MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
sallyander said:
Never felt so nervous not even in one of toughest interviews I have faced in professional life. but this is life and death.. ??? this period really kills you.
Don't worry my friend you will do great, make sure u have all proofs , documents labelled and organized and know ur answer well with confidence. you will do great... you have about 10 days to prepares its a stressful time we have had 2 interviews in the past with our files... so I know the feeling.. :D :D :D :Dgood luck ...!!! don't worry...

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
sallyander said:
Never felt so nervous not even in one of toughest interviews I have faced in professional life. but this is life and death.. ??? this period really kills you.
Hey guys please check my post on 2013 as I recently have my wife's interview done. It was not a bad experience just be patient and have lots of courage. The only thing that will spoil your interview is panic and believe me if you do panic they will get the negative feed back. They also read your face if you are nervous or hiding anything. Just relax and smile all the time and give the answer of what they ask you. Don't give anything from your side or they will ask question on that. More over my wife had a rapid round with the officer when she had the interview and it took her 1 hour and 30 minutes. Lots of question regarding the marriage and some question regarding personnel relationship with husband. Just have a clear mind and please please do know what you have submitted in the form. The information that you send to them is the one they going to ask you about.

Hope it helps just prey and be patient.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
n4dpatel said:
Don't worry my friend you will do great, make sure u have all proofs , documents labelled and organized and know ur answer well with confidence. you will do great... you have about 10 days to prepares its a stressful time we have had 2 interviews in the past with our files... so I know the feeling.. :D :D :D :Dgood luck ...!!! don't worry...

Thanks thanks thanks . Its so encouraging from all of you. 28the the d day. Please pray for me.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
magessss said:
Hey guys please check my post on 2013 as I recently have my wife's interview done. It was not a bad experience just be patient and have lots of courage. The only thing that will spoil your interview is panic and believe me if you do panic they will get the negative feed back. They also read your face if you are nervous or hiding anything. Just relax and smile all the time and give the answer of what they ask you. Don't give anything from your side or they will ask question on that. More over my wife had a rapid round with the officer when she had the interview and it took her 1 hour and 30 minutes. Lots of question regarding the marriage and some question regarding personnel relationship with husband. Just have a clear mind and please please do know what you have submitted in the form. The information that you send to them is the one they going to ask you about.

Hope it helps just prey and be patient.
Thanks a ton ! It indeed helped. Pls keep us in your prayers.

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Hi all!

I'd just received an email from CIC minister's office in response to my email to him written on 21st Nov 2013. It says:

Our records confirm that your undertaking was approved in August 2012 and that your spouse's application is at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi for processing. Our records further indicate that the processing of this application is pending the results of background checks.

Although we are unable to provide you with a time frame for this application to be completed, please be assured that as soon as all statutory requirements have been met, the officers will continue to process your spouse's application

This we already knew.....nothing is new though I am happy that Minister's office at least reply me in 45 days. :p

Wait is still going on.........Ab tou adat hi ho gayi hai.......I hardly check my application status now.........CIC set me behind for two years.......and hatching on my passport....it is like I am house arrest.... :p :p ;D :D ;) :)

Woh subah Kabhi Tou aayegi........

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
waitingsince2004 said:
Hi all!

I'd just received an email from CIC minister's office in response to my email to him written on 21st Nov 2013. It says:

Our records confirm that your undertaking was approved in August 2012 and that your spouse's application is at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi for processing. Our records further indicate that the processing of this application is pending the results of background checks.

Although we are unable to provide you with a time frame for this application to be completed, please be assured that as soon as all statutory requirements have been met, the officers will continue to process your spouse's application

This we already knew.....nothing is new though I am happy that Minister's office at least reply me in 45 days. :p

Wait is still going on.........Ab tou adat hi ho gayi hai.......I hardly check my application status now.........CIC set me behind for two years.......and hatching on my passport....it is like I am house arrest.... :p :p ;D :D ;) :)

Woh subah Kabhi Tou aayegi........
OMG u are waiting since april .......and your file went into process last year..........I hate ndvo even more man.........heartless totally........hats of to this grp for waiting more than the processing time...... and having so much of patience really........hope u guys get the visa's very soon ...all u guys totally deserve it more than anyone.............I wish I cld go to ndvo and slap them all ......drag them to real families getting effecting by this immigration showing them what the hell they are doin to newly married couples maybe then they wld realise !!! good luck guys wish u all a speedy visa :)

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
15 months since application has been sent 2 months pp at ND... stupid m made an induiry and this what cic told them.

