Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing well... I have not been able to see or write here for last one month,, have made a sudden trip to Home (India) and stayed with family for a month ,,,, i guess it was long due since my file has not moved a bit for almost a year now.... BUT.. then a good thing happened and wanted to share with all of you ... Last week my wife got a call from CIC new delhi office and there was a basic interview on phone and then they requested a passport,, so finally we submitted the passport two days back (20/may/2013).. and the status of her file changed from application received to "In Process" .,..... Dont really know what to make out of this but hope it means good and now it should not take long....

I am sure in last one month many must have received some good news....

(Attn: Muski OR anyone who is maintaining the file, please update my record with "passport submitted on 20 May 2013)

Thanks everyone and once again hope to be online here to share and exchange information on this platform...

V_sys

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
Hi v_sys congrats! May I ask what they asked your wife in the interview?

v_sys said:
Hi Everyone, Hope all are doing well... I have not been able to see or write here for last one month,, have made a sudden trip to Home (India) and stayed with family for a month ,,,, i guess it was long due since my file has not moved a bit for almost a year now.... BUT.. then a good thing happened and wanted to share with all of you ... Last week my wife got a call from CIC new delhi office and there was a basic interview on phone and then they requested a passport,, so finally we submitted the passport two days back (20/may/2013).. and the status of her file changed from application received to "In Process" .,..... Dont really know what to make out of this but hope it means good and now it should not take long....

(Attn: Muski OR anyone who is maintaining the file, please update my record with "passport submitted on 20 May 2013)

Thanks everyone and once again hope to be online here to share and exchange information on this platform...

V_sys

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
hjsj said:
Hi v_sys congrats! May I ask what they asked your wife in the interview?
Questions were pretty straight forward and simple, mainly about me , (sponsor) and some about wedding... it was not really interview, but the officer who called was just trying to confirm all the details that we wrote in the file, about me , about her and about our wedding.. thats it.... I hope it helps, I can ask her and find out what exact questions were, however this is the crux of it..

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
Received GCMS notes today (a full 30 days after application). The notes are dated the same day as I applied (April 23), so they're about a month old. As a result, it still says Eligibility, Security and Criminality have not been started. I know the Eligibility is complete now since the application status is in process (as of May 14), but not sure about the other two. Everything else looks fine.

I was planning on ordering notes again, but I think I'll wait to see what happens since the file is in process now. I don't expect it to take too long because my wife doesn't have any travel history.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:

V_sys
That's great V_sys! Thanks for sharing... and wish you all the best!

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
bachansoo said:
Received GCMS notes today (a full 30 days after application). The notes are dated the same day as I applied (April 23), so they're about a month old. As a result, it still says Eligibility, Security and Criminality have not been started. I know the Eligibility is complete now since the application status is in process (as of May 14), but not sure about the other two. Everything else looks fine.

I was planning on ordering notes again, but I think I'll wait to see what happens since the file is in process now. I don't expect it to take too long because my wife doesn't have any travel history.
I also got my GCMS notes today exactly 4 weeks later everything is clear the only thing is pending is Security clearance . I do not understand why this is taking such a long time, there is no foreign travel.
This document is 40 pages long and has entire history of file movement and no of VO's.

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
mthak89 said:
I also got my GCMS notes today exactly 4 weeks later everything is clear the only thing is pending is Security clearance . I do not understand why this is taking such a long time, there is no foreign travel.
This document is 40 pages long and has entire history of file movement and no of VO's.
I looked at your timeline and now I'm getting a bit worried since your file went in process in February. I thought those who had a long period between in process and decision made were for those who have an extensive travel history. I'm hoping to leave for India to meet and come back with my wife after her exams are over in the first week of June.

Is the applicant a male or a female? Maybe that has something to do with it.

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
bachansoo said:

Quite bad to get 30 days old data :'( as we have to assume what happened in last 30 days .I too have applied for GCMS 28 days back ,hope will get in 2 days .

mthak89

Jan 17, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
16 Oct 2012
File Transfer...
16 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
1 feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon
bachansoo said:
I looked at your timeline and now I'm getting a bit worried since your file went in process in February. I thought those who had a long period between in process and decision made were for those who have an extensive travel history. I'm hoping to leave for India to meet and come back with my wife after her exams are over in the first week of June.

Is the applicant a male or a female? Maybe that has something to do with it.
Principal applicant is female

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
After long wait NDVO told us to get re-medical. They have send us letter to get re-medical done and said visa would be issued once the medical is re-done. Finally got letter after 10 months wait.

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
Hey nsaraai01,
I am in the same timeline as you. My meds also expired last month. Did they give any reason why they asked you to redo the medicals?

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Hi, I applied in NOV 2012, my file was transfer to NDVO on dec 04, I can't seem to check my application staus online. Does anyone else have that problem also? My husband has already got his PPR on feb 25,2013, it was rec. on March 05. And is still with them.

Another detail I would like to add in my case, is that my husband and I, did a very small wedding and party, without our parents, reason being, they were againist our marriage, I ran away from home in Aug2012 to marry my husband, I sent in a lot of proof showing our parents were not fond of us getting married. I sent emails from my mom and text msgs from her showing she disapproved. I was wondering, Do u guys think this would cause a delay in getting his passport back? Our wedding only had abt 15 people. His sis, bro-in-laws, cousins and friends attend our wedding, I mailed them abt 100 pics from before our wedding when we met and fell in love and after we got married. Has anyone ever go thru this, or heard abt a case where the parents didnt approve?

PC0827

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 23 2012
AOR Received.
NOV 26 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 04 2012
Med's Done....
JULY 2016
Interview........
NOV 11 2013 (Refused) APPEAL WON 2016
Passport Req..
JAN 18 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting.....
And I'm canadian by birth

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
PC0827 said:
Hi, I applied in NOV 2012, my file was transfer to NDVO on dec 04, I can't seem to check my application staus online. Does anyone else have that problem also? My husband has already got his PPR on feb 25,2013, it was rec. on March 05. And is still with them.

Another detail I would like to add in my case, is that my husband and I, did a very small wedding and party, without our parents, reason being, they were againist our marriage, I ran away from home in Aug2012 to marry my husband, I sent in a lot of proof showing our parents were not fond of us getting married. I sent emails from my mom and text msgs from her showing she disapproved. I was wondering, Do u guys think this would cause a delay in getting his passport back? Our wedding only had abt 15 people. His sis, bro-in-laws, cousins and friends attend our wedding, I mailed them abt 100 pics from before our wedding when we met and fell in love and after we got married. Has anyone ever go thru this, or heard abt a case where the parents didnt approve?
Hi,
I kind of have the same issue.. My parents did not attend the wedding.. but I had a normal wedding with more than 300 ppl.. so i have given wedding photos and proof of communication..

I have applied on March 14, 2013 and got my PPR on May 06. It hasnt been long since I sent the PP so I wont know if this matter delays Visa..

Anyone else in the forum have similar issues and facing delay in getting visa? Please let us know