New Delhi - 2012 applicants

mb7057

Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:
yes you are right, there is no way for us to know ... i will keep posting once i have something from MP query or GCMS...
thanks for finding out about these two other memebers , it feels i am not alone in this odd situation... all the best to both of them for further processing...
Hey v_sys,

I am in a similar situation. File was transferred to delhi in Oct and the status changed to InProcess on Feb 14th. However my wife still hasnt recieved a passport request. Sent case specific enquiry but got no response. Do share what you find out.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
mb7057 said:
Hey v_sys,

I am in a similar situation. File was transferred to delhi in Oct and the status changed to InProcess on Feb 14th. However my wife still hasnt recieved a passport request. Sent case specific enquiry but got no response. Do share what you find out.
Did you check all the emails and mails? Atleast in your case you know that they have started looking at your file. All the best

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
mb7057 said:
Hey v_sys,

In my case the status is still "Application Received", and not "In Process" , and just like you I have not yet received any answer to my email / or case specific queries and also not we have sent a reques for a address change almost 3 weeks back and no response to that yet...

mb7057

Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muksi said:
Did you check all the emails and mails? Atleast in your case you know that they have started looking at your file. All the best
Thanks Muksi. I really appreciate how you are managing this thread. We check the emails constantly. My understanding is if we miss an email they will still try to contact over phone or email again.

Also, my wife`s address does not have a house number in India. Can you please let me know if its possible to get PPR through regular mail? I believe most possible get it through email and sometimes even phone.

mb7057

Jul 22, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_sys said:
In my case the status is still "Application Received", and not "In Process" , and just like you I have not yet received any answer to my email / or case specific queries and also not we have sent a reques for a address change almost 3 weeks back and no response to that yet...
We have a very similar timeline. Hopefully we will hear some update from NDVO soon.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
mb7057 said:
Thanks Muksi. I really appreciate how you are managing this thread. We check the emails constantly. My understanding is if we miss an email they will still try to contact over phone or email again.

Also, my wife`s address does not have a house number in India. Can you please let me know if its possible to get PPR through regular mail? I believe most possible get it through email and sometimes even phone.
Even in my case there is no home phone number for my wife's local address in India, only cell number and email, and we been checking email and physical mails regularly, no news yet, and no call either...

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
hiii
iam confusing regarding what i filled my mother's date of birth in PR application..hw can i knw wht date of birth of my mother is thr in my PR application??

my file was @NDVO and i got my PPR in march,2013...any problem with tht??? when i sponer my mom to canada if any worng in DOB they issuse visa fr her???

help me

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
mb7057 said:

They have sent PPR through regular mail also. Hope you and others waiting for PPR will get it very soon. All the best!

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
kimmy87 said:
hiii
iam confusing regarding what i filled my mother's date of birth in PR application..hw can i knw wht date of birth of my mother is thr in my PR application??

my file was @ NDVO and i got my PPR in march,2013...any problem with tht??? when i sponer my mom to canada if any worng in DOB they issuse visa fr her???

help me
Do you know the real DOB of your mother which is in her records? You can choose to correct it now by communicating to NDVO. But the date you have given in the application, you will not be able to find that out now, unless you have a copy of it.

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
i recognized there was 2 different dob of my mother when i saw my PR copy sheets i kept one xerox copy with me while submitting application???? i written correct in background declaration form but in additional family members form date was mistake in DOB of my mother??? just now i saw that mistake while gng through xerox copy of PR application???
plz help me any one hw can i rectify this??? any problem fr visa :(
how can i contact now NDVO fr this problem???

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
kimmy87 said:
i recognized there was 2 different dob of my mother when i saw my PR copy sheets i kept one xerox copy with me while submitting application???? i written correct in background declaration form but in additional family members form date was mistake in DOB of my mother??? just now i saw that mistake while gng through xerox copy of PR application???
plz help me any one hw can i rectify this??? any problem fr visa :(
how can i contact now NDVO fr this problem???
The priority (generally) given to the background declaraiton and not the additional family information and if the visa office who is working on this file have noted this difference than there should have been a communication to you for a clarification, or else it MAY simply go in process with one of the date.. And you may just sent a simple case specific email stating the error and which one to cosider, just to be on safe side, and it reflects that you have informed when it came to yout notice, (if you really want to do that) , , and I dont THINK it should have any impact on the visa decision. Good Luck.

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
v_sys said:
The priority (generally) given to the background declaraiton and not the additional family information and if the visa office who is working on this file have noted this difference than there should have been a communication to you for a clarification, or else it MAY simply go in process with one of the date.. And you may just sent a simple case specific email stating the error and which one to cosider, just to be on safe side, and it reflects that you have informed when it came to yout notice, (if you really want to do that) , , and I dont THINK it should have any impact on the visa decision. Good Luck.
thanks v_sys fr replying...will send case specific email for safe side :)
dnt mind send me casespecify email address plzzzzzzz

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
kimmy87 said:
thanks v_sys fr replying...will send case specific email for safe side :)
dnt mind send me casespecify email address plzzzzzzz
here it is ,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp
i use this for my spousal application...go to this link you will find further how to do case specific queries. .

bobbyinvisalia

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
Doc's Request.
15 Feb 2012 and 4 May 2014
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
Re meds 05-05-2014
Interview........
17 Jan 2013 however cancelled.....
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Muksi, Maplegal and friends do you know how long bal 07's copr is valid I think the medical expired on 29th march, if I am not mistaken.
Mine will expire on 18th of April and my wife had mailed the additional documents requested by the NDVO last week. Ndvo conducted the telephonic interview of my wife on feb 25th and mine was cancelled which was scheduled for feb 11th. Lets assume my documents reach the VO on or around April 18th will they ask me to do re medicals and if they do how long that will take as my passport will expire on 17th july 2013. I am very frustrated with their operating procedure.....pls advice.....regards.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey v_sys,

I am in a similar situation too. My sponsorship was approved on November 14, 2012, and CIC said my wife's immigration file was sent to NDVO. I haven't received a passport request, or any communication at all either in the 5 months since then. I got my MP to enquire on my behalf, and they got a reply back on March 8, 2013 saying:
This application was received at our office on 07Dec12 and is currently awaiting initial review, following which we will contact the applicant directly to advise of any additional information or action required.
So, they had not even touched the file in New Delhi by that point. It's been another month since then and still no PPR. I made a case specific enquiry over 2 weeks ago, but no response. I applied for GCMS file yesterday. I figured this way at least I will have some information on what's going on with the file. I suggest you do the same asap - it's a very easy procedure, and they are obligated to get back to you.

A question for others...
I applied through an agency, and it's their contact information (email) that's on the application. So as soon as they get it, they would let me know. The contact phone number is also the agency's number in Canada, but as an alternate, I had given my wife's phone number in India. How likely is it that they might have called my wife directly at that number, instead of sending an email? Because that's the one possibility I'm now thinking that we could have missed a PPR from NDVO.

I guess for now, I can only wait for the GCMS file to come back...