+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

IndCan

Nov 9, 2012
realmiracle said:
Your status remains application received even after PPR while we jumped to in process without PPR. it seems there is no standard work flow.

Keep praying to get our pr visa done quickly.
The recent GCMS notes has status "In-Progress" but still my ecas shows "Application Received".

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
@v_sys @ realmiracle. 8)

We almost share the same time line.

I was planning to call cic in missisauga but they ONLY want you to call if it has been longer than the time shown which is 10 months. My husband's medical expires in september. We still have time but its crazy how long its taking. :mad:

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
Reeyan said:
@ v_sys @ realmiracle. 8)

We almost share the same time line.

I was planning to call cic in missisauga but they ONLY want you to call if it has been longer than the time shown which is 10 months. My husband's medical expires in september. We still have time but its crazy how long its taking. :mad:
So True, it is really Crazy,,, and there is no logical explanation for this random behavior from NDVO side,,, and
yes, they will not entertain any inquiry before its complete 10 months.... Damn...

lets hope and pray , they have no idea that sometimes this delay is affecting relationships in a very bad way....

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mb7057 said:
So finally I called the NDVO and talked to a rep explaining my situation how GCMS notes show passport requested on Feb 18th. I tried everything but she refused to forward me to visa/immigration section. She advised me to go to the high commission between 11am and 12pm from monday to thursday and speak to a visa officer in person. She asked me to keep the passport and gcms notes along too. However I am in srinagar, kashmir and there is no way I can go to delhi with no surety that they will accept the passport.

To add to my misery I recieved the following reply from NDVO . I am totally confused now and dont know what to do.

Please advise.

NDVO Email:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate section for any necessary action. If anything further is required at this time, the section will contact the applicant or authorized representative.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration 6
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message
Wow, that's strange. From other forum members' experience, going to CHC-ND hasn't worked. They apparently don't entertain anyone regarding immigration case matters.

That email is also weird. It's a big thing that they responded to your email in the first place. They have not responded to emails or case specific enquiries for most of us. So it might be a good sign that they are doing something in your case. Is that a response to email or case specific enquiry? Has it been more than 10 months since your application was sent to NDVO? Given this info, I would wait a bit to see what they say.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ everyone who's saying their medicals are about to expire...

In my GCMS notes, under medical, it says passed. In this case, does it still matter if the medical expires? They've already used the medical and said the applicant passed it... so why would they need it to be valid still?

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
v_sys said:
So True, it is really Crazy,,, and there is no logical explanation for this random behavior from NDVO side,,, and
yes, they will not entertain any inquiry before its complete 10 months.... Damn...

lets hope and pray , they have no idea that sometimes this delay is affecting relationships in a very bad way....
This system isn't not working. Where is the immigration Minister? He is responsible for all bad relationships. Can we all give him one question and ask him to explain? How will he manage if he had to stay separated from his wife for more than 1 Year, having said the he has to leave his wife within three or 4 weeks of after his marriage? I have real tough question when party come home for my vote. seriously he is playing with everyone's life. What for these NDVO are sleeping for - Process complete as per GCMS notes. They should atleast release those passport. They hold applicants passports for months. What type of nonsense is this.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
mthak89 said:
This system isn't not working. Where is the immigration Minister? He is responsible for all bad relationships. Can we all give him one question and ask him to explain? How will he manage if he had to stay separated from his wife for more than 1 Year, having said the he has to leave his wife within three or 4 weeks of after his marriage? I have real tough question when party come home for my vote. seriously he is playing with everyone's life. What for these NDVO are sleeping for - Process complete as per GCMS notes. They should atleast release those passport. They hold applicants passports for months. What type of nonsense is this.
The most craziest part is holding a passport for months and months and in some cases 8-10 months, what about travel.... arent we allowed to travel even..., i dont get it ....

realmiracle

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
Sept 5, 2013
v_sys said:
The most craziest part is holding a passport for months and months and in some cases 8-10 months, what about travel.... arent we allowed to travel even..., i dont get it ....
Now it quite obvious from the forum, in recent days, many guys missed to receive the email from NDVO regarding passport request and they came to know from their CGMS notes. I got my CGMS notes on June 19 which shows one month old status. A few days ago, my e-cas changed from application received to in-process. My passport request is still pending and I am worried now.

From our notes, I realized that I also missed to receive Acknowledgement of Receipt from NDVO. We were able to receive two emails from Mississauga during the phase of approval of sponsor.

