Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Guyss I got my GCMS notes today... All other things are a description of wht all has happened with our case till date! Latest is In re-PCC/ Passport it says status as received & also says which date these were recd.. However in the medical status it only says requested, no received date ???
Though we submitted Re-pcc/passport/some Forms as requested & medical sheet all together on the same day ???

Any suggestions Do they update medical later??? Why they are not mentioning the received date???

Thanks!!

Dec 19, 2013
Hi There

I have sponsored my husband under spousal category, he was called for an interview early Dec 2013, and was told his medical is expired and visa office will notify him in two days, its been over three weeks now and nothing has come. Iam just wondering should we just go for medical exam on our own or should we wait for the notification. If we could go for medical exam on our own then which form we should provide to the medical clinic.

can some one help, please .....

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
:eek: :eek: :eek:DEAR SANATA ALLL WE WANT IS VISAS.... OR SOME TYPE OF UPDATES..... FOR ALL OF OUR FILES.. TO MOVE FORAAWRD.. :'( :'(

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n4dpatel said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:DEAR SANATA ALLL WE WANT IS VISAS.... OR SOME TYPE OF UPDATES..... FOR ALL OF OUR FILES.. TO MOVE FORAAWRD.. :'( :'(
Where is Santa... Can you please go to #NDVO and ask those freaking slackers to wake up and get back to the work.. We are waiting for our Visa's. Also, from my side and all those people who are still waiting for their visa's. Santa pls go and say "Babaji ka Thullu" to #NDVO workers. Thanks!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
MERRY CHRISTMAS. AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS... EVERYONE...... ENJOY... ;) :D :D :D

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
Anybody who has done medical after interview can guide me that i can do re medical before notification and when notification came i will attach it to that nd sent back or i hav to wait for notificaion to come and bring that to doctor and doctor send it directly to ndvo

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Garry sidhu said:
Anybody who has done medical after interview can guide me that i can do re medical before notification and when notification came i will attach it to that nd sent back or i hav to wait for notificaion to come and bring that to doctor and doctor send it directly to ndvo
sadly u hav to wait for the notification for medical.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Merry Christmas and a FRUITFUL new year to everyone!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hope 2014 bring us lots of good news. :p.I can understand everyone of you and your feelings cuz i am going through the same without my partner..No celebration for me this year...This year is gone by waiting and waiting....and this waiting game sux big time! :-\

All the sponsors- Stay warm ;D
All the Applicants back home- Stay strong and positive.. :-*

Lots of love your way...........Reeyan

Dec 19, 2013
Husband had an interview on dec 4th 2013, was advised for re medical and said notification will be sent...... still waiting no messages...
:mad:

Dec 19, 2013
Garry sidhu said:
Hi Garry

Any news on ReMedical yet?

Dec 19, 2013
[Hi Allizwell2

I believe you are also Nov 2012 applicant, I applied for my husband in Nov 2012 too, he had interview in first week of Dec 2013, he was advised his medical has expired and will be notified for re medical, we are still waiting for notofication, ecas is showing' In Process '....
Could you advise something, how far is your application, did you have to do Medical/PCC again.

Thanks

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

For all people who have done re-medical....can you advise the photograph size that we need to take to the doctor? They have asked for five recent passport sized pictures.

I will follow the specifications as per the immigration guidelines Appendix B - Photo Specifications.

Anyone who has done re-medical earlier, please confirm.

Thanks.

Garry sidhu

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
India
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 feb 2013
AOR Received.
21 feb 2013
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Done....
25 jan 2013
Passport Req..
4 april 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Watting
245 said:
Hi Garry

Any news on ReMedical yet?
i dnt got re medical my medical left for 1 month they send me passport request again so i send passport and now wating for visa

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
falcon123 said:
Hello everyone,

For all people who have done re-medical....can you advise the photograph size that we need to take to the doctor? They have asked for five recent passport sized pictures.

I will follow the specifications as per the immigration guidelines Appendix B - Photo Specifications.

Anyone who has done re-medical earlier, please confirm.

Thanks.
I think it should be of the same size n everything when u got your first medical done earlier...u can call where u gonna go to get ur medical done and the person can guide u....when i had any such queries before going for my medical i called them and they guided me well...good luck