ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reeyan said:
ammuknn :

You won't hear anthing until they request for passport. You will then get a similar letter from above asking for passport( include old passports if you have any, Police clerence if not submitted yet and the $$$ if not paid..

After that you just have to keep checking on Ecas if your status has changed from Application received to Decision made or in process..

We cannot do anything but wait....It sux. :mad:
Okay, thanks... That's what I figured too - sucks!

mb2012

Sep 6, 2012
muksi said:
Congrats mb2012! After address change you will get the passport within a week. All the best for their travel!
Hello Muksi,

The address change happened on May 2nd. But is that immigration desk sends passports via normal posts? Do they give us any tracking number to track it. Or do they send it on speed post. Reason being asking all these is, we all will be away from home this week completely. So, afraid, if postman don't find us may return it to delhi. How much time does it take to dispatch and get the passport in hme from decision made and address change activity.

Thanks for your suggestion

Regards
MB

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
chd123 said:
not yet.how about u? did u ask ur mp to do the enquiry?
they did write an email 2 weeks back but no reply yet.M.P office says some error in sending email to NDVO.I have a doubt that they are bluffing on that.Earlier they used to reply back in 2-3 days.I will chk with them next week again.How abt u any M.P query done?

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
ammuknn said:
Okay, thanks... That's what I figured too - sucks!
did anybody ever try visitIng NDVO and inquire about their application??I really want to visit and inquire abt it??please share if u have any experience.

mezmerize

May 4, 2013
Hi,

This is the first time posting in this fourm. I applied on May 17, 2012 and file transferred to NDVO on August 22, 2012. Started processing Oct 17, 2012 after PPR. Finally got Decision Made last week April 26, 2013. Question is how long to receive passport back from NDVO? Also does the visa office call to let you know the passport is on the way or do they just send it.

mezmerize

May 4, 2013
cuirous said:
did anybody ever try visitIng NDVO and inquire about their application??I really want to visit and inquire abt it??please share if u have any experience.
Yea I went there recently, a real waste of time. Spare your self the trouble just inquire through MP because that is the fastest way to get an answer. Parm Gill is the best MP because he get the real details from NDVO not just some standard response. Hope this helps. :D

Keep cool

Dec 18, 2012
Hi Frndz !!!!!

I'm here after a long time .... Congrats to all who got their DM , and best wishes to all who are still waiting ...

I had a question , I received a call from NDVO that they are sending my pp back , coz it was expired . I asked the person who called that how much time will it take to process the visa after I submit my new pp . She said 2-3 weeks . She also told me that rest every thing is done on your file , only thing we need is your new pp .

It's been 5 weeks I have sent my new pp , but still no news . Tried to contact the MP , no reply from their off as yet .

What you guys think , how much time will they take max ???

Thnx in advance .

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
Keep cool said:
Hi Frndz !!!!!

I'm here after a long time .... Congrats to all who got their DM , and best wishes to all who are still waiting ...

I had a question , I received a call from NDVO that they are sending my pp back , coz it was expired . I asked the person who called that how much time will it take to process the visa after I submit my new pp . She said 2-3 weeks . She also told me that rest every thing is done on your file , only thing we need is your new pp .

It's been 5 weeks I have sent my new pp , but still no news . Tried to contact the MP , no reply from their off as yet .

What you guys think , how much time will they take max ???

Thnx in advance .
Well it takes about 2 weeks for a parcel to go from the NDVO sorting facility to the VOs desk... So you should expect atleast a 2-3 week period on top of what she said... Keep a look out on eCAS... Next week should hopefully bring you some luck :)

jun479

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 21,2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Sep 1, 2012; we requested for 2nd ppr - still waiting. Went in process on ecas on sep 26, 2012
mezmerize said:
Yea I went there recently, a real waste of time. Spare your self the trouble just inquire through MP because that is the fastest way to get an answer. Parm Gill is the best MP because he get the real details from NDVO not just some standard response. Hope this helps. :D

Congrats on your dm!!!!
I have a similar timeline may 18 2012 applicant and my medicals have expired on april 25 and ndvo is not responding to my emails. When were your meds done? And did they ask you to redo them? My sponsor emailed her mp but no response either. Also as per gcms notes we got in feb 2013, our file had finished processing in october and there was a note in it saying please ask client to send pp for visa issuance. No response from ndvo ever since. I dont know what to do now. Frustrating. Any advice?

Oct12

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
12-11-2012
File Transfer...
16-11-2012
Med's Done....
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
26-02-2012
Hey guys, I m the one being gifted by NDVO on the day of our anniversary.. Yes it's DM!!!! 8) ;D ;D ;D so happy for that .. Thank u all for kind help and support... It would have been very heard to live without sharing thoughts and emotions ... I wish and pray that all still waiting should get DM soon.. It's really hard to live apart from ur loved one.., anyways guys I ll keep visiting this site... N will b in touch with u all... Again thank u all for support ... A special hATS OFF for Muksi ... Doing grt job by helping us out... ;D ;D ;D

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct12 said:
Hey guys, I m the one being gifted by NDVO on the day of our anniversary.. Yes it's DM!!!! 8) ;D ;D ;D so happy for that .. Thank u all for kind help and support... It would have been very heard to live without sharing thoughts and emotions ... I wish and pray that all still waiting should get DM soon.. It's really hard to live apart from ur loved one.., anyways guys I ll keep visiting this site... N will b in touch with u all... Again thank u all for support ... A special hATS OFF for Muksi ... Doing grt job by helping us out... ;D ;D ;D
Congrats buddy! Wish you all the best! :)

Keep cool

Dec 18, 2012
zenn said:
Well it takes about 2 weeks for a parcel to go from the NDVO sorting facility to the VOs desk... So you should expect atleast a 2-3 week period on top of what she said... Keep a look out on eCAS... Next week should hopefully bring you some luck :)
Thanx Zenn for the reply , but still there is no assurity that the VO will take the decision immediately , right ? Life is at a stand still since more than a year now ...

So clearly the lady said 2-3 weeks , since all the checks are done on your file . . Now again im standing at the zero position ...... Keep waiting waiting ...

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
Oct12 said:
Oct12 congrats ..Did this happen over weekend?

Mevakesh

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013
Just checked eCas and it says decision made, but no address change. Should I be worried? ???

Clicking on DM says, "We started processing your application on May 2, 2013"

karan1916

Star Member
Jul 18, 2005
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
1-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
Congrats Mevakesh and Oct12. I was checking my ecas today and I also have DM and no address change

My timeline start to finish is

Application filed - Nov 28, 2012
First Stage Approval - March 1, 2013
Passport request - March 22, 2013
Ecas shows - We started processing your application on May 1, 2013 and a decision has been made.

It changed directly from Application Received to Decision Made.

Thanks and best of luck to all for quick reunion with your spouses