Hence I have made up my mind to re-request the CGMS notes by the first week of July. Can I use my old consent form which has signature date as May 15, 2013?

mb7057

Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammuknn said:
Wow, that's strange. From other forum members' experience, going to CHC-ND hasn't worked. They apparently don't entertain anyone regarding immigration case matters.

That email is also weird. It's a big thing that they responded to your email in the first place. They have not responded to emails or case specific enquiries for most of us. So it might be a good sign that they are doing something in your case. Is that a response to email or case specific enquiry? Has it been more than 10 months since your application was sent to NDVO? Given this info, I would wait a bit to see what they say.
My wife received a call from NDVO early this morning asking her to submit the passport. It is such a relief.

Can you please let me know what is the fastest and safest way to send the passport? Along with the address.

Thanks

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
It is such a weird system. Since December 2012 they are doing criminality check and which is still in Progress even after six months. Yesterday I got a call from MP office that Background check is still in process in Canada. It is ridiculous; as per GCMS notes RCMP check is already been done and there was note **** NO TRACE FOUND ***** and as per notes updated on 15 march 2013 Medical Expires - Please Reissue. I don't know when they hack NDVO will ask to do re-medical again which I am sure will take another bloody two months if they ask me now...... even this MP office does not know when NDVO office will request for a re-medical???? :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: on GCMS notes the due date was June 01,2013 which is also passed....every month I ordered GCMS and every time only Due date is changed and nothing else..........If a genuine person's security and criminality check taken that long..what they would do for actual criminals????? It is just a time killing and nothing with security and criminality check....... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is more than 14 months in total and more than 10 months since application was received by CHC-ND. I had sent an email but as usual an auto response came that they may reply in 28 days if they think so......What the hack they will do to check a case status in 28 days???? This is Fukking ever-go process and our relations is on the stack.....my PP is with them from last 9 months and I am like home arrest and can not travel out of country for my business. What the hell this CIC processs ..my foot...... How other people could get their PP with visa in few months only and who applied much later than us we few people like maplegal etc ...It is height of frustration......They (CIC) are purposely breaking the relations by this long process....How can one maintain relation from so so far??? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mb7057

Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Can you please let me know how you sent the passport? I mean regular mail , speed post or something else.
And do you get an acknowledgement that it has been received.

Also can you please send me the address that I need to send the passport to? Also since I did not receive the postal mail for PPR I am worried that the passport when returned back might be lost as well. What should I do?

Thanks

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
mb7057 said:
Hi everyone,

Can you please let me know how you sent the passport? I mean regular mail , speed post or something else.
And do you get an acknowledgement that it has been received.

Also can you please send me the address that I need to send the passport to? Also since I did not receive the postal mail for PPR I am worried that the passport when returned back might be lost as well. What should I do?

Thanks
You can send by Speed Post or Blue Dart express courier to following address along with Covering letter.

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

CHC-ND will not send any acknowledgement of receipt of passport.

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
malini_m said:
hi everyone -- i received an email from CIC asking me to fill a foreign travel form of all the countries that I have visited outside my country of nationality.

The problem is that the form does not state for which period they need my foreign travel details. As a permanent resident of Singapore, I must have had close to 100 trips in and out of the country on work or on holidays. And it's virtually impossible for me to track my trips by road or boat in and out of the country as singapore does not stamp my passport on entering or exiting the country, it's a scan. And my husband has lived in over countries and visited maybe 40 other countries and we can't trace each country he has visited.

What does CIC really need? And how exactly do they expect us to fill out a form with ALL our foreign travel for for WHICH PERIOID. Last 5 years? Since I was 18?

Thanks
Hi Malini,

I am also a Singapore PR and I was in the same situation as you. What I did was, when I was filling in the foreign travel form, I sat and thought about all the countries I have ever visitied, even as a child. It came to 16 countries. Included in this are multiple trips to India, Malaysia, Thailand and the US.

So I sat down with all my passports, and looked thru each page, organised the dates entered and exited by country and filled it out in the forms.

It's best to provide all the information, if they ask for more information later it may delay your process.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck.

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Hi, just wondering if travel history can delay visa processing time and if yes then why and how ?? I am an December 2012 applicant . I have lived in England for the past 5 years and I have submitted PCC for that but still application stuck on application received. Passport received by Ndvo on the 3rd April.

Please HELP

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
mb7057 said:
My wife received a call from NDVO early this morning asking her to submit the passport. It is such a relief.

Can you please let me know what is the fastest and safest way to send the passport? Along with the address.

Thanks
Do keep us posted when u receive ur passport back. My wife got call one month back. Its been more thn one month since we submitted passport n no news yet. It seems both of ours timeline is pretty much same.