Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
hahaha u r really a sweetheart thx for my 50th + :-* makes me half a century now.....for sure we will meet with gods grace....very soon...lets get done with this ndvo.....then its Canada :) +1 for u too :-*
Thanks Myrah, you are a doll. :) and you deserve much more. Maybe NDVO is thinking the same and they don't want to lose you to Canada and thus taking a long time with your paperwork.

Waitisover

Oct 28, 2013
Desi-girl said:
Thanks for your wishes. And I hope you do too.
I agree that they started the name calling, which is why I asked them to stop. But Myrah wasn't one the one who called any names. Right now, she is also trying to forget about what just happened and start fresh. The problem here is miscommunication. I think you said something while you meant something else and others took it as something completely different and then it escalated to a fight. (To be exact, it seemed like you were pointing fingers saying nobody helps on the forum and that was the way it started. I think that it was unintentional but hurt some feelings nonetheless).

We just like to laugh for no reason as a form of laughter therapy because NDVO is driving us insane with the wait... And tatti is a word (I don't even know if it's a bad word like swearing) that people crack up laughing just like farting, Sardar/Pathan jokes... Etc... How jokes go... I know it's stupid.. But still makes us at least smile when we understand the joke.
Myrah isn't laughing at you, she is just saying that the word is funny, she even censored it... But I guess, different parts of India, the jokes are different, just like different parts of the States/Canada, the jokes are different such as jokes about blondes and the rednecks, etc.

So let's just forget about this and start fresh. Let's not bring hostile feeling into this forum which is our sanctuary of support and help with a pool of immense knowledge. God knows we have lots of problems with NDVO without adding any more here.
Even I am not feeling good after whatever happened.i never said that myrah is selfish I am watching this forum for very long time she answers almost most of the questions. I would never in my dreams wish that someone has to wait for visa for so long that's y I deleted it ne ways that's the only thing I felt bad about and I should not have posted it so I apologize to myrah.

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
I can't wait for NDVO to start May applicants in bunches more. 8)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
sumeshchd said:
Hey bro.Myrah is so nice & hardworker she post 2273
Quotes for us.Myrah & this forum is like a family for
Us.Aur is forum se hi itne months ki wait nikal gye.aur
Kafi help mili.but I think iss se Myrah aur sbhi ko dukh
Puhcha hai. so plz in future take care.every person on
this forum is very imt.
Very true! Something similar happened with Gulzar, I believe, so we should learn from past mistakes. Now we should just turn over a new leaf and start over. Let's forget about what happened and hopefully no more negative comments. Hope nobody is holding grudges...

Sometimes there are fights between family members, But then they apologize and forgive each other and everything is well again. And, like you said, we are all family, so we should do the same. We are all trying to help one another and this is the only place where we can leave behind religion, race, appearances and our differences and unite for our common goal to be in Canada with our respective spouses. We should have one "enemy" which is the NDVO that stands like a wall between us and our spouses.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:
Very true! Something similar happened with Gulzar, I believe, so we should learn from past mistakes. Now we should just turn over a new leaf and start over. Let's forget about what happened and hopefully no more negative comments. Hope nobody is holding grudges...

Sometimes there are fights between family members, But then they apologize and forgive each other and everything is well again. And, like you said, we are all family, so we should do the same. We are all trying to help one another and this is the only place where we can leave behind religion, race, appearances and our differences and unite for our common goal to be in Canada with our respective spouses. We should have one "enemy" which is the NDVO that stands like a wall between us and our spouses.
darn it..I slept (why? why?) and I missed all these cat/dog fights....I will never go to sleep again....I was lamenting it was so quiet yesterday in this forum and diwali fireworks started (must be the leftover crackers that need to be used)....before all these name calling started, I put in my few cents/twoonies/paisas (rupees, I guess since i haven't seen many paisas around)..here are my thoughts....it all started without name calling but miscommunication led to name-calling...to be fair waitingisover did not name names...Myrah's great with all positive vibes and helpful answers...

