ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sep24.12 said:
HI AMMUNKNN..
I would strongly recommend you or your spouse whoever is in Canada to contact your MP and tell him that this has happened. They will email NDVO on your behalf and NDVO replies in less than a week to them. They will also stay in contact until your file has a decision.

You can always email NDVO by stating URGENT ENQUIRY in the subject line, but in your case - be on the safe side and contact your MP to get this done faster.

I have used a consultant as well and I know the pain of when they do not communicate to you properly.We paid them to get stuff done on time, and they delay it for us!

GUYS NEVER USE ***** AS YOUR CONSULTANT..!! - they screwed up our timeline!
Thanks Sept24.
I have been in touch with my MP over the last few months. Last week, she tried to contact them again for an update, but they have not responded. She tried again with "SECOND REQUEST" in the subject line, and still has not heard back. I'll talk to her again tomorrow, and tell her about this development.

I'm thinking of sending the email to NDVO myself with "URGENT: Contact email incorrect. Resend Passport request" in the subject line, and then asking MP to follow up on my behalf. Hopefully that will get their attention.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
ammuknn said:
Thanks Sept24.
I have been in touch with my MP over the last few months. Last week, she tried to contact them again for an update, but they have not responded. She tried again with "SECOND REQUEST" in the subject line, and still has not heard back. I'll talk to her again tomorrow, and tell her about this development.

I'm thinking of sending the email to NDVO myself with "URGENT: Contact email incorrect. Resend Passport request" in the subject line, and then asking MP to follow up on my behalf. Hopefully that will get their attention.
You can also send in your passport along with a cover letter providing your file number, name and DOB. Also mention this details in the cover letter. With this you will save time and dont have to wait for them to resend the PPR.

Keep cool

Dec 18, 2012
Hi Frnds :)

DECISION MADE FINALLY ......

ADDRESS CHANGED ....

I'm so happy . Thnx to everyone for answering my questions so patiently ....

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Keep cool

Whats your timeline??

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
I got GCMS notes yesterday. It says APPS STATUS: IN Progress. Everything else is done. Background check, security, criminal. medical all says PASSED. It also mentioned that Relationship appears to be genuine. Interview waiver recommended. File sent to officer for review. Not sure why is getting delayed if you have any idea please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
Keep cool said:
Hi Frnds :)

DECISION MADE FINALLY ......

ADDRESS CHANGED ....

I'm so happy . Thnx to everyone for answering my questions so patiently ....
Congrats !!!!

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
Angel.forever said:
The way this New Delhi 2012 thread is going .... The way the members who r done already r still concern bout others .... This thread will never stop or end . After all the members get their visas ( I'm sure soon ) this will become r chit chat thread .....

We have heard bout college frnds , school frnds , childhood frnds ...... We all r forum frnds . What say ..

Well done all :)
Trust me this thread is awesome. The amount of confidence and patience and help one gets from here is beyond words. Thanks to all of you.

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
hiii

its been 5 months since my application was filed.... 2 months since my passport with NDVO... still application received????can i order GCMS notes nw??? or i have to wait fr one more month???

sallyander?? any updates ???

rmj133

Dec 10, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I am confused as we logged in to my sponsor’s ECAS (for the first time) and it showed “decision made” under sponsor ship application status. However, under my application status it continues to show “Application received”. We are confused whether a decision has been made on my application or not. We had received an enquiry in February and passport has been with NDVO since November 2012. Can some one verify whether Sponsor’s Page showing “decision made” highlights Sponsor’ Eligibility Approval Decision Made or is it Final Approval for PR.

Thank you.

karan1916

Star Member
Jul 18, 2005
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
1-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
kimmy87 said:
hiii

its been 5 months since my application was filed.... 2 months since my passport with NDVO... still application received????can i order GCMS notes nw??? or i have to wait fr one more month???

sallyander?? any updates ???
GCMS notes does not impede or effect your processing in any way. Notes are ordered from the Immigration's privacy division in Canada which is totally different from case processing facilities across the world.

In my opinion you have the right to order notes any time during or after the process and you can order any number of times
If you are worried or need to know what's happening on your file, go ahead and order it. It doesn't hurt, in fact it may be useful.

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
nsarai01

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: New Delhi - 2012 applicants
« Reply #16684 on: May 10, 2013, 09:55:26 am »
I got GCMS notes yesterday. It says APPS STATUS: IN Progress. Everything else is done. Background check, security, criminal. medical all says PASSED. It also mentioned that Relationship appears to be genuine. Interview waiver recommended. File sent to officer for review. Not sure why is getting delayed if you have any idea please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Why 2012 applicants not getting any feedback from ND.as per GCMS every thing is passed
Seniors kindly advice for wht ND is waiting for ?

bachansoo

Feb 12, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
nsarai01 said:
One possibility is that it is waiting for a bring forward date, and the pr is going to be issued when that date comes. That's just a guess, but whatever the case may be you should definitely tell your MP to send an enquiry to get things moving for two reasons:
1) It's been a year since you applied so you're probably past the estimated processing time.
2) Everything is clear in the GCMS notes.

Make sure you mention these two points to the MP.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Good Morning Everbody .... Can Someone pls help me with B4 form link .. I'm confused .

Is the declaration form given in the flight n B4 form is the same ?

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
One more question , while landing when u give them ur address , can I give them a new address. I will carry my husband's DL photocopy as his proof of new address .. Will that be ok ? Or they consider only the address on the landing papers ?