when I was kid, don't ask why :-[
2. After marriage we did not get the name change done for my wife (to avoid delay in immigration)
3. Instead of sending photocopy of birth certificate, I sent a copy of birth Certificate taken from phone camera :'(
(I forget to carry photocopy/original while coming back to canada)
4. We did not have reception, I am planning to do it in canada after my wife arrives

Does anyone know if this can cause any issue/delay in our file?

While, I believe we have provided more than enough proof which includes (bio-data shared between parents, emails, birthday ecard, phone calls, bbm/facebook complete chat history, fb pictures, invitation card of DJ and marriage, boarding pass and tickets, bills during time of engagement/marriage, bill from first night at taj, honeymoon bill n boarding passes, travel tickets to temple in small village, around 200 pics which includes pics from engagement, dj, marriage, honeymoon)
There does not seem like a lot of red flags so I doubt that you will be called for an interview. But you can never predict what NDVO is thinking and may still decide on an interview just for the fun of it.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
paulharry said:
when did he filed application
I put it at the bottom of his query. He is April applicant with interview in mid March.

whenllvisacome

Aug 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/05/13
File Transfer...
13/06/13
Med's Done....
19/3/13
Passport Req..
24/06/13 and sent 03/7/13
Desi-girl said:
No, there should not be any effect. NDVO takes a while to reply to your emails so they might take a look at your file once a month or every other month.
hi desi girl, meri interview ki call hai, i dont know why, can u tell me what kind of question they will ask to me.......

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Man so many interview calls with no apparant reason. Once they go into full swing with June can we assume all remain May applicants are infact queued for interviews?