one thing is certain we will fight and we will get back together..all in the family...three things people have lives other than this forum; people may not have all the answers but if you are persistent then you will get answers from someone else (by the way there is a search option on right hand corner of this page, you can put in one or two search words and narrow down the answers instead of reading all the 20000 answers) and finally, it is a volunteer forum (definitely more knowledgeable than most lawyers that I have met)

fun fact there are 1550 pages on New Delhi 2013 thread and if you assume there are 15 posts in every page, it is about 24,000 posts (not all of them are answers to questions so if I weed out 4,000 answers that are not really answers..so it is down to 20000)..out of 20000, Myrah answered about 2000, so she has posted 10% of the posts (even assuming Myrah said 'hello' 500 times then it is 1500 real answers)..way to go Myrah now all you have to do is to go to canada, join a college and get a law degree and be a real lawyer

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
waiting 2 exhale said:
darn it..I slept (why? why?) and I missed all these cat/dog fights....I will never go to sleep again....I was lamenting it was so quiet yesterday in this forum and diwali fireworks started (must be the leftover crackers that need to be used)....before all these name calling started, I put in my few cents/twoonies/paisas (rupees, I guess since i haven't seen many paisas around)..here are my thoughts....it all started without name calling but miscommunication led to name-calling...to be fair waitingisover did not name names...Myrah's great with all positive vibes and helpful answers...

one thing is certain we will fight and we will get back together..all in the family...three things people have lives other than this forum; people may not have all the answers but if you are persistent then you will get answers from someone else (by the way there is a search option on right hand corner of this page, you can put in one or two search words and narrow down the answers instead of reading all the 20000 answers) and finally, it is a volunteer forum (definitely more knowledgeable than most lawyers that I have met)

fun fact there are 1550 pages on New Delhi 2013 thread and if you assume there are 15 posts in every page, it is about 24,000 posts (not all of them are answers to questions so if I weed out 4,000 answers that are not really answers..so it is down to 20000)..out of 20000, Myrah answered about 2000, so she has posted 10% of the posts (even assuming Myrah said 'hello' 500 times then it is 1500 real answers)..way to go Myrah now all you have to do is to go to canada, join a college and get a law degree and be a real lawyer
Wow good one...Bravo waiting 2 exhale for the damn long sentences. I agree that myrah should be a lawyer because it suits her so well and she deserves that. ;)

Also, desi girl you are so right about your words. You are so calm and we dont want any more negatives here. So waste time fighting. Anyhow, thanks for putting these words. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Hello everyone!!! Hope you guys are fine. :)
Lets keep our hopes up for the good news this week for all of us! God bless us all. :)

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
soooooooonnnnn :)
Good morning/night --- and a very good luck to all and a spl one to Myrah! :)

hemanshu

Sep 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-02-2013
Interview........
Waived on July 27
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 (Missed as per the GCMS notes twice)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Stamped November 8 and Passport Received November 14
LANDED..........
November 15 (Ready to board from New Delhi)
Myrah7 said:
sanju, zormas, ankgs, SN0206 and steve .....u guys are the best ...and thx a ton...it really meant a lot to me...god bless u guys with all the happiness...... :) and yes lets just ignore unwanted drama and ppl...lets concentrate on why we came here.......hehehe wish u all a speeeeedy visa :)

+1 guy this shows we all came together as one big family ..thx :)
Wooooowwww!!!! Whats going on in here is this a forum or a debate that i watch on ABP news everyday between two political parties in India. Now i know where they come up with this idea. Its all filled in their minds. But blaming myrrh and all others is not an option. Buddy you should be glad that you joined this forum and might have come to know a lot about your file. So chill...
If you really want to shout go entertain the people in front of NDVO who are standing there like crazy just to get their interviews cleared. It will be a free show for them.

