New Delhi - 2012 applicants

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:
Can someone help me with finding two things from GCMS notes?
1) passport request (PPR)
2) medical expiry date

I have been going thru it again n again it seems i am missing it.
Where do i look for these two things in my GCMS notes
Thx
1) Look under CORRESPONDENCE.
In my GCMS notes, this section starts on page 11 (yours may vary).
Outgoing communication. Has Created Date, Created Office, "Document Type: Acknowledgement of Receipt", Status: Sent, Due date, etc.
Then there will be a sub-section - ITEMS REQUESTED: 1. "Item: Passport/Travel Document."
If you don't have such a correspondence item, then likely they haven't sent you anything.

2) In the section ADMISSIBILITIES (page 8 for me), keep scrolling down till the sub-section MEDICAL (page 10 for me). The 11th line in this subsection (in my GCMS notes) is "Validity Date". Should be similar for you.

Hope that helps.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all the people who have called NDVO, and successfully spoken to someone, please help me out.

My wife has tried calling them, and most of the time, she is not able to speak with someone. It's always the automated system. She tried a lot of times, and twice she was able to reach a person - same lady both times. First time, they just randomly transferred her to the Chandigarh office, where it was just more automated messages. The second time, she talked to the lady. They didn't have any information about anything... they just kept repeating, "For immigration related issues, you have to email or fax." Wouldn't hear anything my wife had to say.

How have people been getting through to them, or been able to talk to an agent or someone with info? My wife's medical expires on August 1st, and there's still no word from them!

The number she has been calling is 91-11-4178-2000. Is there any other number?

Thanks...

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
ammuknn said:
1) Look under CORRESPONDENCE.
In my GCMS notes, this section starts on page 11 (yours may vary).
Outgoing communication. Has Created Date, Created Office, "Document Type: Acknowledgement of Receipt", Status: Sent, Due date, etc.
Then there will be a sub-section - ITEMS REQUESTED: 1. "Item: Passport/Travel Document."
If you don't have such a correspondence item, then likely they haven't sent you anything.

2) In the section ADMISSIBILITIES (page 8 for me), keep scrolling down till the sub-section MEDICAL (page 10 for me). The 11th line in this subsection (in my GCMS notes) is "Validity Date". Should be similar for you.

Hope that helps.
It really helps I managed to find the medical expiry / validity date. Tht was important for me

Thanx

alveenmomin

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Doc's Request.
07-06--2012 and 02-05-2013
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Interview........
mostly waived
Passport Req..
28-08-2012 received on 30-08-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
hey guys..i have question.
they ask us for more document before 2months and we submitted and later after a month they asked us for remedical and we submitted just before 10days from today's date.
now my question is what to understand from this behaviour of ND
AND HOW MUCH TIME THEYwill TAKE to issue visa after remedical? any idea
also i wanna know how to order GCMS NOTES..
THANKS IN ADVCANCE

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
sep24.12 said:
Congrats nabagataa i m really happy for u!!!
Thanks dear..... what about you? any update? don't worry things will be alright very soon. I 'll pray for u.....

asees

Jul 10, 2013
Hello everyone!!
I am on this forum for the first time, I had applied in november 2012 and got a dm on 30 june2013..since then i have nt received my pp. Its 10 days now. The Ndvo phone no. doesnt answer and transfer me to chandigarh widout listening my query.Please suggest if i Can go and collect it by myself from Ndvo.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
Hai friends,

I have one information to share with you.

1.Those whose application processing time frame is succeeded the normal processing time, keep applying for GCMS note in every month. Under Privacy Act you don't need to spend any single dollar for GCMS note. Its our right to know whats going on in our file when its not moving smoothly. If any abnormality is there, you can find it and rectify. If you apply for GCMS note , it will never influence your application processing or no delay will be there. It works through different channel.

2. Those whose application processing time frame is under the normal processing time, better to keep silence with patience. No email inquiry, No MP inquiry. It will not help your application and delay can be expected.

Best of luck for all of yours application.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
ammuknn said:
For all the people who have called NDVO, and successfully spoken to someone, please help me out.

My wife has tried calling them, and most of the time, she is not able to speak with someone. It's always the automated system. She tried a lot of times, and twice she was able to reach a person - same lady both times. First time, they just randomly transferred her to the Chandigarh office, where it was just more automated messages. The second time, she talked to the lady. They didn't have any information about anything... they just kept repeating, "For immigration related issues, you have to email or fax." Wouldn't hear anything my wife had to say.

How have people been getting through to them, or been able to talk to an agent or someone with info? My wife's medical expires on August 1st, and there's still no word from them!

The number she has been calling is 91-11-4178-2000. Is there any other number?

Thanks...
They will never respond over phone. You need to email them with mentioning "urgent " in subject line.
Be aware that you can mention "urgent" only if you are in urgency. otherwise it will make negative impact on your application.
Meanwhile you can apply for GCMS , if you already didnt

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
alveenmomin said:
hey guys..i have question.
they ask us for more document before 2months and we submitted and later after a month they asked us for remedical and we submitted just before 10days from today's date.
now my question is what to understand from this behaviour of ND
AND HOW MUCH TIME THEYwill TAKE to issue visa after remedical? any idea
also i wanna know how to order GCMS NOTES..
THANKS IN ADVCANCE
It will take two months to make decision on your file after re medical .
link for GCMS note
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
when it ask to select the Act, pls select Privacy Act so as it will be free of cost

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
asees said:
Hello everyone!!
I am on this forum for the first time, I had applied in november 2012 and got a dm on 30 june2013..since then i have nt received my pp. Its 10 days now. The Ndvo phone no. doesnt answer and transfer me to chandigarh widout listening my query.Please suggest if i Can go and collect it by myself from Ndvo.
You cant get your passport back directly unless they ask. Please be patient and wait. Normally passport is returned with visa with in 5 days to 20 days but they can take up to three months after DM.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
getcanadavisa said:
My current status shows following
We received your application for permanent residence on April 10, 2012.

We started processing your application on March 22, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

What they were doing from July - 2012 till March 22nd 2013 for 8 months they did not touch my file........... Any suggestions
Order for GCMS

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Hello asees you can not contact NDVO through phone and directly visiting their office, so its better to wait for few days. What's your medical examination date?
asees said:
Hello everyone!!

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
nabagataa said:
Thanks n4dpatel for ur wishes. why is ur PPR still pending? have u made a GCMS enquiry?? Did u find out anything??

I have no clue where on earth my PPR IS??... I Think there delay or some problem wid my file.. my lawyer would like to wait till next month for GCMS NOTES..... IT BEEN 9 months and we haven't herd anything. but did i send inquiry at the email address in may. so hopefully will hear some good news soon.. I hope I get a miracle call like yours...

asees

Jul 10, 2013
My medical will expire in october. But dont u think they are just playing with us.
My wife is not feeling well in canada and has been staying alone there for the last 10 months. They are making it more difficult for us..
They should be answerable. They dont have any right to refuse or even ignore our queries.

Basically i need to go urgently to canada, not to see canada. But to be with my wife ..she is not well... sometimes i feel like withdrawing the file and calling her back...please advise...