"THERE HAD BEEN NO ELIGINILITY DESION MADE YET. HOWEVER THE FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR ANOTHER REVIEW. THERE
IS NO SET DATE YET FOR THE REVIEW "

I DONT KNOW IF SHOULD MAD OR UPSET... :-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? ALL MY EMOTIONS R SO CONFUSED... I HATE NDVO....... :'( :'(

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Myrah7 said:
OMG u are waiting since april .......and your file went into process last year..........I hate ndvo even more man.........heartless totally........hats of to this grp for waiting more than the processing time...... and having so much of patience really........hope u guys get the visa's very soon ...all u guys totally deserve it more than anyone.............I wish I cld go to ndvo and slap them all ......drag them to real families getting effecting by this immigration showing them what the hell they are doin to newly married couples maybe then they wld realise !!! good luck guys wish u all a speedy visa :)
Yeah it is 15 months since the application in Process, We do several queries with MP and all. All are clueless.......I understood that I have a long travel history for my business..........but it is not favorable.......one should not disclose the travel history..the more we were truthful, the more we are suffering......I am losing my business day by day as I can not move out of country for my business meetings coz those stupid hold my passport from Aug 2012. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waitingsince2004 said:
Yeah it is 15 months since the application in Process, We do several queries with MP and all. All are clueless.......I understood that I have a long travel history for my business..........but it is not favorable.......one should not disclose the travel history..the more we were truthful, the more we are suffering......I am losing my business day by day as I can not move out of country for my business meetings coz those stupid hold my passport from Aug 2012. :mad: :mad: :mad:
this is seriously crazy im so sorry for u....but this is ridiculous I cant get over it :mad: :mad: :mad:.... I can imagine your loss man.....I really hope wish pray that u all get your visa this month !!..... good luck and speedy visa.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
n4dpatel said:
15 months since application has been sent 2 months pp at ND... stupid m made an induiry and this what cic told them.

"THERE HAD BEEN NO ELIGINILITY DESION MADE YET. HOWEVER THE FILE IS IN QUEUE FOR ANOTHER REVIEW. THERE
IS NO SET DATE YET FOR THE REVIEW "

I DONT KNOW IF SHOULD MAD OR UPSET... :-[ :-[ :-[ ??? ??? ALL MY EMOTIONS R SO CONFUSED... I HATE NDVO....... :'( :'(
they are the biggest losers on earth I can understand your pain....... why don't u apply for notes again? I think that's the only thing which gives a clear picture on what they are doin and whats left? really wish u get dm followed with pp with visa this month ....loads of luck to u :)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Myrah7 said:
they are the biggest losers on earth I can understand your pain....... why don't u apply for notes again? I think that's the only thing which gives a clear picture on what they are doin and whats left? really wish u get dm followed with pp with visa this month ....loads of luck to u :)
Yeah.....I already applied again GCMS notes yesterday and it will take 30 calender days. Lets see what is there as last three GCMS notes were exactly the same.

newjersy

Apr 21, 2013
Reeyan said:
Thanks ;D
hey guys I wish all the very best to the people waiting for their visa's.i have a question and hope somebody will help me.i have adopted my child who is from my wife's first marriage.i have the adoption deed legally done & pictures of the adoption ceremony,will this be sufficient to prove to the visa officer or will they require more evidence ?can somebody help me with this.thanks

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
newjersy said:
hey guys I wish all the very best to the people waiting for their visa's.i have a question and hope somebody will help me.i have adopted my child who is from my wife's first marriage.i have the adoption deed legally done & pictures of the adoption ceremony,will this be sufficient to prove to the visa officer or will they require more evidence ?can somebody help me with this.thanks
Hi !!!! In my case my husband did not legally adopt my child .... Coz I was told that is not required , since he has the right as a step father . I had the legal right on my child n my X husband had withdrawn all his rights . But during the interview I was asked to get the legal document from the court ,,, mentioning that I have the right over my child n I can take him out of country on permanent basis . Though I had attached the MOU with my case . But the officer said he wanted it on the court order ... N blv me I had a tough time to get it done bcos my marriage was already dissolved ...

All the best

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Reeyan said:
Can we start making police clearence??? I know it takes few days here in Nepal and I ddont think it will effect anything if we make it ahead of time..

How about Medical??? Should I wait until we get the notification letter to do re-medical??? I am guessing, we have to wait for that letter to come first...
for pcc, start now.. For med, u hv to wait because the form will have printed your husband's details

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
suban said:
for pcc, start now.. For med, u hv to wait because the form will have printed your husband's details

Thanks suban, have u heard from them yet since the day u submitted yr pp????