Really dude you seriously need to get a life. Acting like a kid. :-\

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
ip - 26th oct(changed on ecas on 29th) || DM checked on 11th Nov || visa issued on 4th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
hemanshu said:
Wooooowwww!!!! Whats going on in here is this a forum or a debate that i watch on ABP news everyday between two political parties in India. Now i know where they come up with this idea. Its all filled in their minds. But blaming myrrh and all others is not an option. Buddy you should be glad that you joined this forum and might have come to know a lot about your file. So chill...
If you really want to shout go entertain the people in front of NDVO who are standing there like crazy just to get their interviews cleared. It will be a free show for them.

Really dude you seriously need to get a life. Acting like a kid. :-\
Agree!!

hemanshu

Sep 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-02-2013
Interview........
Waived on July 27
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 (Missed as per the GCMS notes twice)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Stamped November 8 and Passport Received November 14
LANDED..........
November 15 (Ready to board from New Delhi)
Sanju1986 said:
Lets hope I get the DM soon bro. Yes I am on facebook, will message you my real name otherwise ppl like tattisover will start stalking me
LOL.... Really Sanju did you really have to name that. LMFAO... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RD.NewDelhi

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th April 2013
AOR Received.
16th May 2013
File Transfer...
22nd May 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
11th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desi-girl said:
Wow, I was reading the forum and there is a full out war going on here. :'( ??? :'(
I don't want to continue the fight so please relax and calm down. But here are my two cents.

True this is not Myrah's forum but she does a lot for the members on this forum. She took the initiative to help with the spreadsheet and you can almost always find her glued to the computer answering our questions with patience without any doubt. I have always seen repeated questions by different forum members and Myrah answers them if someone else hasn't replied first. In other words, she is the heart of this forum. If you pick on her, there are lots of other members that will defend her. She is the only champion member with the most posts and updates on this forum and I am sure throughout the entire canadian visa website. When Myrah gets her visa, we won't kick her, we will hug her tight and give her a standing ovation and salute her for all that she has done on this forum.

Waititsover, you are not wrong too. I can say that I haven't answered most questions but that is because I get really busy with work and volunteering and have time to skim through the pages most times. Yet I try to answer some questions now and then and help the forum keep track of the IPs, DMs and PPs returned because Myrah has a lot to do. There will be some people who will get excited and busy with their own lives after that they might not have time to update us or answer our questions. Nobody has taken responsibility to answer these questions and they might not know the answers, hence they will not answer it. Do you want us all to start replying to the questions saying " sorry we don't know the answer"? That might mean a lot of replies to one question and more pages to skim through.
We have tried responding to information1234, but he may be checking rarely or the answer is a few pages after his post... That can happen. We cannot forget that all of us have lives outside of the forum. You have to wait a few days to be responded to. There is a lot going on in this forum, especially with DMs, IPs, pp return updates and the congrats that follow and then the thank yous that follow. The answer to queries do get lost in the middle.

We all have to be patient...

To the rest of the forum members, please stop with the name calling like idiot and Tatti. We are all adults here. And name calling will not help the situation, only make it worse with anger and hate...
I don't want to offend anyone, and if I did, I apologize. But please, let's just get along... We are all family here. :)
i dunno what exactly happened here on,the forum - but seems like someone s blaming Myrah n othe active members for not answering some of the questions. i totally agree with you DesiGirl - each one of us is so so busy in our own lives - still Myrah gives her lots of time to this forum.

jsk11

Sep 28, 2013
chams said:
My wife got an email from New Delhi which asked to submit the passport ASAP. In that email it said the medicals is expiring on Nov 21st.
Our file is in process since July 24. She was in Canada for 7 months after the marriage.
So, you did your medical on Nov 12? then how can it expire on Nov 21??

I did my medicals on Nov 21, so does it mean it expires on Nov 30??

Did you hear anything after that email?? Thanks for the reply

wwf

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2013
Doc's Request.
10-DECEMBER-2013