Interview........
20 February 2014
Passport Req..
31 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 20 February 2014, DM - 20 April 2014
satrup said:
The weirdest Interview:

I flew in to attend the interview. My wife informed the officer that I (her husband) is here with me for the interview. They (Gori visa officer and interpreter) did not see any documentation my wife brought with her. They just questioned about the previous relationship/marriages (2) I had. They asked for the previous divorce papers and that why we did not submit both. The answer was obvious - it was not required in the application. They only wanted the most recent one. She came out only to tell me that they did not want to see me. I went in (sort of barged in) and told them that I had the documents with me in my computer and can give them right away. They said no, we must email. I told them that I had come from Canada for this, and would like to meet with them. She (Gori) said "No thank you".

My wife said that they never asked for these documents. If it was that important they should have told us. So it took them 1 year to figure this.

The visa officer also gave back all the attachments (phone bills, pictures, other certificates etc) we gave in our application and the passport.

Please let us know what you make of this?
If they gave u bk the documents u included in your original application, then they have approved yr application.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
capri_can said:
All i see on my online login on CIC.GC.CA is this:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2013.

This means we are a June applicant?
Yes You are a June applicant!

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
Raman kaur said:
so dint u ask tht lady about visa or maybe re medical?........she must hv said u aomethin
Nope.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
Anybody knows...

when they ask for Landing fee?

ja_007

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05th, 2013
AOR Received.
May 08th, 2013
File Transfer...
June 05th, 2013
Interview........
Recommended (Date: April 7th, 2014) DONE: e-cas "Decision Made"
Passport Req..
June 14, 2013(found out Feb. 24,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014
LANDED..........
May 05, 2014
canucks said:
I have a file assignment under Paper file its around 3 or 4 th page of the notes where my file is assigned to analyst thats and it says the due date and my interview letter has the same issue date.
Can you let me know which room your file is mine is in FCU-PA
The only place where it states a room location is on page 31 of my notes, and it says under section Paper File Transfer history:4 Location: FCU-CA Room
Also, did you get a letter by mail or e-mail with regards to your interview date?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Flying monkey said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG just received my passport with shiny visa I m flying on 27 th Jan all the best for everyone thank you so much for all yours support in this forum ;) :) :D ;D :p 8) :-* :-* :D
Congrats!!! Have a safe flight.

canucks

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
ja_007 said:
The only place where it states a room location is on page 31 of my notes, and it says under section Paper File Transfer history:4 Location: FCU-CA Room
Also, did you get a letter by mail or e-mail with regards to your interview date?
OK from my notes it went to FCU-DIS and then to FCU-PA... so i think yours is still in review with an agent or a senior officer may be second thought to have an interview or not

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
lol...trouble maker..here I am taking it easy writing few words of wisdom here and there..you want me to become like chief minister of New Delhi applicants 2013 immigration forum (like chief minister of arvind of new delhi)..we should have election for this post and I will make election promises like 'if I become chief minister of this forum I will give it out free visas plus free airfare plus free lashes/slaps to ND visa officers on your behalf. If you elect me you will all write nothing but OMG, I got this and I got that and not OMG this NDVO is ruining my life. My opponent Desi-girl has not proven anything. I have dirty secrets on her like she works hard maintaining list and gives out good advices but is that enough for this post?'
waiting 2 exhale said:
wait I will have dirt on you too..you are supported by Desi girl or British spy (007 is the clue) and they provided funds to create that fancy logo 007...so foreign funds are being provided to defeat me....
Lol... there was an election? How come I didn't know that I was nominated!? Oh, yeah, I was busy with some undercover ninja work ;) ;) ;)..lol.
Unfortunately, I haven't written any speeches so I am going to make one up right now. So um... here it is.

Umm... Hello world and waiting 2 exhale!!! Thank you for nominating me based on how much dirt I have collected during my time on the forum here. But I would like to decline as well because I do not want the power to go to my head and corrupt my completely sane mind (however I do not know how long it is going to last since I am dealing with NDVO right now ??? ). I don't know how abhishekgoel007 is doing, having to deal with NDVO again. And I don't know how waiting 2 exhale is doing, with no updates yet.
So I would like to stay lucid for a while longer and help out at the forum as an equal, not as a leader. And Myrah is still the undefeated 'Big Boss' of this forum because she is going to make sure that she kicks all of us out before she retires, which she is doing a great job on, hands down. And everyone of you is special on this forum so I would rather be on the same level as I am perfectly happy being among you all.
So great work everyone who is helping out and being a part of the forum. Thank you for keeping the positive vibes going. Good luck to all! ;D ;D

dolma

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09th june,13
Med's Done....
4th april, 13. Remedical -14th may,14.
Interview........
13th may,14.
Passport Req..
22nd august,13..
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 19th may,14. Decision Made on 30th june,14...got visa on 7thjuly,14.
LANDED..........
soon
Hellow everyone, I did mp enquiry 15 days back..and still I didn't get any response from them and when I asked again, mp told me tht they didn't get any response from NDVO...any suggestions guys...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
tejas_s said:
Decision made for us as well :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*....
Status got changed today from IP to DM... (applied on 16th May 2013)
Ip: Since 28th Nov 13. Med expiring on : 6th May 14. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

appliction date: 16th May 13
Medicals: 6th May 13
IP: 28th Nov 13
DM: 21st Jan 14
Many congrats! Hope you get your passport back soon.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
satrup said:
The weirdest Interview:

I flew in to attend the interview. My wife informed the officer that I (her husband) is here with me for the interview. They (Gori visa officer and interpreter) did not see any documentation my wife brought with her. They just questioned about the previous relationship/marriages (2) I had. They asked for the previous divorce papers and that why we did not submit both. The answer was obvious - it was not required in the application. They only wanted the most recent one. She came out only to tell me that they did not want to see me. I went in (sort of barged in) and told them that I had the documents with me in my computer and can give them right away. They said no, we must email. I told them that I had come from Canada for this, and would like to meet with them. She (Gori) said "No thank you".

My wife said that they never asked for these documents. If it was that important they should have told us. So it took them 1 year to figure this.

The visa officer also gave back:
- all the attachments (phone bills, pictures, other certificates etc) we gave in our application
- and the passport.

what questions did they ask your wife? how was the officer's reaction to your wife's answers? sometimes they interview both husband and wife sometimes only the sponsored person..it is left to the discretion of visa officer I guess...

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
Raman kaur said:
so dint u ask tht lady about visa or maybe re medical?........she must hv said u aomethin
She said we need the documents before we can make a decision. That's it. No less no more...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Mahi_Milaa_De said:
Hi.....
We also have been waiting since june....no updates.... So my hubby gonna come in Feb......happy coz sweetheart coming........sad coz no IP, DM..... Ndvo deserve smthng.... What u all think?????
NDVO has just started processing June applicants so I am sure you will hear something by Feb. I have a feeling you might be going to Canada with your hubby. All the best and praying for you for a speedy DM.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
suban said:
Finally received passport with shiny visa. Happy moment. Thank you all of u for your kind support. Wish all of u speedy visa :)
Congrats, finally your wife can fly and be with you!!! Have a happy married life.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
satrup said:
The weirdest Interview:

The visa officer also gave back:
- all the attachments (phone bills, pictures, other certificates etc) we gave in our application
- and the passport.

why did they give your passports back