Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navdeep mmu said:
what if status is just showing application received
and passport is sent to embassy on 7th march
and ecas showing application received only
could u plz tell me :(
@navdeep mmu

My application says in process under the Permanent Residence Application Status and when I click on in process. I get the following message written
"We have received your application from Canada on Dec 2012 and after being transferred to New Delhi now they have started processing my application from March, 2013 - Medical results have been received".

I hope everything get completed this month bro.. Wish you all the best and lets pray we all get good news.. I am so sick and tired of this idiotic Canadian processing system.. :mad: :mad:

Thanks!

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabagataa said:
Hi friend, I got my gcms today. as per this, eligibility & medical passed. VO satisfied that relationship is genuine. found documents, proofs, photos etc in order. contained a detailed note of how they found the relationship is, how it developed, the compatibility they saw through emails,photos etc. Interview is waived. criminality & security not started.

But the unfortunate part is as per GCMS, PPR was made on 15th April via email. the ref no of the letter is also given but nothing had come to me. Guys I need ur advice on this as to whether I can send the PPRon the basis of this note, or should I post an email to NDVO or approach the MP?? Pls advise. I know there are many in the same situation. what are u people doing or did?? pls advise. I don't want any further delay....
Yes, I am in the same situation. I found out on May 9th via GCMS notes that the PPR was sent on April 9th but not received, and all the same stuff you saw in your GCMS notes. Then I sent emails to NDVO with "URGENT" subject line, requesting them to re-send PPR to a different email address, or by post. I asked my MP to try to contact them, as well as my immigration consultant. I also filed a case-specific inquiry. Almost 6 weeks now, and no response whatsoever!

I was apprehensive about sending the passport without re-PPR, especially due to news of the strike. Two days ago, my wife spoke with VFS people, and they assured us that despite the strike, there will be staff at CHC-ND to receive passports and that we should send it. So I finally sent the passport. I also included a cover letter explaining the situation/history, a copy of my GCMS notes with the relevant information highlighted, and a copy of my sponsorship approval letter.

That's what I did, and I recommend you do the same. Hopefully, they will proceed with the application once they get the passport with the file. Good luck buddy!

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hot90 said:
any one can tell i am dec. 2012 applicant did not get any ppr request from ndvo my status showing appplication recieved and medical recieved . Is it because of strike or they didnot touch my file. :-*
The walk-out part of the strike didn't start until 2013 June. If you applied in 2012 Dec, you should have received PPR by now. Apply for your GCMS notes - that will tell you if there's an issue. It's possible that NDVO sent the PPR but you didn't receive it (incorrect email, or some such reason).

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
My application says in process under the Permanent Residence Application Status and when I click on in process. I get the following message written
"We have received your application from Canada on Dec 2012 and after being transferred to New Delhi now they have started processing my application from March, 2013 - Medical results have been received".

I hope everything get completed this month bro.. Wish you all the best and lets pray we all get good news.. I am so sick and tired of this idiotic Canadian processing system..

me also very sad due to this idiotic processing of this processing time
let,s we all get p.r by this month :(

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammuknn said:
The walk-out part of the strike didn't start until 2013 June. If you applied in 2012 Dec, you should have received PPR by now. Apply for your GCMS notes - that will tell you if there's an issue. It's possible that NDVO sent the PPR but you didn't receive it (incorrect email, or some such reason).
@ammuknn

We already submitted our passport to NDVO on March 2013, and now we are waiting for them to ship our passport back with the Visa Stamped.

What are your views..????

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabagataa said:
Hi friend, I got my gcms today. as per this, eligibility & medical passed. VO satisfied that relationship is genuine. found documents, proofs, photos etc in order. contained a detailed note of how they found the relationship is, how it developed, the compatibility they saw through emails,photos etc. Interview is waived. criminality & security not started.

But the unfortunate part is as per GCMS, PPR was made on 15th April via email. the ref no of the letter is also given but nothing had come to me. Guys I need ur advice on this as to whether I can send the PPRon the basis of this note, or should I post an email to NDVO or approach the MP?? Pls advise. I know there are many in the same situation. what are u people doing or did?? pls advise. I don't want any further delay....
Sorry to hear that! Hope you'll get the last stage of getting the visa faster. Good luck!
CIC VO at New Delhi should try doing ALL the following (so that atleast any one reaches for sure) for any communication regarding the application:

1) Send emails to both the applicant and the sponsor
2) Send snail (postal) mails to the applicant
3) Make a phone call to the applicant

These are very much affordable and not time consuming process for the Immigration officers.
Wouldn't that be nice if the above process is followed for PPR request, interview request, missing form, AOR, DM etc?

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks.asr1 said:
@ ammuknn

We already submitted our passport to NDVO on March 2013, and now we are waiting for them to ship our passport back with the Visa Stamped.

What are your views..????
I don't recall... were there any complications in your case? Travel history?
If not, then I don't think there's anything you can do but wait. There are others on this forum whose passports have been with NDVO longer. Seeing that they asked for your passport and you sent it, things seem to be on the right track for you... If you ask for MP's help, they will just say it hasn't been 10 months. NDVO won't respond to you either, for the same reason.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but waiting is the name of the game... especially now that this damn strike is going on.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammuknn said:
I don't recall... were there any complications in your case? Travel history?
If not, then I don't think there's anything you can do but wait. There are others on this forum whose passports have been with NDVO longer. Seeing that they asked for your passport and you sent it, things seem to be on the right track for you... If you ask for MP's help, they will just say it hasn't been 10 months. NDVO won't respond to you either, for the same reason.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but waiting is the name of the game... especially now that this damn strike is going on.
@ ammuknn

Yes! my case is straight forward.. I am sponsoring my wife. She just have (2) yrs of travel history which she stayed only in United Kingdom for her job project. That's all! which they asked us for U.K. PCC and we already submitted them 1st week of April 2013.

Thanks!

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
Got the Mail from RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT which says the following:

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 21, 2013, for the following:
the New Delhi sponsorship file concerning................
Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 30 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(a) of the Access to Information Act, is required to process your request. This paragraph states that a request may be extended if "the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."
Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.
Information Commissioner
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street
7th Floor
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours truly,

Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Please tell me what should I derive from this and what should be our next course of action....SHOULD WE COMPLAIN FOR THE DELAY...

Gosh..this is killing me..

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sallyander said:

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 21, 2013, for the following:
Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 30 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(a) of the Access to Information Act, is required to process your request. This paragraph states that a request may be extended if "the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."
Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.
Information Commissioner
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street
7th Floor
Yours truly,

Now Please tell me what should I derive from this and what should be our next course of action....SHOULD WE COMPLAIN FOR THE DELAY...

Did you do make a 'special enquiry' (by online) regarding your application to ND VO on May 21?

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
sallyander said:

Information Commissioner
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street
7th Floor
Yours truly,

"the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

large number ? are they really large number . It must be just 1.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012