14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
yoosufalipp said:
Just got DM .It will show address change at the time of DM in Ecas,right? But in my case It shows only one address and it is Current Mailing Address,as Indian address. But It never showed any second address like Current Home address over there.. So I could not find any address changes to Canadian home address.

Anybody know which address is changing to Canadian address? Current Mailing Address or Current home Address?

Do I need to worry?
congrats .u will get ur passport in few days.it give me some hope because i did my re-medical in march.so may be few days i can see a dm :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
chd123 said:
congrats .u will get ur passport in few days.it give me some hope because i did my re-medical in march.so may be few days i can see a dm :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you chd123......

You will hear soon a gud news. I pray

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
bachansoo said:
Congrats! No need to worry yet. Address change typically occurs days after the DM. When the "address change" takes place, you'll see two addresses: 1) the current one under "mailing address", and 2) a new one that will appear beside the mailing address as current "home address".

I noticed you filed last January. Why did your file take so long, if you don't mind me asking?
My file got delayed on bogus reason. When I check the GCMS note, I could see that everything finished in my file on 1st March 2012. Then the visa officer has a concern that,weather sponsor is in Canada or India. So he was trying to call every month to the sponsors Canadian number. But I was really staying in Canada and Unfortunately I never received any call or voice mail. So the visa officer mentioned there that ,they were constantly trying to call sponsor and no response. I knew this matter only just before three months,when I ordered the GCMS note.

If order GCMS note very earlier ,this issue can bee solved in the beginning and visa could be issued in 2012 April itself.

So I recommend all my friends, to order for GCMS note after six months of filing application . Thus you can find any issues and find a solution if that can be solved by us.

Still I am worried since no address change is there after DM. Let's see what will happen!

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
If we plan to order GCMS notes but we have a lawyer, does it make a difference or is there something different I need to do? I know my lawyer isn't that great and he will tell me to wait a few months but I want to order them myself, so can I do that even though I have a representative, and do I need to note that down anywhere in the form when I order GCMS notes?

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
HandM said:
If we plan to order GCMS notes but we have a lawyer, does it make a difference or is there something different I need to do? I know my lawyer isn't that great and he will tell me to wait a few months but I want to order them myself, so can I do that even though I have a representative, and do I need to note that down anywhere in the form when I order GCMS notes?
GCMS can be ordered by anyone in canada who has consent letter from the applicant .Not necessarily spouse ,it is that simple .

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
aks.asr1 said:
Hello All,

I have question regarding security check. My wife submitted her passport (3) months ago to NDVO.
What I am trying to ask here is how does background check works.. She lived in UK for (2) yrs; which we submitted the PCC.

But, while she was living in UK she traveled many European countries for vacations, for week or two.. My question is after submitting the passport to NDVO. Do they security check for the countries she visited for vacation. Because, it's been so long since we submitted the passport and haven't heard back anything from them.

I understand every spousal sponsorship case is different but what surprises me some people here submitted there files end of Dec 2012 and Starting of 2013 and they have got the visa stamped as I have been reading here..

Can anyone expert can reply back.. Thanks, in advance.
travel history considered if you stay in place for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18 in last 10 years. 3 months of PP submission is usual :p. few lucky people got PP request on the last stage.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
msmart said:
Thanks everyone...soo happy. My husband will be flying in the next 2 weeks :)
No letter or email was sent by New Delhi. The only thing that happened was the address changed to Toronto.

So just checked the status it has changed to Decision Made today!
Love that ..congrats ..You have passport stamped finally that is what matters.

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yoosufalipp said:
My file got delayed on bogus reason. When I check the GCMS note, I could see that everything finished in my file on 1st March 2012. Then the visa officer has a concern that,weather sponsor is in Canada or India. So he was trying to call every month to the sponsors Canadian number. But I was really staying in Canada and Unfortunately I never received any call or voice mail. So the visa officer mentioned there that ,they were constantly trying to call sponsor and no response. I knew this matter only just before three months,when I ordered the GCMS note.

If order GCMS note very earlier ,this issue can bee solved in the beginning and visa could be issued in 2012 April itself.

So I recommend all my friends, to order for GCMS note after six months of filing application . Thus you can find any issues and find a solution if that can be solved by us.

Still I am worried since no address change is there after DM. Let's see what will happen!
Sorry to hear that. Hope your issue gets resolved soon.
If it's ok to share, have you made a guess why did the officer doubt that you were in India/Canada?

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
ANY APPLICANTS FROM NEPAL????

@@aks.asr1

We are in the same boat. MY passport is with them since March 11,2013.

Its been almost 3 months now. Really hoping to hear good news before summer starts here in TORONTO. 8) 8) 8)

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
Hi all,

I have a ques..
I had love marriage.. My parents were not present at the wedding. With the help of other relatives, the wedding happened with full ceremony and more than 200 people attended. But due to internal politics my parents didnt wanted to be present at my wedding.

I submitted more than 200 pics of wedding/honeymoon/outings, all the proof of communication since past 3 years but I did not submit the any proof of my communication with my parents/siblings where they had all comments against my relationship... Is this sort of evidence necessary?

Do you think I should send them referencing my file number?

My file was submitted back in March 2013.

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
Hey Bal:

I am in same situation as well. My wife got re-medical done last week. If your status change on ECAS please let me know. Thanks alot.

bal07 said:
App filed: may 1, 2012
Medical done: March 29, 2012
Remadical done: 24 april2013
Sponsorship approval: sep 11, 2012
Passport request: sep 22, 2012
My current status is IN PROCESS 17 april

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
Is proxy marriage legal in india?
Plz.help.

LunarNymph

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-May-2013
LANDED..........
SOON!!!!
bachansoo said:
Well, now it says Decision Made, so just waiting for the final step (passport with visa). I know it's most likely positive because of the address change, but am still holding out until we receive the passport in our hands.

I would definitely try to contact them in any way you can (including by phone). Three weeks is a long time to wait after decision made, and they may answer your question over the phone given how unique your situation is. In your case, I would try contacting both NDVO and CIC Mississauga (they might have some info).
Hi @bachansoo,

Congrats on getting the DM status!!! :D I truly hope you receive your PP with the visa stamped in the next few days!!! ;D

Quick question...when did your address on E-cas change to the Canadian address?

I tried calling the NDVO but had no luck. They said that I should just wait for them to get in touch with me. :(

This final wait sucks even more!!! Arrgghhhh... ??? But gotta continue to hang in there....

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet