done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
cantwyt said:
Yes, I did it. I did not wait for the letter.
Oh Thanks so much for the immidiate respond..I will do the same now..

Reeyan

cantwyt

Feb 15, 2013
Reeyan said:
Oh Thanks so much for the immidiate respond..I will do the same now..

Reeyan
No worries, glad to help.

When I was going thru the posts during my waiting period, I was very apprehensive since no one had done it up-front, and at one point thought that the VO had told by mistake. But I went ahead with it anyway and thankfully so, I should say since the letter never arrived.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
cantwyt said:
No worries, glad to help.

When I was going thru the posts during my waiting period, I was very apprehensive since no one had done it up-front, and at one point thought that the VO had told by mistake. But I went ahead with it anyway and thankfully so, I should say since the letter never arrived.
The thing is that VIsa officer says one thing and the receptionist says another...U dont know who to follow...

The visa officer told us to send it within 30 DAYS...My hubby went back and ask the receptionist and she said we have to wait until we get the letter so, until now we were confused.
Went on a inter on jan 8 so, its still not 30 days yet. We will send everything this week..Hopefully tomorrow...

Reeyan

cantwyt

Feb 15, 2013
Reeyan said:
The thing is that VIsa officer says one thing and the receptionist says another...U dont know who to follow...

The visa officer told us to send it within 30 DAYS...My hubby went back and ask the receptionist and she said we have to wait until we get the letter so, until now we were confused.
Went on a inter on jan 8 so, its still not 30 days yet. We will send everything this week..Hopefully tomorrow...

Reeyan
Yeah, I'd say, go ahead, get it done and send it. All the best!

cantwyt

Feb 15, 2013
sumeshchd said:
Hello,cantwyt, please tell us some questions about your interview.Thanx. in advance. :) :)
Hi Sumeshchd,

Since mine was not an arranged marriage, the VO wanted to know how long was the courtship, how did we meet the first time, why was the wedding simple, why do you want to go to Canada - why not be in India and a whole lot of "what if" questions - what if I refuse, what if you do not like it there, etc. Been 3 months, unable to recall exactly.

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Received Email today for doing Re-medicals within 60 days:

- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)

1) My spouse passport is still with New Delhi Embassy from the last 17 months : Should i wait for the passport or can i go ahead and do the medicals...
2) Should I send the IMM1017E form to the New Delhi Embassy after the medicals or the Doctor will send it......

Comments welcome please who did re medicals in Hyderabad.....

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
Reeyan said:

Reeyan
Hi there.
You don't need a request letter for medical. Just download the form , fill it and go to one of the doctors on the list for your city. Just get it done and send it. We never got a letter either,.we just did it.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Is it a rule that the passport need to have a minimum validity for 6 months before flying?????
Will the V.O send the passport back for renewal before stamping the visa????

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
satrup said:
Hi there.
You don't need a request letter for medical. Just download the form , fill it and go to one of the doctors on the list for your city. Just get it done and send it. We never got a letter either,.we just did it.

Thanks alot.. I am doing the same and send it as soon as possible..

sep24.12

Mar 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Is it a rule that the passport need to have a minimum validity for 6 months before flying?????
Will the V.O send the passport back for renewal before stamping the visa????
Hello Cal2Can, my husband's pp expired in october in the middle of the case and I had to go to mp and tell them that the pp has expired.
the mp made inquiry and got the passport back for us ( as they said 6 months is necessary anyway) we renewed it in tatkaal and sent it back.. now we are still in the waiting mode.. so i would say go ask ur mp to get ur pp back so u can renew it and send it back..as u will have to eventually anyway and it will delay the matter for u then...

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO seems like having bunch of fu%cked up people working there. I submitted my wife United Kingdom PCC last year and they received it on April 14th, 2013 and when we asked to confirm if they received it I was told yes we did received it at that time.

But, recently I got the status checked regarding my wife's application and I have been told that they never received it. No one from the NDVO even sent us email or not even a letter to our house saying that they are missing one document. Blue-dart company said it was delivered. Finally, after I got the status checked again I have sent them the tracking number and by which company I have sent the UK PCC as they requested after 1 yr. I thought they have everything, imagine if I never thought of checking the status they will never inform us, fucking assholes. In total it's been 13 months since the application since application submitted.

If anyone had such a bad experience please share it with me. I am really pissed off. NDVO processing application system is fu%king sucks...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
I am Canadian and living in India and waiting for my spouse's PR.I received this today in email:

- PLEASE HAVE YOUR SPR SUBMIT EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL COMPLY WITH R130(2) IF AND WHEN VISA WILL BE ISSUED.

R 130 (2) of regulations state that

"A sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in subsection(1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant become a permanent resident"

What should I submit for the above requested items...Please do let me know and thanks a lot

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
sep24.12 said:
Hello Cal2Can, my husband's pp expired in october in the middle of the case and I had to go to mp and tell them that the pp has expired.
the mp made inquiry and got the passport back for us ( as they said 6 months is necessary anyway) we renewed it in tatkaal and sent it back.. now we are still in the waiting mode.. so i would say go ask ur mp to get ur pp back so u can renew it and send it back..as u will have to eventually anyway and it will delay the matter for u then...
Thaks Sep24. 12

btw how many days it took u to get the PP renewed in Tatkal??

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
cantwyt said:
Yes, I did it. I did not wait for the letter.
What should i write on Cover letter????

Should I tell them that they asked everything within 30 days??

Pelsae help!

Ramank

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 9, 2012
AOR Received.
January 22, 2013
File Transfer...
January 22, 2013
Med's Request
November 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
Interview........
February, 2014
Passport Req..
March 2013 (re-sent in Feb 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2014 (received passport on 29-04-2013)
LANDED..........
April 17
My husband's interview is next week. We know his medical and PCC has expired. Do you guys think he should do these again and take the new one with him???