submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Good Morning India
Good Night Canada

Hoping for lots more good news today and the rest of the week... :) :)

Good luck to all applicants!
if you live in Canada or India, lots of forum members don't go to sleep at night anyway.... busy talking to spouses or starring at ecas and you should not sleep either

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
hemanshu said:
LOL.... Really Sanju did you really have to name that. LMFAO... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D anything to defend the sister of this forum.. Myrah7 :D LMFAO

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:
if you live in Canada or India, lots of forum members don't go to sleep at night anyway.... busy talking to spouses or starring at ecas and you should not sleep either
Lol thats true! : ;)

jyojin.k

Nov 11, 2013
hllo everyone is there any march applicant left in this forum i am march7 applicant. i amm so depressed in process for a week now

chams

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
1st expired 21-11-2013,re-medicals done on Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 24-07-2013, Decision Made 17-02-2014. PP return 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
03-03-2014
jsk11 said:
So, you did your medical on Nov 12? then how can it expire on Nov 21??

I did my medicals on Nov 21, so does it mean it expires on Nov 30??

Did you hear anything after that email?? Thanks for the reply
Like others said, it doesn't expire exactly a year from the day you took the medicals. It depends on the date NDVO receive, usually 7-10days off. So, in your case you can assume it will expire on Nov 27-30.

We got a call in the first week of August saying they are gonna start the background check. After that nothing. Only today my MP said they are doing background checks (Still!?) and they should proceed to next steps after they finish it.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
You are right! The night is young, the day has just begun... But it's just my way of saying that I am off. So you can take over the forum now, since you are so well rested... :p I too have to go and chat with my hubby... ;)
So Ciao! :) :)

chams

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
1st expired 21-11-2013,re-medicals done on Jan 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process since 24-07-2013, Decision Made 17-02-2014. PP return 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
03-03-2014
waiting 2 exhale said:
I read from this forum that NDVO has the authority to extend the medical expiry date. So they might extend the date or ask people to re-do medicals or give few days before the expiry to pack the bags and go
That's what my MP office said too. The NDVO officer decides whether he/she need a new medicals or to extend the same medicals. Like always "at their own discretion"

information1234

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Wow, I was reading the forum and there is a full out war going on here. :'( ??? :'(
I don't want to continue the fight so please relax and calm down. But here are my two cents.

True this is not Myrah's forum but she does a lot for the members on this forum. She took the initiative to help with the spreadsheet and you can almost always find her glued to the computer answering our questions with patience without any doubt. I have always seen repeated questions by different forum members and Myrah answers them if someone else hasn't replied first. In other words, she is the heart of this forum. If you pick on her, there are lots of other members that will defend her. She is the only champion member with the most posts and updates on this forum and I am sure throughout the entire canadian visa website. When Myrah gets her visa, we won't kick her, we will hug her tight and give her a standing ovation and salute her for all that she has done on this forum.

Waititsover, you are not wrong too. I can say that I haven't answered most questions but that is because I get really busy with work and volunteering and have time to skim through the pages most times. Yet I try to answer some questions now and then and help the forum keep track of the IPs, DMs and PPs returned because Myrah has a lot to do. There will be some people who will get excited and busy with their own lives after that they might not have time to update us or answer our questions. Nobody has taken responsibility to answer these questions and they might not know the answers, hence they will not answer it. Do you want us all to start replying to the questions saying " sorry we don't know the answer"? That might mean a lot of replies to one question and more pages to skim through.
We have tried responding to information1234, but he may be checking rarely or the answer is a few pages after his post... That can happen. We cannot forget that all of us have lives outside of the forum. You have to wait a few days to be responded to. There is a lot going on in this forum, especially with DMs, IPs, pp return updates and the congrats that follow and then the thank yous that follow. The answer to queries do get lost in the middle.

We all have to be patient...

To the rest of the forum members, please stop with the name calling like idiot and Tatti. We are all adults here. And name calling will not help the situation, only make it worse with anger and hate...
I don't want to offend anyone, and if I did, I apologize. But please, let's just get along... We are all family here. :)
hi there i hope I did not did any mistake the time is diffrent I am in canada side if any one hurts my words I say appologis have a great day I really wish ever one have a speedy visa god bless

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
jyojin.k said:
hllo everyone is there any march applicant left in this forum i am march7 applicant. i amm so depressed in process for a week now
There are a couple of march applicants, so don't worry. You aren't the only one in this boat, waiting for NDVO to do something and give that DM. Please don't be depressed. I am sure you will have your DM really soon. Just have some patience. The status can change from in process to DM from a few days to a few weeks and can also take 1-2 months.... Depending on the mood of the visa officers. Be positive, it's only been a week and I am sure the NDVO VOs are working on your file. At least it's better to be in process than to still be application received.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
jyojin.k said:
I am the march applicant. File went to IN PROCESS ON Monday Nov 11 (Processing started from Nov 09) and now wating for DM. Can you tell me if your case is staright forward and are your medicals are cleared and all. Also do you have any travel history?

pjp13989

Oct 21, 2013
Good morning to everyone.
I thought today lots of applicant goes into process and get DM.
God will do something for us.
Om namah shivay

DDP2299

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON...
waiting 2 exhale said:
LOL... This is so true.. Honestly people.. please tell me who here in Canada sleeps before 12AM without speaking to their spouses in India?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
jyojin.k said:
Hey we r similiar timeline and u got in ip so you still have time for another week to wait..mine is still same status not ip or dm yet. You will get it soon. So relax dont b depressed. All the best for the visa soon. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
information1234 said:
hi there i hope I did not did any mistake the time is diffrent I am in canada side if any one hurts my words I say appologis have a great day I really wish ever one have a speedy visa god bless
Glad to hear that u apologize for saying that. Hope you dont say a word to ppl again. So its over. Wish you a luck for the visa soon! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sanju1986 said:
I am the march applicant. File went to IN PROCESS ON Monday Nov 11 (Processing started from Nov 09) and now wating for DM. Can you tell me if your case is staright forward and are your medicals are cleared and all. Also do you have any travel history?
Heyy sanju,
I didnt know u got in ip? Wow congrats and wish you a luck for the visa soon. Soo happy for you. Im.waiting mine!